BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Natasha M.
Toronto, ON
First of all it smells like marmalade, so you really can’t go wrong with that. It is shockingly chunky at first (full of fruit pieces) but you quickly get over that when you smell it and feel how moisturizing it it. You are left with glowing soft skin at the end. Amazing
Kara T.
This mask is amazing for brightening if you find your skin is dull looking and uneven this definitely make it look more clear and vibrant. I didn't notice that it was very hydrating or exfoliating. It was also extremely hard to remove you definitely need a wash cloth on hand. The texture almost feels like jam.
June C.
This is probably my favourite mask from Fresh! This mask claims to brighten skin and it really does! The texture is gel-like. It contains a lot of pulp and smells so citrus-y! I almost want to eat it LOL but I would definitely recommend to anyone who’s looking for a brightening mask!
Girls L.
É Sempre bom um produto com vitaminas. Geralmente focamos em produtos quaisquer, sem sequer saber os benefícios certinho (Por modinha e tals). Essa é uma mascara vitamínica do Néctar que vai ajudar na saúde da sua pele e deixando um cheirinho muito bom.
Sarah A.
Barrie, ON
Love this stuff! The smell is so fresh and awakening. I like how you know it's time to wash it off when it drys so no need to set a timer. I like how there is chunks of orange/nectarine in it and it feels very natural and well made. Only downfall is it is so expensive!
Janelle P.
scarborough, ON
Leaves skin feeling renewed! After using my skin felt extremely soft. It was noticable brighter and tighter. Definitely had me feeling confident stepping out the door. I highly recommend this face mask if you're looking for brighter and smoother skin.
Cara K.
St, AB
Love the bright, citrus scent of this mask! It feels a little odd on the face as it has small bits of citrus peel and gets a little sticky as it's drying. But overall it left my skin feeling really soft and bright! I just love everything from Fresh!!!
Elena G.
Vaughan , ON
It's kinda messy and the little round things kept falling off my face. If you are going to get this mix it very well to prevent product blabbing together. I got this at Sephora has a 100 point perk. It smells nice but not worth it for the price tag.
Kimberly F.
North york, ON
This product makes me face feel so much healthier. I am prone to acne and I haven't had a massive break out after using this. I actually only use this 2 times a week and the results are amazing. It brightens my face and keeps my skin looking smooth
flish l.
Not much difference felt after applying it, although it smells great and seems to be made of natural ingredients. Would still prefer lush. I received it as a tester but on its retail price it seems affordable. Only for people who likes the smell.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.