BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1970)
Alissa B.
Bettendorf, IA
This face mask is amazing. It leaves your face feeling so clean and fresh. It has an amazing smell and does an outstanding job.
Destiney R.
Aurora
This leaves my face feeling and looking vibrant. It is a bit on the pricey side at Sephora, but to me, this is worth the money.
caraline w.
New York
I love this product. I genuinely believe it’s fully worth every penny you’ll spend. It makes your skin so glowy and beautiful.
Jacqueline B.
It smells nice, but it didn't really do much for my face. I didn't notice a difference after using it nor did any of my family.
Lol l.
shafter
This is in my top 3 favorite masks in the world. It works well, it smells amazing, and the results are noticeable after one use
Christina C.
I loved how refreshing my skin felt!! It was hydrating and boosted the energy levels in my skin!! It wasn’t oily or drying !!!
Tazeen H.
Got a sample of this product...Tried it and liked it...Made my face brighter and healthier...But the price is really high!!!!!
Brianna D.
Orlando
I love this mask. My skin feels soft afterwards and has a nice healthy glow. It doesn't break me out. I am acne prone and oily.
Linzi R.
Lodi , NJ
this glowing face mask is no joke. i love to sit with this on while watching tv, then rinse off and my skin is left so radiant!
Merhawit T.
Reisterstown , MD
It smells sooooo good! It does what it says, I have so many hyper pigment spots and this product has made my skin much better.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora