BY FRESH #42 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Too expensive for my taste, but I did enjoy using this mask,... I received a foil packet sample from Sephora.

First impression: HOLY COW, THIS SMELLS AMAZING! Seriously, I cannot emphasize enough how great the scent of this mask is,... It’s like, orange citrusy deliciousness!

Fast forward to actual application,... This mask has a thick gooey sticky texture with chunks of crushed citrus fruit throughout. I followed the instructions (massage on clean skin, leave on for 10 minutes, wash off) and found that this mask was a mess to wash off LOL It took forever to fully get off my face, it was a bit of a hassle... But once I did get it off, I saw really fantastic results. My skin was radiant, vibrant, and smooth. The results lasted a couple of days, even after using other products. I was very pleased with what this mask did for my skin.

Overall, I loved the visible results and the smell was almost good enough to eat. But the price for the amount that you get and the difficulty in washing this off makes me hesitate buying a full size jar of this Fresh Mask. If price isn’t an issue for you, I definitely recommend it!!
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this as a sample in Sephora play. After cleansing and exfoliating my face, I applied this mask to my entire face. It smells so fresh and does not have too strong of a scent. The texture is definitely chunky but I kind of enjoyed it. It was like putting chunks of fruity vitamins on my face in a non-sticky way. As it dried I felt my skin tightening (which I don't mind at all, it's closing your pores) and I left it on a little longer than 10 minutes, then wiped it off with water and a towel. My skin feels so healthy, smooth, and clean and I will definitely consider purchasing this mask in a full size. It is interesting to me because it is not advertised as a pore cleansing mask but a mask to help your skin glow. It feels like I am adding pure nutrients to my skin and cleansing it all at once. The full size at Sephora is $62 but I think it would last a really long time (especially if you do it about once a month like I do because I'm terrible with remembering to do masks) so I think it is worth it!
Ysabelle G.
Los Angeles
Whenever I apply the Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask, I feel like I’m applying the jam on my face. Jam because the mask sort of has a similar consistency and smells so sweet. If you know me, I’ve got a big sweet tooth and I love indulging myself with this mask. This mask is a concentrated citrus fruit blend of crushed oranges, lemons and clementines (yum) that helps gently refine the appearance of the skin to soften, smooth and improve clarity. It consists with a whole lot of vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin B5; lemon and orange fruit extracts; and revitalizing minerals to reveal and amazingly vibrant, healthy-looking complexion.
Janeigne N.
I tried the Fresh Rose deep hydration cream previously which i LOVED so i decided to try this one, as my skin is extremely dry yet fairly oily in the t-zone. I loved the citrus smell, however someone who isn't very into scented products might find this a con. The cream is a fairly thick consistency and glides on your face smoothly. However I do find that it dries fairly fast and the moisturized hydrated feeling leaves around 5-10 mins after application. I also did not find any noticeable changes to my skin's hydration level and it even appeared patchy in some areas when I applied my foundation. Might work well with sensitive skin, however does not seem to be suitable for extremely parched acne-prone skin
Megan B.
If you’re familiar with Fresh you know that they use natural ingredients. This is the first item I’ve tried from them I actually felt like I was supplying food to my face. It was chunky and unexpected but it’s actually a really good mask. It’s not going to give you this instant supermodel look or anything like that but it doesn’t make your skin look a lot nicer. This is something I like to use once or twice a week to make my skin look vibrant. If their prices were just more reasonable I would buy this again. This year I have decided not to spend more than $50 on something at a time and this is just too expensive and if price is not an obstacle for you than buy it.
mary w.
Waltham, MA
This is the best mask I've ever used. I have to buy the travel size as a broke college student I can't afford it right now but I have to say even though it's expensive the product is worth it. It has chunks of sweet nectar and smells incredibly good this mask is good for sensitive skin as I have rosacea and it did a lot for it. I've been using it for over a year and it's done a lot for my skin it's one of those products you can see immediate results but the best results are over time. I got this off the fresh website while it was on sale so try and grab it when it's on sale maybe you can afford the bigger one
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
I absolutely love this 10min face mask! I got it as a sample from Sephora which I was able to get two uses out of and it smells so amazingfresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask and left my face so fresh and bright I had to buy it! I couldn't afford the full size one for $62 but I bought the small 30mL size for $25 and you only have to use it 1 or twice a week and it works wonders I love it and it's worth the money if you have it to spend.
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I LOVE THIS MASK SO MUCH. First of all it smells and looks just like orange preserves, it is the most pleasant smelling things ever. I even tasted it because I was curious and it even tastes like it (which makes me realize how natural it is). It goes on chunky on the face with little bits of actual citrus pieces and dries down. If there is any downside, it is that you really need to get a hot wet towel and moisten it up before you start wiping it off or it’s a little difficult. When I take it off my skin feels renewed, soft, firm, and awake. My face looks radiant and smooth. I couldn’t recommend this enough!
Filzah S.
Just started using this but it feels like I already see a difference in my skin! It’s very gentle but powerful, I have dull and hyperpigmented skin and this really brightens and even things out in my opinion. It can get pricey though, I’d go for the mini size which you can actually get in a set along with the fresh Rose Face Mask and fresh Sugar Face Polish, SUCH a great deal!! And if you’re only using these masks once or twice a week it can last a while, a small amount goes a long way with these products!
Tricia W.
North Augusta, SC
This mask has become a staple in my skincare routine, I use it probably 3-5x every week! I definitely recommend getting it from Sephora in the Fresh value set containing the soy cleanser, lotus face cream, and a full size mask of your choice because that set is a steal! Anyways, this mask has a pleasant scent and does wonders to boost the vibrancy and radiance of my sensitive skin without causing irritation or redness. I use it exactly as the instructions say and it leaves my skin feeling soft and looking healthy and bright. I follow it with Fresh's lotus face cream and am absolutely thrilled with it! Plus, the amount in the container will probably last me basically forever! Happy masking!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.