BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1974)
Kandrea M.
United States of America
Love the product is feels good on your face and its long lasting and has a good smell to it and also it helps you alot 😘
Bria b.
austell
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorites because of how it smells. It really gets in there and gets all the gunk out of your pores.
Chanea N.
Florida
It's amazing it leaves my skin glowing and hydrated, and since I have sensitive skin it makes this product even better!
Suzanna C.
This product is really really cool. If you apply it to your face it will make you smell good and look really good too.
Katia M.
Me gusta mucho, la uso cuando siento la piel un poco cansada y maltratada. Generalmente después de una noche de fiesta.
Lara d.
Bridgeport
Love the citrus smell! Delicate enough to use often and gives you that refreshing pick me up feeling after you use it.
Marrick S.
Quinwood
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Face mask was immaculately refreshing. After using the mask you completely feel like a new person.
Samantha M.
Waynesboro, VA
Very refreshing and brightening mask.  I would love to use this more often but price is a bit prohibitive for me.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Smells amazing. Perfect for a glow skin. I absolutely love this product. I highly recommend it. Price point is not bad.
Havyn r.
amarillo
My skin looks so plump and moisturized after I put this bad boy on this is a 10 out of 10 product. Absolutely amazing.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora