BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1979)
Raha T.
Love this! It left my face so soft and hydrated. It also didn’t make it red or irritated after treatment.
Hannah H.
chesterton
Very pretty and is a beautiful color and I would recommend this to anyone a little expensive but worth it
Natalie S.
Louisville
I loved everything about this.. the texture.. the scent. It left my skin feeling very fresh and so clean.
Maribel Q.
Dallas, TX
This face mask by Fresh leaves your skin so fresh and hydrated with a beautiful glow, I really love it! 💖
Stefania T.
Hamilton
Excelente para hidratar tu piel ya que ayuda a mantenerla tersado y suave. I loved. Super recomendado 👍❤😍
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Absolutely amazing product. Wouldn't use any other to do this job. Obsessed with this, worth every penny
Rachel E.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Such an amazing smell and the consistency was a little strange, left my face feeling fresh after though!
sarin b.
Bronx, NY
My favorite pick me up mask. Natural ingredients and it smells amazing. Gives your skin such a nice glow.
Amber S.
Saint Cloud , MN
I've had better masks. It smells Smells okay. Made my skin nice and soft tho!! ............ . ..........
Lauren J.
The name definitely caught my attention, vitamin nectar are you kidding me? I had to, so glad that I did.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora