FRESH

FRESH
FRESH "VIOLETTE" Eau de Parfum. 3.4 OZ (100 ML) LIMITED EDITION
Hala A.
Hala A.
I just love me a good partum and this one id reallllllllllllly good. its really unique it smells fresh just like the name of  it. its not that pricey. the packaging is so cute and beautiful, i would just buy it for the bottle. I would totally buy it again for the scent and the bottle.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Astoria, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
FRESH "VIOLETTE" Eau de Parfum. 3.4 OZ (100 ML) LIMITED EDITION sounds like something I wouldn't like or that my grandmother would wear, but it surprised me. The scent is classy but clean & modern & youthful. I went back and bought an extra bottle. It holds up to the Fresh brand name.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great. Love the ingredients & how well it goes with my abnormal skin. This product is for anyone. I highly recommend. Even the scent is extremely pleasant. Last for a while & is great for family and friends I would recommend to anyone on the street. Very pleasent packaging!
T🌔r y.
T🌔r y.
Linden, VA
Fresh parfum never disappoints. Wether your purchasing this for yourself or a gift for someone else you can't go wrong! For the price your getting a long lasting, all day parfum for a great deal! Will definetily buy in the future for myself and as a gift for others.
Nadya S.
Nadya S.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is so crisp and clean , like the brand name ' fresh' , I bought it online and at a good price too . The bottle is cute and unique as well
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Marion
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my the smell is so awesome. I absolutely loce it. I habe uaed it on my occasions. And will continue to use it.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Smells amazing! It's an adorable price as well! Highly recommend! Has a really flowery smell, and it lasts long!
Keri M.
Keri M.
Victoria
Very pretty smell that isn't overpowering.  I found it lasted all day and is a gorgeous bottle....beautiful packaging
Ysabella A.
Ysabella A.
La Asunción, Isla de Margarita
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lotion for after bath, a soft and pleasant smell. It is refreshing and does not leave any kind of reaction