BY FRESH #50 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Azeya P.
This mask is amazing!! It really makes your face feel brighter as soon as you wash it off. Anything that makes skin look brighter and more vibrant is a must have. I would definitely recommend this mask and will be continuing to use it in the future.fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
I purchased this mask in a value set at Sephora during the Holidays. I was very excited but I wound up honestly really disliking it. It has a unique jam like texture and it it gentle, however, each time I use this mask it cause my acne to flare up. I get painful, cystic like breakouts in certain area where I am more prone to my acne and I had to ultimately discontinue using this mask. If you are Acne prone or suffer with Acne I would recommend steering clear of this one.
Odelia Y.
I really enjoy using this mask after a tired day, the smell is so refreshing. My skin does feels glowing and mois after wash off but the effect last for 1 to 2 hours only although i did use the rose moisturiser afterwards. It has real orange pulp and skin inside which makes a good scrub while rinsing off. Overall a good spa moment but not much effect, most likely will not repurchase.
Ashley M.
Etobicoke, ON
I do like this mask although I’m allergic to many of Fresh’s products. It helps with smoothing out the skin and helps with brightening. Good really for any skin type. I’ve seen it work wonders on others. It has a lot of vitamins and nutrients, packed full of fruit. It smells lovely. The price is a little high for me but you don’t get quite a bit of product.
carly f.
I get nice brightening results from this mask! My skin looks nice and bright without being irritated or drying my skin out. My complaint is about the texture though - I dont like that Fresh tends to put chunks in their mask, and this particular one has big chunks and has an odd jam like texture thats hard to wash off.
Teodora C.
London
I absolutely loved this! It minimized my pores and left my skin glowing and radiant. The only thing I didn’t quite enjoy were the bits of orange in the mask because they would dry on my face and it would be difficult to rinse them off. I would really recommend this product I absolutely love it despite the price point.
Areeba S.
I love thiss mask and the scent and texture of this formula! It's a great mask for sensitive skin & I find it to be hydrating and refreshing. since it's so gentle yet still effective. I definitely recommend putting it on for 10 minutes, then once it is dry and feels tacky, use a warm, wet washcloth to wipe it off. i literally feel like my face is glowing after using this product. and it smells amazing. i have never used a mask like this before and i am in love.
Amy H.
GANDER, NL
This is a very pleasant smelling mask and feels nice on the skin but I am really unsure of what it’s suppose to do. Fresh is one of my favourite skin care brands but I just don’t know if I like this mask. I don’t really notice a difference in my skin with using. Maybe I just need to keep trying.
Natalia C.
Loved the smell of this product!!  I found this product during summer very useful especially on holiday or when being in the sun all day as it helped me smooth the skin and hydrate my skin!! My fave summer time mask!! I would defiantly recommend this product to others!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.