BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFresh
Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask

Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask

by Fresh

A brightening and exfoliating face mask powered by natural AHAs in crushed citrus fruits; vitamins C, E, and B5; and revitalizing minerals

I read a lot of good reviews about this product, but does it really give the glow and evens the skin tone?
Is this mask gentle enough to use on sensitive skin?
Is this mask good for my dry skin?
Start your review of Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I actually got a sample of this at Sephora before buying because I wasn't sure how my sensitive skin would react. This is definitely safe for mild sensitive skin and make my skin sooo soft and vibrant, hence the name of the product! This has become a staple in my weekly mask routine and I've definitely noticed a difference in my skins texture after using it a few times!in reviews
Emilie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Emilie M.
I got a mini version of this and the first few times I was not into it. The mask is very chunky (it is super natural smelling and feeling) and also sticky. I didn’t like it the first couple of times or so. Then, I finally understood that I had to really work it into my skin and wash off with a cotton pad later. And now? WOAH. Looks amazing and makes my skin so radiant. It is a must before important events and putting on makeup!
Jenna L.
Bayonne, NJ
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Jenna L.
This product has such a refreshing and clean scent! I love to use this mask when my face is feeling dull. It is a perfect pick me up! I love that it has crushed Citrus fruits in it! I feel so refused after I use this! Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask
Carmen R.
Tucson, AZ
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Carmen R.
The Mini Loves Mask Set. This is a great way to find your favorite mask. I have been using one per day and I liked them all. The bag is so cute is the perfect size to take your favorites products on the go. So if you want to pamper your self these masks are a good size and offer a lot of skincare benefits. I definitely recommend them. Thank you Freshbeauty my skin feels amazing. . . ▪️Rose Face Mask. ▪️Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator. ▪️Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask. ▪️Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask. ▪️Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. ▪️Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask. . . #freshbeauty #masklover #lovemasks
Jessica  D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Jessica  D.
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Jessica  D.
I’m a huge fan of Fresh, however this is just not that great in my opinion. It has a wonderful orange citrus scent and glides on easily. It’s has a thinner texture than some masks, more gel like and not very thick. I really don’t see any difference in my skin after using this. It smells great but that’s about it. Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask #followforfollow
Ysabelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Ysabelle G.
Whenever I apply the Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask, I feel like I’m applying the jam on my face. Jam because the mask sort of has a similar consistency and smells so sweet. If you know me, I’ve got a big sweet tooth and I love indulging myself with this mask. This mask is a concentrated citrus fruit blend of crushed oranges, lemons and clementines (yum) that helps gently refine the appearance of the skin to soften, smooth and improve clarity. It consists with a whole lot of vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin B5; lemon and orange fruit extracts; and revitalizing minerals to reveal and amazingly vibrant, healthy-looking complexion.
Cambria N.
Peoria, AZ
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Cambria N.
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Cambria N.
I bought the sample kit from fresh that included all six different types of masks and this one by far is one of the best ones that I’ve tried. You can definitely smell the citrus and it goes on super light weight on your skin. But after 5 to 10 minutes it starts to harden and it just feels amazing. Very nice way to pamper yourself. I will try to locate the full-size version of this.
Megan S.
Dublin, OH
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Megan S.
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Megan S.
This mask is AMAZING! The texture is very similar to orange marmalade. There is real crushed citrus in the mask and it smells like oranges. You apply it to your face and rub it in a little and then wait 10 minutes. My skin feels so tight, clean and soft after rinsing this off. This is just the sample size, so I am excited to order the full size when I run out 🍊
Jenn S.
I have every Fresh face mask and this one is AMAZING and a wonderful addition to the brand. It has the texture like marmalade and smells just as delicious. In 10 minutes skin is soft, smooth and stays that way all day. A bit pricey - yes, but each jar typically lasts at least 6 months with regular use.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,234 reviews
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy cow!! Fresh..you're going to give this Momma a heart attack! I am obsessed with the vitamin nectar line- and somehow missed out on the fact they launched a mask matching the nectar moisturizer I use at home and adore!! Just look at the color of it!! Packed with everything needed to stay healthy!!! The coloring of this mask is Heavenly...and the fragrance.....EVEN more!!!!
Melanie  S.
Williamsburg, VA
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask uploaded by Melanie  S.
I received this sample mask. It smells great and applies smoothly. It left my skin soft and feeling nice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...