BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Emily S.
Landenberg
I love this product! I use it right before I do my makeup when I use it and it leaves my skin glowing
Sara K.
Great mask to revitalize and plump the skin. Amazing good to use at the end of the week when the skin is in need of some TLC. Very refreshing and I would recommend
gracie g.
This mask leaves my skin vibrant! I love the texture of it and it is definitely not what I expected. It is much more jelly to the touch and sticky on the face when it dried, which I actually enjoy. It is easier to wash off than products that dry completely and it leaves my skin soft and bright!
Chloe S.
Livermore
This mask smells absolutely heavenly and felt great on my skin. It was cooling and relaxing. Unfortunately, other than offering some temporary brightness, I don’t think this mask really benefited my skin in any noticeable way.
Melody C.
Belvidere
Fun and different product. It adds vitamins to the skin while leaving a nice glow. Its a bit sticky though so.make sure to clean up well.
Sue K.
For my red and sensitive skin, it did not help it. I enjoyed putting it on, because it has a nice zingy and orange smell. However, i dislike the texture when it is dry on my face. It feels like it is soaking up all the moisture on my skin.
V K.
The title says it all... Vibrancy Boosting 100%. This mask makes your skin glow from the inside out. Much more on the gentle side and as someone with very sensitive skin it did not cause any irritation. Overall loved how well this worked for my skin! 10/10
Lara O.
Kenilworth
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL! My all time favorite face mask for big events: weddings, school dances, dates, fancy dinners. This is honestly the best face mask I have ever used. The results are instant; my face looks better than it ever has after using this mask. Would 100/10 recommend because it is completely worth the money.
Syreeta N.
Just finished using this mask! I felt like my skin was lack-luster and the vitamin C in this make my skin glow! I like how you can use this a few times a week for only 5-10 minutes. Would definitely recommend.
Anya G.
wayland
This mask is very fresh and I love that all the ingredients are real and you know exactly what is going on your skin
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.