BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Christie B.
I love most of Fresh's products, so I'm pretty shocked to be writing a 1* review of this mask. I recorded a deluxe sample of this with a Sephora order. It has a thick, jam like texture with bits of fruit peel in it. Feels like spreading a chunky marmalade on my face. It dried down quickly and was very hard to rinse off. I was scrubbing my face and neck with a washcloth! I didn't notice any vibrancy after using either. I do not recommend this at all.
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
This is a new product for me but instantly became a favourite. The smell is EVERYTHING. A light orangey-citrusy scent that awakens your skin. It might be a placebo but when you put this on your eyes just open a little wider and you feel so refreshed. I have oily skin so I was SUPER nervous to try this out as face masks usually don't do jack for me, but my skin is incredibly soft and I look forward to using this every time I do.
Claire R.
Surrey, BC
Vitamin Nectar is my holy grail face mask! It's full of citrus fruits that have vitamin C, which is an ingredient that truly helps in brightening the complexion and helping to get rid of dark spots and acne scars. Aside from all of that, this mask is extremely moisturizing and smells like delicious, fruity, and natural candy. If there's any mask you should try out there, I would recommend that you try this - especially if you're looking to have a more radiant and bright complexion.
Amalia V.
Montreal, QC
This is a refreshing mask perfect for a self-care / at-home spa day. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I cannot say that I saw immediate or truly noteworthy results from using this product. However, it feels and smells nice. You apply the mask on your face and immediately feel the cooling effect but the small chunks of fruits sometimes fall off. It isn't gross at all, rather it gives it a more natural feel!
Samantha P.
North York, ON
I really like this face mask. I received a sample size of it through Sephora and have loved using it. It has little bits of citrus rind in it and has a lovely fresh citrus smell. It feels nice on my skin and my skin feels soft after using it. The only thing I don't love is that it dries up and can be a little tricky to wash off the face if you aren't patient so I like to use it before I hop in the shower.
Narzra A.
Leicester, Leicester
The first thing I noticed about this mask is that it smelled gorgeous. It was like spreadingfresh fruit all over your face, and even more so because there are bits in the mask. The citrus blend “gently exfoliates to reveal a vibrant glow”.The way the mask works is you apply it to cleansed skin and rub it in, using circular motions. You then leave it to dry for 10 minutes (although I left it on for 20 minutes).I really wanted to like this mask and I was very happy with the results. My skin felt smootherand appeared clearer after just one use.
Aimee L.
I love face masks and especially ones that give you that vibrant look, this face mask has made me feel so comfortable and confident in my own body. I would usually feel insecure but this face mask has made me feel so good about myself and I would definitely recommend this if you do struggle or feel uncomfortable in your own body. This has really helped me a lot.
Samantha W.
Calgary, AB
This really does have an instant brightening affect. My skin looked glowing after I washed it off and it smells so good like I'm treating myself to a day at the spa even though I'm at home! My only issue is that it is difficult to rinse off. Even with my long hair pulled back in a bun I would still find orange peels left over. Otherwise it's an amazing product!!
Jasmine C.
Sherbrooke, QC
I adore it. It smells good. Great product. The price is a bit high but for what this product is i think its a good price and i would really recommend it because I would by myself buy another one just because it was a really great one
Surbhi B.
Brampton , ON
Loveeeee how this smells! My first instinct at Sephora was to buy it solely off the scent (I love citrus anything) but I was skeptical because I didn't really know what it did for my skin. Even now after many uses I don't see any benefits from it other than a temporary brightness and nice tight feeling after each use. Still, a very nice refreshing mask.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.