BY FRESH #70 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
I like the effects if that mask. I really feel like my skin get a lot of vitamins after i wear one. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is the texture. It like little bomps and it fall of your face and make a mess. Otherwise it’a really great mask
Taylor U.
Ariss, ON
I really loved using this mask! I had a sample and it lasted me a couple uses and I got so excited to try it out every time! Loved the smell and I really do think it helped my skin to look more vibrant and glowy!
Erin D.
I use this mask once a week to keep my vibrancy up in the cold winter months. The smell of this mask is mouth watering! After I take the mask off my face is noticeable refreshed and glowy, while gently exfoliated from the bits of fruit in the mask.
Maria M.
This mask smells amazing. It is chunky when you wash it off, may not be for everyone. My skin feels super soft after so I think it’s effective. I bought it from sephora during the VIB sale as it is a tad pricy
lily m.
Bolton , ON
I like the smell and it's different from usual masks - purifying, calming etc, so it was fun to try. But I didn't like the texture much, it's like putting marmalade on your face. The end result was nice though
Rafhaella R.
Teething issues about the texture aside, this is actually a pretty decent peeling mask! Apply it, leave it on for 10 minutes (and try not to make any sudden or vigorous movements cos some of the pulpy bits might fall off), and then remove it thoroughly with a moistened tissue/cloth/large cotton pads. You’ll find your skin softer, smoother and visibly brighter.
Abbie M.
Glasgow
I love love love this product, it glides onto the skin , leaves it feeling amazing but not sticky or oily. It is on the higher end scale but I always like to invest in base products especially skin care.
Brooke M.
Whitby, ON
I do not like this product. It does smell really nice although it is such a pain to remove! It doesn’t come off easily which is so annoying. I don’t think the actual product is revolutionary either.
Carly C.
Lakefield , ON
One of my favourite brands, this mask does everything you want and need. It clears dark spots, but also brightens other areas of the face. Leaves you feeling tight and blackheads are hardly visible.
Angela S.
Esta mascarilla es muy buena y también muy cara. Te deja la piel muy hidratada y con una sensación de relleno de las pequeñas arrugas alrededor de la boca. También la utiliza mi madre y la encanta!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.