fresh® Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Glow Water uploaded by Hiroko N.fresh® Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Glow Water uploaded by Bayan A.

BY FRESH

This alcohol-free, ultra-fine mist is packed with nutrients that protect against damaging free radicals, which can lead to a dull complexion. Enriched with our vitamin fruit complex, the hydrating yet fast-drying spray delivers skin nutrition whenever you need it, giving you that lit-from-within look. Use the mist as a cooling primer, makeup setter, or for an instant refresh.

• Proven antioxidant effect*
  • 97% noticed their skin felt energized and refreshed**
  • 90% said their skin felt immediately hydrated**
  • 90% reported it gave their skin an instant pick-me-up**
  • 93% said their skin was revitalized**

*instrumental test on 11 subjects

**self-assessment test on 30 subjects during 4 weeks

Our vitamin fruit complex is a blend of vitamins C, E, and B5; citrus fruit extracts; and revitalizing minerals that help revitalize dull skin for a vibrant, healthy-looking glow and soft, smooth texture.

Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, SODIUM TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL

Usage: The versatile spray can be used 3 ways, under or over your makeup:

1.Cooling primer

2. Makeup-setter

3. Instant refresh

monica m.
Niland, CA
I Love everything I've purchased from Fresh and this is Absolutely No exception! I tend to gravitate to products that say Vitamin C a lot because I know it's great for dark spots, which I noticed I have a few.. I mostly use it on days when I'm not wearing makeup because I love the way it feels on my skin and knowing it has all kinds of vitamins, makes it even more appealing. It also feels great on days when I'm out and about and need a little boost of to stay fresh. I recommend this product. It's a nice way to pamper yourself:)
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
Let me tell you 3 things I love about this new Fresh Beauty Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Glow Water
First the packaging, its in a aerosol container so the spray comes out as a mist and doesnt splatter on your face like other facial spray i have.
Second is the smell! It has a citrus scent that will make you feel refreshed after spraying it on your face!
Third is the benefit it gives to my skin!
This alcohol-free mist is packed with nutrients that is beneficial to your skin. Its like getting a skincare and a setting spray in one! I could really spray this all day, because it is really refreshing which is great to have on summer days!
I feel that whenever I use this before makeup its giving my face a healthier glow and when I use it after makeup it sets my face but you can still see the radiance and glow!
Seth C.
Fairfax, Va
This is absolutely gorgeous! The scent is just like the Vitamin Nectar mask. So lightweight. And the spray is perfect because it is an aerosol, but it comes out in measured doses. For example, the spray will last about three seconds when you press the button, but then it stops. It’s very cloud like- no splatter at all. The price point is actually great because you’re getting skincare and a setting spray in one!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Love love 💕 this is refreshing for your skin I have boughten the rose water toner from this line, your skin feels refreshed and has a glow I think it’s a great value and I will buy again and I have already friends about it !!!!
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
I love fresh products and i love hydrating sprays.. so when i saw this one..i had to have it. The smell is great. Not overpowering and the hydration is fabulous. The mist comes out just fine for me. I def have some bottles of mist that I could never use after makeup application but this one is perfect for before or after. Great product.
Fotini A.
Fresh is one of the top skincare brands. Ideal for sensitive skin. This water spray is very refreshing and sprays very misty. It’s the final step to a flawless makeup or if you are fresh faced. The bottle lasts a long time. I would recommend more color on the bottle but I do realize that the brand is white and simplistic
Shanygne B.
The scent is amazing. I pair it with the soy cleanser, nectar mask & nectar face cream. The glow water feels quite refreshing & could serve well as a primer. I’m not fully done experimenting with it but so far decent results! Fresh never fails!
Ashaba C.
This moisturizer is light and feels great on my skin! It gives me a nice, refreshing feeling. It also smells amazing, just like the vibrancy mask that I enjoy. This product really moisturizes my skin without making it feel cakey.
Sybil ✈.
Staten Island , NY
I love this mist. It smells sooo fresh and citrusy amazing! The mist is very light and fine. It feels luxurious and is an instant pick me up. I use it throughout the day for light hydration whenever my skin is feeling tight/dry. With a spritz of this and a quick dusting of setting powder, my makeup looks as good as new!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I like this glow water I use it before makeup and sometimes after as well to hydrate and give my skin glow .. it’s lightweight I sometimes put it in the fridge to get it cool and it feels amazing on my face !
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
Does this really show any difference in the skin?
Hannah M.
Augusta
Can this be used in replacement of toner?
Ashley A.
Raymore
What does this product do?
Kat J.
How fine is the mist?
D M.
How this glow water works?