BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Giulia M.
This stuff smells so good and i feel very luxiourous when i use it. It is pricey but thats besuse its FRESH which is an amazing brand. I liked it but wouldnt be repurchasing because didnt feel like it didnt much.
Jayden L.
Iowa Falls , IA
I loved this face mask it really helps with blemishes and big pores mainly around your nose area. I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play! Box and have been obsessed. The packaging also gives it a glossy look.
Adrina C.
MEMPHIS, TN
Omg I absolutely love this face mask!!!! It's like a fruit preserve for the skin! It has actually fruit pieces in it and it really does give you a glowing complexion. Don't eat it because you will want to lol.
Karen K.
Villanova, PA
This is a nice wash off mask. It smells fantastic & gently exfoliates. My skin can’t handle many acids, so this is an alternative for people like me. It’s a bit sticky so I prefer to wash it off in the shower.
Rosaura O.
Bloomington , MN
I love this mask smell and the texture, it’s like applying fresh orange purée in your face. My skin felt soft, refreshing and it had a healthy shine afterwards. I was sad when I was done with my deluxe sample.
Destini W.
Carson , CA
I don’t know what it was, but this masks was amazing. I got mine online, Sephora I believe, and I love it. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling plump, like I had a facial. The smell is really nice, but this is more of a splurge item for me, so I probably wouldn’t buy it often. Most masks dry my skin out, but this did the opposite and didn’t leave me feeling slick like I was oily since I have combo skin.
Alexandra P.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product! I absolutely enjoy the fresh smell and the amazing results. This product, unfortunately, is pricey for its size. But the effectiveness is on point! I would defiantly recommend this product.
Amber E.
Buffalo, MN
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox, and I was only able to use it about twice with the sample size. I would say my skin felt soft and had a little dewyness after using this mask, but I was not able to use it enough to see a huge difference!
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
This is one of the few masks that I can actually see results right away. My skin feels soft and smooth and I can see the change in brightness right away! It is worth the money to see results immediately for me.
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is my every day moisturizer. Not too heavy but provides plenty of moisture especially during the cold winter months, I can definitely tell the difference in my skins vibrancy from when I use a difference moisturizer.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.