BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Sharon A.
LOVED this mask. My skin is instantly glowing after use it. Not to mention that the product smells amazing. It guarantees glowing skin and vibrancy. Everyone complimented how dewy my skin looked after using this product. I'm in love!
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Fresh can do no wrong. I have really strange combo skin that’s extremely sensitive and I’ve used this along with the face cream in conjunction for almost a year now and my skin has never looked so smooth and glowing.
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
I got to try this mask after my husband had me use my Sephora points for deluxe samples. The packaging was super cute and the product smells amazing! It's a nice and refreshing product to use on a fun girls night in, but I didn't see any miraculous changes after using it.
Sage B.
Calgary
The mask has a really nice fruity scent, kind of orangey or like tangerines. It felt nice on and left my skin a little more vibrant after use. It has chunks of citrus fruit skins in it which I didn't mind, but could be offputting.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
I freaking love this so much. I already love fruit scented anything and this mask is to die for ! It glides on and instantly makes your skin look fresh and more vibrant! I love the chunks of little fruit and it smells amazing !
Regina C.
St, NL
This face mask delivers a vitamin punch to the skin and makes you glow with the look of healthy skin. I love how it smells and how it feels on the skin. It does not dry and is easy to wash off. It's a product I will buy again.
peggy t.
st. john's
As someone who uses facemasks once a week, I was delighted to try a new mask. Unlike sheet masks or peel off masks or anything that dries leaving your face stiff, this was a nice change.it smelled and felt like slathering my face in jam. It was refreshing and different and my skin felt great afterwards. This is a mask that I reach for when I feel like something simpler.
Mylene B.
Quebec
This is the newess mask in fresh and i love it. Im in love with the smell and the result on my skin! My skin is soft and luminous. The texture is more smooth!the prize is nice for the quantity. The only thing that im not a fan is the texture is a little bit stickya
Victoria S.
So this product retails for $80 at my Sephora but i was lucky enough to try it for 100points which i was excited to do, it went on perfect and added a nice glow to my face :)
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I really love the smell, and the feeling of this face mask. Unfortunately, I don’t really see any results when I use it... it does make you feel luxurious, but a $75 mask isn’t work it when you don’t really see any results.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.