BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I purchased this mask quite recently on a trip to New York. I had tried a sample previously and thought I would invest in the small size of this mask. The texture is like a fruit purée and smells like that as well. It's very light and refreshing and your skin looks amazing afterwards. I find all of Fresh's mask a little pricey and this one is the same price. I would try if you have the money, but it's not a need to have product.
Erin D.
I use this mask once a week to keep my vibrancy up in the cold winter months. The smell of this mask is mouth watering! After I take the mask off my face is noticeable refreshed and glowy, while gently exfoliated from the bits of fruit in the mask.
Keri B.
I enjoyed that is product gave me a glow but I didn’t personally enjoy its texture. So I would say that overall I enjoyed the scent and the results it gave my skin but didn’t enjoy the process of having it on my skin, it’s felt a bit like marmalade.
Maria M.
This mask smells amazing. It is chunky when you wash it off, may not be for everyone. My skin feels super soft after so I think it’s effective. I bought it from sephora during the VIB sale as it is a tad pricy
kayla V.
Montreal
Overall was alright, I preferred fresh rose oil. This one left my skin. Very dry, I moisturized all day after using it the first time. I tried again and same result, not recommending for bi-racial skin types
Sofea S.
Sabah
The scent of it is not that heavy like the other product does. The texture of this product is lightweight and easily to apply on your skin like body lotion does. Does not feel sticky at all after applying.
Mahra A.
This product is an absolute dream , I am in love with it. It’s so soft in the skin. It makes my skin feel extremely energized and fresh. I definitely recommend it for people who have tired looking skin and everyone else too.
Kat M.
Toronto, ON
I didn’t notice any differences in my skin after using this mask. Also it feels sticky and weird on your face because of the fruit chunks. At such a high price point I expected better.
Marjorie B.
St, QC
Loved this mask ! I think the scent of this product is my favorite in all Fresh Beauty products ! It does what it says ! Gives a boost to your skin ! Wow.. It leaves your skin soft and smooth ! Tightens the pores and smells like a dream. The next thing I am buying from fresh is their Vitamin Nectar day cream ! Hands  down my favorite skincare products!
Victoria R.
Toronto , WY
I really love this mask! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and glowing. The actual mask smells amazing! It’s gentle for even sensitive skin. Definitely become a staple in my skincare.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.