fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream

by Fresh

Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream with a vitamin fruit complex is a revitalizing universal moisturizer that awakens skin for an incredibly vibrant, healthy-looking glow. The lightweight formula with an effervescent citrus scent helps to soften, smooth, and minimize signs of tired skin, so skin feels invigorated and recharged.

Key Ingredients:

• A proprietary complex of vitamins C, E, and B5; lemon and orange fruit extracts; and revitalizing minerals helps promote a glowing complexion.
  • Glucosyl hesperidin, a naturally derived flavonoid found in citrus fruits, helps combat tired skin.

How To Use:

Apply to the face and neck morning and night. Can be used daily.

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Is this comparable to the rose deep hydration cream
Is this a rich cream or more gel like ?
Start your review of fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream!
cornwall
I love this range. Smells amazing and feels amazing. I love all Fresh products. My skin looks hydrated and healthy
Burlington, NJ
fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream uploaded by kieya L.
Purchased at: ULTA
BEST PICK UP OF THE YEAR! Omgsh, so I found out about this line through my mom. I struggle with hyperpigmentation and my mom recommended this face cream. It’s cleared up the marks I had on my face in no time. Not to mention that my skin literally GLOWS. Love this product! #winterskincare #skincare #fresh
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
My most repurchased face product, even though a little pricey. The smell is amazing and the hydration is great. I have very oily skin but it doesn’t leave extreme moisture and my skin looks so ... Fresh when using. I never let this run out for more than the few days it takes for it to arrive or while I head over to purchase. I highly recommend even if you have oily skin because it gives your skin that boost of health it needs.
Hamilton, ON
This product is incredible! I bought it on a whim because it matched what i was looking for in a daily moisturizer - and does it ever live up to its hype! Fantastic price and value, as a little goes a long way, is extremely gentle on my skin (i have sensitive and acne prone skin), doesn't leave me greasy or make me seem oily throughout the day, and seriously makes my skin look amazing and glowy. Will be repurchasing!
Antioch, CA
fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream uploaded by Ashly ᴮ.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product as a sample from Sephora I have sensitive skin so I saw a slight irritation on my chin , but for the most part this product was good very moisturizing and has a pleasant fruit smell . I used it for about to weeks and my chin got use to it but I wouldn’t buy the full size as I have tatcha water cream in my routine that works best for me
Stock Island, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Huge fan of Fresh, used several of their products for years. I have mature skin that tends to be dry, especially in the winter. Purchased this face cream, used it for about a week and for me, it just isn't enough. I can get by using it as a moisturizer during the day, but I don't feel as if this product is for dry skin. Smells great, no sensitivity issues.
fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream uploaded by Annalise S.
Such a good moisturizer for your morning skincare routine! It is fresh, hydrating, soothing, and SMELLS AMAZING. There is nothing quite like this moisturizer; I don't think much else compares. The cream is thick and extremely hydrating and brings my tired skin to life every morning. The vitamin fruit complex performs exactly as the jar advertises. It feels so good to put this on every morning knowing my skin is taken care of for the day. I will be buying more when this jar runs out. The vitamin nectar fruit mask is also a great pairing with this moisturizer.
Buffalo, NY
Smells so good! Nice and like moisturizer that I use during the daytime in the summertime. It’s lightweight and provides just the right amount if hydration I need. Plus it helps to brighten my ache scars, which tend to get darker in the summer. I also use an spf to help prevent that.
Redding, CT
This is an awesome cream and I swear it has given my skin some life, vibrancy and glow. My derm recommended a vitamin c moisturizer and I think this is doing the trick. My skin has reacted beautifully to it, plumped up and Abit more youthful! I'm almost out and need to repurchase!
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is my current favorite moisturizer. I first bought the travel size when I went to NM for a trip. It’s extremely nice to wear in the mornings because it has a great citrus scent. It also keeps my face nice and moisturized. I like pairing it with the serum from the same line.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yukon, OK
a year ago
Nadia Z. • a year ago
Yes! Kept my skin hydrated too. It isn’t a thick cream though has more of a gel consistency