BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Sophia H.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask has a great natural smell of fruits, which I love because there are masks out there that smell medicinal. The consistency of this mask is like applying fruit jam all over your face. It’s goes on clear with pieces of fruits in it which fall off your face as you’re massaging the mask on. It did give my face a temporary glow but not long lasting. This mask was so so in my books. One I wouldn’t purchase again.
Jayden L.
Iowa Falls , IA
I loved this face mask it really helps with blemishes and big pores mainly around your nose area. I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play! Box and have been obsessed. The packaging also gives it a glossy look.
Destini W.
Carson , CA
I don’t know what it was, but this masks was amazing. I got mine online, Sephora I believe, and I love it. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling plump, like I had a facial. The smell is really nice, but this is more of a splurge item for me, so I probably wouldn’t buy it often. Most masks dry my skin out, but this did the opposite and didn’t leave me feeling slick like I was oily since I have combo skin.
Adrina C.
MEMPHIS, TN
Omg I absolutely love this face mask!!!! It's like a fruit preserve for the skin! It has actually fruit pieces in it and it really does give you a glowing complexion. Don't eat it because you will want to lol.
Rosaura O.
Bloomington , MN
I love this mask smell and the texture, it’s like applying fresh orange purée in your face. My skin felt soft, refreshing and it had a healthy shine afterwards. I was sad when I was done with my deluxe sample.
Lindsay M.
This mask is amazing and gives me such a youthful, vibrant glow after I use it. I got this at the mall one day and it was definitely one of my best purchases for being such a random buy. It smells amazing and you will want to keep it on all day!
Maria G.
Poteet, TX
I really like this mask. It smells great, first of all. A really nice refreshing fruit smell. It goes on with little fruit globs (sort of like a less sticky marmalade). It dries and when you wash it off you can really see the difference, my skin feels so much smoother and cleaner after I use it, and it looks brighter and healthier. The glow doesn't last forever, but I really enjoy that it isn't a drying mask.
Janelle B.
Boston
Such a good mask! It always clears me up! Smells and feels great and leaves me feeling fresh, it's totally effective and doesn't disappoint. It's expensive but totally worth trying! I love all fresh products!
Amber G.
Buffalo, MN
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox, and I was only able to use it about twice with the sample size. I would say my skin felt soft and had a little dewyness after using this mask, but I was not able to use it enough to see a huge difference!
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
This is one of the few masks that I can actually see results right away. My skin feels soft and smooth and I can see the change in brightness right away! It is worth the money to see results immediately for me.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.