BY FRESH

I am inspired-okay, obsessed-by how nutrition affects our skin's health. After years of working closely with the Fresh Research Lab, we have bridged the world of vitamins into skin care or, as we call it, skin nutrition." -Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder What it is: An instant-glow face mask formulated with a vitamin fruit complex to soften, smooth and improve the clarity of your skin. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: It improves radiance for a healthy-looking complexion. Its revolutionary formula is powered by 50-percent real crushed citrus fruits, including a potent blend of oranges, lemons and clementines that are all naturally packed with AHA fruit acids to gently refine the skin. A proprietary vitamin fruit complex contains vitamins C, E and B5, plus lemon and orange fruit extracts and minerals to help revitalize skin for a vibrant glow and soft texture. How to use: Gently massage the formula onto cleansed skin using circular motions, and let it work for 10 minutes. Remove with warm water and a washcloth or a cotton pad. It can be used 2-3 times a week. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask. Style Number: 5227403. Available in stores.

Buy on Sephora
LvlUpBeauty1X♡☆ T.
Southbend Washington
ove this mask!I paired this mask with the origins mask spray and I am in love. The smell is fantastic. I feel like this is a smoothie for my face. After I rinsed off the mask, my skin was visibly brighter. I don't have many dark spots, but my face seemed more healthy. The pieces can be a tad chunky, but the mask still stays on fine.
Bindu S.
Very good product love this
love to use  free samples
want more free samples
very good for skin
And the last time we were going to be there at four and then we had to leave the house to get ready for work so I just wanted to let you know that we have some time for dinner and we will have to get together for mpre thongs
Richelle L.
The Plains
This smells heavenly!! I can’t stop raving about the smell of this mask!! Sometimes I just open the jar up to smell it and not even to put it on!  It’s that good! It has a fiber like texture which might not be for everyone but I didn’t mind. Feels fresh and awakens my skin!
Doni R.
This face mask not only smells great but feels amazing. It really awakens up the skin. I've used lots of Fresh products but I would buy this time and time again . It's so invigorating. It doesn't leave your skin sticky or tacky . It's a great mask to use.
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Definitely a good product for the price! It was very gentle to me! Was not a bit harsh to my skin! Some break my face out because it's very sensitive but this surely didn't! It was definitely effective! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Danielle S.
Fresno, CA
This moisturizer does exactly what it says. Very hydrating and leaves your skin very glows, so if your oily like myself you might like this as a night cream instead of a day cream. It smells amazing and is very good for sensitive skin.
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
I love the all natural aspect of this mask and I love the benefits I get from it. What I don’t love though, is the application and removal. Since it’s all natural it has pieces of fruit it in, almost like a jam consistency and that makes it very hard to apply evenly. Also, when it is left on it dries down making it stick to the skin and is sticky when removing. I would repurchase because I think the brightening benefits I get out way the removal.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is such a great mask and it's very natural. It visibly brightens skin. The formula has actual chunks of crushed fruit in it, with the actual mask being a gel texture. It dries onto your face- it can feel a little tight but it's not uncomfortable. It smells delicious and citrusy.
I really enjoy using this mask for a boost of vitamin c. I notice an improvement in my skin texture and brightness right after I rinse it off.
Follow with a good moisturizer.
Mary E.
Greensboro
This also smells nice but doesn't feel like it does much. It dries down, so I guess it probably exfoliates a little when you wash it off, but again, there are better products that do more for a lot less money.
Ivette A.
Bronx N.Y
Love this product. This mask leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and brighter. The packaging is normal but the product is amazing. I would buy this product again and again and i would recommend to anyone.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Worth it for the price?
Umaima M.
Hyderabad
Does it cause acne?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
How many times a week do you apply it in the face ? And where can you get this
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Does this help clear and brighten ur face?
Gia A.