BY FRESH

tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This soap is great for making your skin soft and clean also I love the smell it lingers after you wash with it .. I really enjoy how well it works . I am more a body wash person but I really enjoy this product that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars but it's very gentle and worth trying.
Abbey S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite soap. It smells so good!! Has A nice vanilla scent but nothing overwhelming. I also love that it is a moisturizing formula and doesn't dry your skin. Very very good soap.
Theresa L.
Denton, MD
The thing I like about it really is just the smell... Don't really ever use fresh products either. It's ok though I guess. My mom uses it lol
Emily S.
Rockwall, TX
I have tried Fresh Vanilla soap and I love the smell. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave a film like some other bar soaps.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
me llama mucho la atencion me gustaria probar este producto y luego dar una opinion mas concreta sin embargo parace bueno
It's smells awesome. It did not lather as quickly as other soaps but it was still great and I would buy it again
Lindsay T.
Greenfield, MA
Literally feels like you're in a French spa. Obsessed with this brand, and this soap made me love it even more!
Yesenia B.
Absolutely LOVE this product!! It smells great and does wonders for your skin! Definitely recommend it!
Simply delicate with an classical feel. Very gentle. Worth the money given the high equality.
Summer B.
Silver Spring, MD
UGHHHH! This stuff never ceases to amaze me! Always smells amazing! I get so many compliments on this. I would definitely recommend these and any of their other products to family and friends, the value is pretty swell too! Not too pricey, definitely will buy again!