BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1977)
Monica V.
Westchester , IL
This product smells great while it’s on your skin, makes me want to eat it! After it’s off leaves my skin soft and vibrant!
AW M.
Columbia, SC
This product makes my skin smooth and bright. Also seems to firm my skin although I don't use it for firming. Great product
Alexandria L.
Arlington
The smell is great. It's a good moisturizing mask. I haven't used it enough to talk about any long term effects. I like it.
Izzi B.
I love this face mask, it’s super hydrating and smells like oranges, it’s on the pricey side and can be bought at Sephora.
Katie M.
Tallahassee, FL
This mask made my skin feel plump and moisturized, but the texture was off putting due to the small chunks of fruit in it.
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Andrea H.
Jamestown, NY
This face Mask is amazing! The morning after using this mask my face looked incredibly soft. I cannot wait to try it again!
#Whatkikisaid
I love this stuff. I used this before prepping my skin for makeup. I always feel like it give my skin the ultimate glow.
Kandrea M.
United States of America
Love the product is feels good on your face and its long lasting and has a good smell to it and also it helps you alot 😘
Kara P.
I thought this mask was okay. It didn’t do as much as I would’ve like it too. I wouldn’t buy it with my own money again.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora