Skin CareFacial SkincareFresh
Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Face Mist

Fresh Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Face Mist

by Fresh

A multivitamin face mist that delivers a brightening boost of antioxidants for dewy, healthy skin

How long does the mini can last? debating which size to start with?? i love citrus smell and the reviews area amazing!
Does this set makeup ?
Start your review of Fresh Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Face Mist!
Lake Mary, FL
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Face Mist uploaded by Jessica S.
Hey Beauties! 💚 #FreshBeautyGiftedMe this amazing Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Glow and I'm addicted! I might have to make a @Sephora one to make sure I have a backup ready! This multivitamin face mist delivers a brightening boost of antioxidants for dewy, healthy skin. Just spritz on the ultra-fine, alcohol-free citrus mist as a cooling primer, makeup-setting spray, or hydrating skin refresh. Enriched with fresh’s vitamin fruit complex of vitamins C, E, and B5; lemon and orange extracts; and minerals, it protects against free radicals and gives a boost of skin nutrition. This is one heck of a fabulous skin treat! I adore how cooling and soothing this is all with a blend of fabulous vitamins! My skin feels so refreshed after using it. What I've been doing is keeping this in the fridge so when I come inside from running to a doctors appointment I get that wonderful burst of citrusy coolness! Products Shown: @FreshBeauty~ Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Glow
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Face Mist uploaded by Lauren H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product especially right now because I am going through a very dry and dehydrated skin couple of months. This is super refreshing gives my skin what it needs because it’s parched. You should definitely put in the fridge rater and then put it on your skin, because that coldness will be great. The mist or I should say the spray is immaculate. It’s that great refresher! This is my second time buying the full sized version.
Sunnyvale, CA
This product is exactly what you need if you want glowy dewy “facial” skin. It does wonders for your complexion. I use it as skincare whenever I want my skin to just look super healthy and glowy. And I use is as a setting spray because I’m a little on the drier side, this production helps my makeup melt into my skin and helps give it a flawless look. It also smells like fresh limes and oranges.
Irvine, CA
This is a must to keep in your purse wherever you go, whether it’s to the office or on vacay in Hawaii! I always have this on hand incase the air is starting to feel dry or I feel my skin needs a little moisture boost. I have sensitive skin and this mist is absolutely amazing! Would definitely recommend!
I bought the smaller size as a freshening mist during the day. I’ll have to keep a bigger bottle of this on my nightstand as it just feels sooo luxurious and smells sooo good! Light and citrusy, no heavy or sticky feeling at all. It gives a natural glow without looking like you just spritzed a bottle of water on your face lol. NO alcohol and full of good for you ingredients, too!
I love this spray so much. I can use it in different capacities. It works well on top of my makeup to either set it or refresh it. It also works well within my skin care routine. I have almost worked through this one and will use another. The mister is also very even and nice
Phoenix, IL
My favorite product ever, hands down! My skin has never felt so hydrated and healthy than it has since i've started using this product! The vitamin c and antioxidents leave my skin feeling super healthy and radiant, and gives me a lovely glow. A product i always keep in stock!
This is really good! It gives your skin a dewy look whole really hydrating your skin. While I do really love it and recommend it, I probably won’t be repurchasing because there are others that are great at a better price.
I enjoy this mist. It’s refreshing and the scent is heavenly BUT it does NOT make your makeup last longer and it does have citric in it which can be irritating.
Brick, NJ
I love the scent. Soft and non irritating. Great mist to use all day. Sometimes a little sticky. Mist is fine. Good ingredients. Gentle. Once and a while makes me itchy. Other times I’m fine. Great product.