BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1971)
Venessa D.
McAllen, TX
One my favorite masks. I love the how my skin feels after the mask. Leaves my skin looking very bright and glowy
Cassondra S.
Crystal City, MO
This stuff makes my face so soft and I don't get blemishes as easy, I would recommend people to use this product
KENDRA M.
Washington, DC
I love the after glow I get from using this product. It smells delicious, and gives you a juicy, sun-kissed look.
Virginia J.
Denver
I love this mask - it's so refreshing and left my skin feeling great. I love the citrus scent and exfoliating!
Leslie D.
Winchester, VA
I love the smell and feel of this mask leaves my face super moisturised and hydrated and soft i recommend using
Courtney D.
The fresh orange smell is amazing and leaves your skin rosy and beautiful! Definitely a pick me up to dull skin
Diana E.
Orlando, FL
I like the product and the smell but I don't think it makes as much of a change on my skin that I had hoped for
Amanda B.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask was a nice detox without feeling too intense. My skin felt fresh and clean and soft and smooth after
Stefany R.
Herdon,
This a really good face mask I can’t live without out this face mask. This is one of my favorite face mask ever
Joseph A.
Annapolis
Smells so good! 80% real fruit so it's non irritating and gives instant results. Leaves skin glowy and hydrated
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora