BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Kaylee R.
Makes me feel young and amazing I love it try it and it helps my pores highly recommend
Haley M.
This product is good to use everyday. It makes your skin feel fresh. I would recommend
member-baa09
Another great one by Fresh. If your face needs a quick pick me up...run and get this!
Ruth E.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Oh my goodness. This stuff really works!! My face looks brighter when ever I use it
Michelle M.
Edinburg, TX
I love this! I use this mask once a week and I love how it gives my skin a glow.
Jessica V.
Bonita Springs, FL
Amazing product you should use it I love this very much you should check it out
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
I purchased this mask in a value set at Sephora during the Holidays. I was very excited but I wound up honestly really disliking it. It has a unique jam like texture and it it gentle, however, each time I use this mask it cause my acne to flare up. I get painful, cystic like breakouts in certain area where I am more prone to my acne and I had to ultimately discontinue using this mask. If you are Acne prone or suffer with Acne I would recommend steering clear of this one.
Ashley M.
Etobicoke, ON
I do like this mask although I’m allergic to many of Fresh’s products. It helps with smoothing out the skin and helps with brightening. Good really for any skin type. I’ve seen it work wonders on others. It has a lot of vitamins and nutrients, packed full of fruit. It smells lovely. The price is a little high for me but you don’t get quite a bit of product.
Steph P.
St, NL
My favorite facial mask in my collection! I use this mask once a week mainly because I want to make it last as long as possible. It is light easy to apply and remove and best of all it actually leaves your skin glowing. I would recommend using this before going to an event of any kind if you want glowing skin all night long.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.