BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1977)
Samantha S.
Greenville , RI
I broke out a little bit but that’s mainly cause my skin is super sensitive but besides that this mask have my face such a wonderful glow!!
Brandi B.
Love this mask!!! It definitely increases brightness of my skin and hydration. Love the scent and that it is made from natural ingredients.
Pauline S.
San diego, CA
Highly nourishing skin treatment! Made from FRESH ingredients, doesn’t matter if you accidentally get some in your mouth. Easy to wipe off.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
I’m a huge fan of Fresh products!! That saying a lot!! Honestly this mask works wonders for me!! Love love this!! I would highly recommend
Paris I.
This product made my skin glow. My skin was radiant for the entire day and all i did was use it every morning and left it on for 20 mins.
Jennifer C.
Are we get this product a 3-star rating cuz one of the best price I have ever used it's amazing I would try it and my everyday skin care
Madison S.
Mount Vernon
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of this mask! I also notice a great boost of radiance in my skin after I remove it. My skin looks so fresh and glowing!
Barbara-Raye T.
Louisville , KY
Creates noticeable vibrancy and brightening to the skin after one use. Makes me glow. And is smells amazing! Only downside is the price.
Juliett L.
houston
Love this! Has a different texture but that doesn't bother me at all. It smells so good and leaves my face looking and feeling incredible
Lindsey A.
Conroe
Melts into my skin so beautifully!! Not too strongly scented. Makes my skin feel like butter. Make up goes on so pretty after using this.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora