fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream

by Fresh

Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream with a vitamin fruit complex is a revitalizing universal moisturizer that awakens skin for an incredibly vibrant, healthy-looking glow. The lightweight formula with an effervescent citrus scent helps to soften, smooth, and minimize signs of tired skin, so skin feels invigorated and recharged.

Key Ingredients:

• A proprietary complex of vitamins C, E, and B5; lemon and orange fruit extracts; and revitalizing minerals helps promote a glowing complexion.
  • Glucosyl hesperidin, a naturally derived flavonoid found in citrus fruits, helps combat tired skin.

How To Use:

Apply to the face and neck morning and night. Can be used daily.

Is this product any good??
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Is this comparable to the rose deep hydration cream
Start your review of fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream!
farmington
best cream smells nice and looks really cute, it makes your skin feel so soft , id defiantly buy this product again
connecticut
Fresh is one of my favorite brands and this moisturizer is on the top of the list for me And I love this so much
OBSESSED WITH THIS! It is so refreshing especially in the morning and it is a great start to my day
Purchased at: Sephora
a very nice cooling sensation. I applied it in the morning and at night for a better result
Hamilton, ON
This product is incredible! I bought it on a whim because it matched what i was looking for in a daily moisturizer - and does it ever live up to its hype! Fantastic price and value, as a little goes a long way, is extremely gentle on my skin (i have sensitive and acne prone skin), doesn't leave me greasy or make me seem oily throughout the day, and seriously makes my skin look amazing and glowy. Will be repurchasing!
After using this product I can honestly say, it does leave such a difference on your skin. Personally I have dry skin so it has helped massively! And it’s very affordable, not that expensive and it’s quite a decent size amount you get. Would recommend
Tecumseh, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a generous sample of this and it smelled delicious! It made my combo/oily skin look dewy rather than more greasy, and left my skin looking healthy. A little sticky but I didn’t mind! Wish it wasn’t so expensive, I would love to purchase.
Mississauga
My skin feels like new! I was battling with severe dryness for months. I went into my local Sephora and after trying a few samples I purchase the full size of this. The soft citrus and sweet notes Offer a a natural wake up my skin needs when I’m still a little sleepy. Definitely an incredible face cream to start your day
Surrey, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this product when my skin feels dull. I use it during my night time skincare routine. I like the citrus scent that it has. And when I wake up in the morning, my skin has a certain glow to it. Make sure to use an SPF! Would recommend.
Newcastle, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this face lotion. It’s light yet hydrating. Smells amazing. I have combination skin but live in Canada so the winter really sucks the moisture out of my skin. This instantly rehydrates. Absolutely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yukon, OK
a year ago
Nadia Z. • a year ago
Yes! Kept my skin hydrated too. It isn’t a thick cream though has more of a gel consistency