BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Brittnie D.
N Chesterfld, VA
It was Okay. I wasn't to impressed with the results. I was expecting to see the effects of it immediately but I was let down.so I give 3 stars for the smell and texture of this product.
Geeta I.
This is a fantastic face mask. It is expensive, but is still a great product. It helps smooth your skin, relieve discoloration, and even tone altogether. I love the consistency and how it feels, and it comes with enough product to last a while. Recommend!
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I absolutely love this mask. I have repurchased it three times. I like to do a mask every single day and this has become a regular one for me. I adore the smell of it. It’s a tropic smell that I enjoy. It is a thick mask and it has bits of fruit in it, which can be a little hard to wash off, BUT it’s worth it for the glowing skin I get after using it.
Madison Y.
This is honestly one of my favorite products to use on my face. The texture on your skin I love it really met my expectations and it was really effective. The amount paid for was also really acceptable I loved it.
safa l.
san diego
I didn't even know she didn't she said was you she that was she was your friends friend friends lol lol yeah she didn't know even if you she didn't know even if she didn't know even though you she was didn't she
julie g.
Lanoka Harbor
This was my first time using a mask from fresh. I wasn’t completely in love with it, but I definitely think it did it’s job brightening my face and making it look better than it did before. I would buy again.
Erika W.
frederick
This product is absolutely amazing! The freshest boost of vitamin c for my skin! It smells great, love the texture, and skin feels so good afterwards. I️ could use this everyday!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I wanted to like this. I really did. But I couldn’t. I can’t get over the smell of their products. The mask was gentle enough but not very effective. It didn’t give me the ‘glow’ I expect from brightening products. And the smell...I won’t be using their products again as I have tried about a dozen and don’t love any of them.
Blair L.
Eugene, OR
Although the texture is a little funky, the smell is so so yummy. I love using this one before makeup because it instantly brightens up my skin. If you’re looking for a glow, this will give it to you
Robyn S.
San Francisco, CA
Fresh is one of the only brands that doesn't irritate my skin. I love that the ingredients are natural, containing no artificial fragrance. I'm not sure the results are 100% there but it feels great
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.