BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
ElleBee L.
Windsor, ON
One of my favourite masks. Smells like HEAVEN. The citrus chunks lightly exfoliate the skin with enzymes and consistency is great for hydrating and healing. Instantly brightens my skin.
alli c.
Nanaimo , BC
Smells amazing, makes my skin feel very smooth after use. I really like the natural ingredients and how citrusy it smells. I find it very invigorating. It is quite pricey but I would purchase this product again!
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
This is the best face mask I have ever used. I apply it with a soft brush and leave it on for the required time. It makes your skin feel plump, youthful, and soft. It smells SO good, and it seriously helps your skin glow. I have super dry skin, and it moisturizes my skin perfectly.
Maria C.
Amazing product the packaging was great and overall my skin felt soft and rejuvenated after a little bit goes a long way so just be mindful you don’t need a lot to cover a lot of surface area great because it’s made of all natural ingredients
Millie Y.
Toronto, NY
I really like this mask! I wish it wasn't so expensive, although you don't need much each time.
I liked the little granules because it gives me a bit of exfoliation and my skin really does feel so smooth and I swear it looks more glowy too! It also smells like yummy citrus candy.
sonia c.
Hong Kong
Heard lots about this product, but it made me break out. Expensive so I countinued to use it on the less sensitve parts of my face. Not for me. I have dry sensitive skin. If you want an amazing mask for this price, do not buy this one. Their lipbalm is good though.
Deborah S.
Not too sure how much this mask does for my face. I got this as part of a kit and generally use it while multi masking as a brightening step.
I absolutely love the smell and texture of this mask, although I’m not sure it has actually done anything for the appearance of my skin.
sudha j.
Works well as a mask. I love that it exfoliated and has vitamin c in it. Am not a fan of layering skincare or.using too many products at a time. So this multitasking product works very well!! Thumbs up
Sarah M.
I love this product. My skin feels like it’s really been treated when I use it. The packaging is really elegant, a little on the expensive side but definitely worth the buy
Nefty C.
Only giving it two stars because the product smells delicious (really - I would open the jar just to smell the mask whenever I was bored). The packaging is elegant, there is a decent amount of product, but it does absolutely nothing for your skin. I gave it multiple tries only to achieve no results. Ended up returning.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.