BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1923)
Bonnie L.
Hartford
Love the scent and found it to help my skin after just one use. Skin tone is definitely better and a lot more smooth. It is a bit clumpy and glumpy when applying, but it does work well. Would purchase again.
Nicola T.
I LOVE THIS MASK SOO MUCH. It is super hydrating and effective. It also makes your skin super glowie. It is very gentle on the skin. It did meet my expectations. I would ten out of ten recommend to others.
Tessla T.
Eagle River, ak
This product was great on my skin and is very gentle. Having oily  skin while using this product did make my skin a bit more oily but other than that it made my skin nice and smoothe, and brightened.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I wanted to like this. I really did. But I couldn’t. I can’t get over the smell of their products. The mask was gentle enough but not very effective. It didn’t give me the ‘glow’ I expect from brightening products. And the smell...I won’t be using their products again as I have tried about a dozen and don’t love any of them.
Jaz R.
My friend originally recommended Fresh to me, so I tried this face mask out at the beginning of my skincare "journey." It was OK, but I didn't notice any significant differences after use and I wasn't a huge fan of the chunks of stuff in the mask (this made it weird to put on and I'd often find dried mask in my hair later). Overall, fine, but I don't think it's worth the price. Also, Fresh is not cruelty free, so I've stopped using them in general.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This face mask makes my skin look fresh and bright. I only took a star off because the texture is a little weird. It's a gel consistency with like...rind or pulp in it. It just dried weird and looked kinda gross. Minor complaint though. It smells like fresh citrus and didn't irritate my sensitive skin so overall, I am a fan.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amy N.
Stillwater, NY
When I first used this mask I was so excited because of what ingredients it consists of. It smells incredible and feels incredible while on. It’s super cooling and refreshing. When I wash it off my skin feels hydrated and smooth. It appears brighter too! I recommend it 100%! I’ll be repurchasing it as soon as it runs out!
lex M.
Staten Island
Smells so good! i love fesh products so so much. Although kind of pricey its aboslutely amazing and it feels so great on my skin. Really good for restoring vitmans into the skin, would 100% buy again!
Blair L.
Eugene, OR
Although the texture is a little funky, the smell is so so yummy. I love using this one before makeup because it instantly brightens up my skin. If you’re looking for a glow, this will give it to you
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora