BY FRESH

Built around the velvety violet flower, Violette marries sheer florals like freesia and rose with light citrus notes such as bergamot and mandarin. But it's the warm undertones of patchouli, sandalwood, and amber that make this fragrance unique and... see more...

Hala A.
I just love me a good partum and this one id reallllllllllllly good. its really unique it smells fresh just like the name of  it. its not that pricey. the packaging is so cute and beautiful, i would just buy it for the bottle. I would totally buy it again for the scent and the bottle.
Mary F.
fresh Violette Eau De Parfum sounds like something I wouldn't like or that my grandmother would wear, but it surprised me. The scent is classy but clean & modern & youthful. I went back and bought an extra bottle. It holds up to the fresh brand name.
T🌔r y.
Linden, VA
Fresh parfum never disappoints. Wether your purchasing this for yourself or a gift for someone else you can't go wrong! For the price your getting a long lasting, all day parfum for a great deal! Will definetily buy in the future for myself and as a gift for others.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
This perfume is so crisp and clean , like the brand name ' fresh' , I bought it online and at a good price too . The bottle is cute and unique as well
Amanda S.
Marion
Oh my the smell is so awesome. I absolutely loce it. I habe uaed it on my occasions. And will continue to use it.
Emma W.
Smells amazing! It's an adorable price as well! Highly recommend! Has a really flowery smell, and it lasts long!
Keri M.
Very pretty smell that isn't overpowering.  I found it lasted all day and is a gorgeous bottle....beautiful packaging
Ysabella A.
La Asunción, Isla de Margarita
The best lotion for after bath, a soft and pleasant smell. It is refreshing and does not leave any kind of reaction