BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
أية ك.
egypt

So I am on a bit of a roll with these mask reviews lately but hey, what can I say... I am just a mask addict! New for Fall, the Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask ($80 CAD) is all about brightening and nourishing the skin. Boasting 50% real crushed citrus fruits, the Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask smells and looks good enough to eat! So how well does this work, read on to find out......
liana w.
montreal, QC
after using this mask a few times, i feel like i've been able to compare it to some similar products i've used in the past.
this mask feels and looks like you're spreading marmelade on your face. it looks and smells like jam and even has small fruit chunks in it which makes it messy to apply.
the base of this product is nearly identical to the ren radiance mask or the ole henriksen sugar polish mask (though this one contains a physical exfoliant as well).
it's a matter of budgets and preferences but i found both of the alternatives less messy to use and yielded the same results.

that said, this is a great mask that gently exfoliates using fruit acids. it works well with my sensitive skin. it doesnt burn or sting but dont use on cuts. your face will be noticeably brighter and more even textured with just one use. get a sample of all 3 to compare!
Chelsea P.
I got this in a Fresh Kit at Sephora. It came in a deluxe 15ml jar and i started using it along with the Soy Face Cleanser. I used this product 2-3 times a week for the past 2 weeks and I have already seen major improvement in my acne blemishes. My prolonged acne blemishes are fading away and I have this mask to thank! It mask has a gel like consistency, somewhat like a fruit jam and has tiny orange bits in it. It smells amazing and a little really does go a long way. Would definitely repurchase once I'm done with my sample size!
Sarah S.
Love this mask for a nice natural brightening treatment that's not too hard on the skin. The jar packaging makes it slightly tricky to use but is definitely pretty. The ingredients are very nice, but be careful if you're sensitive to citrus oils. I would also recommend using this at nighttime in conjunction with a daily SPF. Great product otherwise and I would purchase again!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Although a bit pricey, this mask is definitely worth it. I was gifted this and the first time I used it was while I was sick. The scent immediately lifted my spirits, but that was just the beginning. The texture was a bit odd at first, but I actually love it now! This mask has brightened my skin, lightened my dark spots, improved tone and texture, and has even minimized my pores! I use it twice a week and look forward to the days I use it. Not only does it make my skin feel renewed and reFRESHed, its invigorating scent immediately lifts my mood after a stressful day of college. Thank you Fresh!
Christie B.
I love most of Fresh's products, so I'm pretty shocked to be writing a 1* review of this mask. I recorded a deluxe sample of this with a Sephora order. It has a thick, jam like texture with bits of fruit peel in it. Feels like spreading a chunky marmalade on my face. It dried down quickly and was very hard to rinse off. I was scrubbing my face and neck with a washcloth! I didn't notice any vibrancy after using either. I do not recommend this at all.
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
This is a new product for me but instantly became a favourite. The smell is EVERYTHING. A light orangey-citrusy scent that awakens your skin. It might be a placebo but when you put this on your eyes just open a little wider and you feel so refreshed. I have oily skin so I was SUPER nervous to try this out as face masks usually don't do jack for me, but my skin is incredibly soft and I look forward to using this every time I do.
Claire R.
Surrey, BC
Vitamin Nectar is my holy grail face mask! It's full of citrus fruits that have vitamin C, which is an ingredient that truly helps in brightening the complexion and helping to get rid of dark spots and acne scars. Aside from all of that, this mask is extremely moisturizing and smells like delicious, fruity, and natural candy. If there's any mask you should try out there, I would recommend that you try this - especially if you're looking to have a more radiant and bright complexion.
Amalia V.
Montreal, QC
This is a refreshing mask perfect for a self-care / at-home spa day. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I cannot say that I saw immediate or truly noteworthy results from using this product. However, it feels and smells nice. You apply the mask on your face and immediately feel the cooling effect but the small chunks of fruits sometimes fall off. It isn't gross at all, rather it gives it a more natural feel!
Samantha P.
North York, ON
I really like this face mask. I received a sample size of it through Sephora and have loved using it. It has little bits of citrus rind in it and has a lovely fresh citrus smell. It feels nice on my skin and my skin feels soft after using it. The only thing I don't love is that it dries up and can be a little tricky to wash off the face if you aren't patient so I like to use it before I hop in the shower.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.