BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Valerie W.
I recieved a 7 sample pack of this mask. It's a very thin gel consistency with large chunks of fruit. It feels similar to slathering marmalade on your face. It does smell nice, but I was not a fan of the consistency of the mask.

I left it on for the required time, about 10 minutes. This mask was very difficult to wash off, I had to scrub parts of my face to get it off fully. My face did not feel soft and smooth like it does with most other masks I use. I have oily skin and it felt like it dried my skin out. There was no brightening effect after use, but I waited for the next day since sometimes it takes overnight. I still noticed nothing the next day.

Especially for the price of Fresh products, this mask was a huge disappointment. I would never buy the full size. I am even thinking of passing along the remaining samples. I have tried this mask several times and had the same result every time.
Lian B.
A little hard to take off! It leaves little chunks of orange on your face and takes much longer than other ones but I don’t mind because it does what it says and hydrated my dry skin in the winter! Love
Vanessa T.
Love it the smell is amazing… Just like you’re putting freshly squeezed oranges on your face... very light sticky feeling… with chunks of nectar.... remove with warm water and presto new skin feel
Rachel P.
Dartmouth, NS
Got this as a sample and it was ok. The consistency of the mask was off to me. It stayed wet on my face which I rather something that dries. However, my face was smooth afterwards and was brighter
Amanda B.
This mask is actually amazing. It was a sample I received and was surprised at how much of a difference it made in one use to the overall tone of my complexion and how much brighter my skin looked. I would buy this mask. Worth the money.
Megan R.
Brampton, ON
The best mask in the world, im my opinion, works wonders for your skin. After one application my skin never felt better. It didnt feel clogged or dirty, it felt bright and clear! Highly recommend
Mouza A.
I love that this mask is organic and is filled with vitamin C, E and B5. It is a very soothing mask with a realixing citrius aroma. It hydreates the face and leaves it vibrant and radiant.
Yuliya I.
Stouffville, ON
first of all, this smells like peaches and apricots. i love it!! it's extremely refreshing. nice simple packaging. it is quite moisturizing and also helps with sun burn! love this so much.
Akshaya M.
St Thomas, ON
Brightens and hydrates your skin. Love this mask so much it smells feels and probably even tastes like jam. You can see your skin is brighter with regular use. Packaging is luxe as always
Laís M.
Pelo preço essa mascara tinha que valer a pena. Ganhei uma amostra da sephora e fiquei encanta com o cheiro e a textura. Minha pele adorou. Ficou super macia, hidratada. Vale a pena.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.