BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I absolutely love this mask. I have repurchased it three times. I like to do a mask every single day and this has become a regular one for me. I adore the smell of it. It’s a tropic smell that I enjoy. It is a thick mask and it has bits of fruit in it, which can be a little hard to wash off, BUT it’s worth it for the glowing skin I get after using it.
Makayla G.
Hillsboro
This mask is great for when you’re feeling kind of bleh. My cousin recommended it to me and so I tried it and I will definitely be buying it again! I would say it’s relatively gentle and is great for sensitive skin.
Nicole J.
Plymouth
Smells nice. Texture is enjoyable and washes off nice leaving you’re skin soft. Haven’t gotten to use it too many times yet to see a big improvement but I enjoy using it which is half the fun in doing face masks.
Mona S.
Omg! It works great smells so good. After using it my skin just feels brighter the more I use it the better results I get.fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
heather h.
I love how this feels on my skin it’s very fresh as the name says. I bought this from Sephora during the holiday tome and I feel healthier after using this product. Would recommend.
Kelsey G.
Chicago
I bought this at Sephora. My face feels so bright and clean and ready for anything after I use this mask. My skin is so soft and I love the smell of this mask. I would recommend it but it’s steep on price.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I wanted to like this. I really did. But I couldn’t. I can’t get over the smell of their products. The mask was gentle enough but not very effective. It didn’t give me the ‘glow’ I expect from brightening products. And the smell...I won’t be using their products again as I have tried about a dozen and don’t love any of them.
samyveeblog V.
USA
Really moisturizing! My skin is a little on the drier side and this mask really helped balance that out! This mask says it also helps with evenness in skin tone but I didn't really see that after one use.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This face mask makes my skin look fresh and bright. I only took a star off because the texture is a little weird. It's a gel consistency with like...rind or pulp in it. It just dried weird and looked kinda gross. Minor complaint though. It smells like fresh citrus and didn't irritate my sensitive skin so overall, I am a fan.
Amy N.
Stillwater
When I first used this mask I was so excited because of what ingredients it consists of. It smells incredible and feels incredible while on. It’s super cooling and refreshing. When I wash it off my skin feels hydrated and smooth. It appears brighter too! I recommend it 100%! I’ll be repurchasing it as soon as it runs out!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.