BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Steph P.
St, NL
My favorite facial mask in my collection! I use this mask once a week mainly because I want to make it last as long as possible. It is light easy to apply and remove and best of all it actually leaves your skin glowing. I would recommend using this before going to an event of any kind if you want glowing skin all night long.
carly f.
I get nice brightening results from this mask! My skin looks nice and bright without being irritated or drying my skin out. My complaint is about the texture though - I dont like that Fresh tends to put chunks in their mask, and this particular one has big chunks and has an odd jam like texture thats hard to wash off.
Alif I.
Ottawa , ON
My absolute favourite mask. It’s very expensive but it works so well for me that I had to purchase the full size after I ran out of the one I got in a Fresh set.

It smells heavenly and leaves my skin smooth, soft and bright. I’ve noticed my skin tone start to even out after regular use.
Teodora C.
London
I absolutely loved this! It minimized my pores and left my skin glowing and radiant. The only thing I didn’t quite enjoy were the bits of orange in the mask because they would dry on my face and it would be difficult to rinse them off. I would really recommend this product I absolutely love it despite the price point.
zoe b.
Ottawa , ON
I really enjoy this mask, I find it refreshing and my skin feels very soft after use, the one thing I do not enjoy is the removal process, I limit my use to before I shower so I can easily remove it without too much mess! Also great for when you are sick as the citrus helps open up your sinuses!
Amy H.
Gander, NL
This is a very pleasant smelling mask and feels nice on the skin but I am really unsure of what it’s suppose to do. Fresh is one of my favourite skin care brands but I just don’t know if I like this mask. I don’t really notice a difference in my skin with using. Maybe I just need to keep trying.
Natalia C.
Loved the smell of this product!!  I found this product during summer very useful especially on holiday or when being in the sun all day as it helped me smooth the skin and hydrate my skin!! My fave summer time mask!! I would defiantly recommend this product to others!
Brooke N.
Newfoundland
This mask is amazing makes your face feel so clean and fresh, i orderd this product online im not sure what site lol, i am a first time user and will deff use it again. The packaging was neat and very clean, dont think you would be able to improve this anymore. :)
Syiqah H.
Singapore
At first I did not really fancy this mask and felt like it did nothing. I got mine from Sephora. I use this on days where I would like to exfoliate but not irritate my skin like most exfoliants because this mask actually has chunky pulps which gently exfoliates the skin. I would say it took me a couple of uses to then realise it's actually giving me a glow and makes my skin feel hydrated! I would recommend this for matured skin because most of its ingredients are anti Aging purposes. I love Fresh but I would not repurchase this because of its price point.
Samantha C.
Camberley, Camberley
I loved this product!! Easy application & I am so pleased with the results! I use this every other week alongside other facemasks and I am pleased with the outcome every time! My skin appears more vibrant and the results have only improved with time :)
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.