BY FRESH #50 in Face Masks

powered by

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Angel M.
Love love love this... got it in a subscription bix but will definitly be buying it when i run out... i mostly just use it when im in the shower but i love how clean it makes my face feel... would definitly recommend
Jenny M.
I love this mask, it made my skin very glowy and I noticed texture was slowly disappearing from some of my fine lines after a few uses. Would definitely recommend, very moisturizing too!
Brittnie D.
N Chesterfld, VA
It was Okay. I wasn't to impressed with the results. I was expecting to see the effects of it immediately but I was let down.so I give 3 stars for the smell and texture of this product.
Makayla G.
Hillsboro
This mask is great for when you’re feeling kind of bleh. My cousin recommended it to me and so I tried it and I will definitely be buying it again! I would say it’s relatively gentle and is great for sensitive skin.
Audrey B.
Smells amazing and feels even better. Adds brightness to dull, dry skin. I use this in combination with Josie Maran's Argan Oil and it is the perfect combo for very dry, sensitive skin.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I absolutely love this mask. I have repurchased it three times. I like to do a mask every single day and this has become a regular one for me. I adore the smell of it. It’s a tropic smell that I enjoy. It is a thick mask and it has bits of fruit in it, which can be a little hard to wash off, BUT it’s worth it for the glowing skin I get after using it.
Mona S.
Omg! It works great smells so good. After using it my skin just feels brighter the more I use it the better results I get.fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Nicole J.
Plymouth
Smells nice. Texture is enjoyable and washes off nice leaving you’re skin soft. Haven’t gotten to use it too many times yet to see a big improvement but I enjoy using it which is half the fun in doing face masks.
heather h.
I love how this feels on my skin it’s very fresh as the name says. I bought this from Sephora during the holiday tome and I feel healthier after using this product. Would recommend.
Hannah C.
Buffalo, New York
The smell was refreshing but I felt that I could get a better quality mask from the drugstore for cheaper. It was also very hard to put on because it dried so quickly and was such a thin product to begin with.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.