BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1971)
Kellie P.
Gastonia, NC
This mask is amazing for all skin types!! I have a dry/ oily combo, and this mask always leave my skin feeling fresh and clean!!
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Love this mask! It smells amazing and leaves my skin following afterwards. It adds moisture and helps even put my skin tone also.
Jim C.
Madera, CA
Probably the best available . I would highly recommend this for everyone that I know . It will leave your face feel rejuvenated!
Deanna W.
San Francisco, CA
This mask gives my skin the moisture it needs. it also make my skin very soft. I use this mask 3 times a week. It is very gentle.
Simran k.
Bakersfield
This this this products really good for dry and sensitive skin and makes believe this products makes skin really fresh and smooth
Nuria P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
It's a very very very fresh mask and smells incredible! The skin face finished very very soft and radiant! I recommend it a lot!!
Ghita I.
Reston , VA
I really love this product, I have only used it twice and my skin feel so much softer and fresh!! I bought this online on amazon.
Destiney R.
Aurora
This leaves my face feeling and looking vibrant. It is a bit on the pricey side at Sephora, but to me, this is worth the money.
Rebecca W.
A great mask! Smells wonderful. I didn't find that my skin was too "vibrant" after using, but my skin felt smooth and hydrated
Jacqueline B.
It smells nice, but it didn't really do much for my face. I didn't notice a difference after using it nor did any of my family.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora