BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1934)
Amanda B.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask was a nice detox without feeling too intense. My skin felt fresh and clean and soft and smooth after
Courtney D.
The fresh orange smell is amazing and leaves your skin rosy and beautiful! Definitely a pick me up to dull skin
Cierra B.
weehawken
I probably wouldn’t use this product again. Didn’t notice a difference in my skin. Used it for several weeks
Annie B.
Janesville, WI
This product is a go-to! I love it. I would highly suggest it to others. It leaves your skin feeling amazing.
V
Duuuuude this face mask right here omg , the best there is . Amazing I tell ya . And the smell is so citrusy
Kelli W.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Fresh products are so gentle! They also have a great smell. What I like is that they don’t irritate my eyes.
Roxana G.
Very soft and gentle for the skyn I tried for two months and I see the difference, and the smell is so good.
Grace C.
Must have product! No other product makes my skin look brighter or younger. I recommend to all of my friends!
Gretchen P.
Vancouver , WA
Every time I use this it's like I'm actually putting fruit on my face and the benefit- it's actually working!
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I thought this mask was alright. It did the job and smelled good. It is definitely not my favorite mask tho.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora