fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Treatment Bar

by Fresh

Umbrian Clay Purifying Treatment Bar For The Face And Body Works As A Deep Cleanser And An Instant Detoxifying Mask For Normal To Oily Skin. It Is Made From 100% Pure Umbrian Clay, Fresh's Proprietary Ingredient Found Solely In The Italian Town Of Nocera Umbra. Its Uniquely High-mineral Content Neutralizes Acidity On The Skin, Purifying And Clarifying The Complexion.

Key Ingredients:

100% Umbrian Clay, Fresh's Proprietary Ingredient, Has A Uniquely High-mineral Content That Works To Neutralize Acidity, Purifying And Clarifying The Complexion.

How To Use:

Rinse The Face Or Body, Then Moisten The Bar And Apply It Directly To The Skin. Allow To Dry And Then Rinse. For A Deeper Treatment, Leave On For Five Minutes Before Rinsing. This 100% Clay Bar Will Dissolve In Water. Always Store In A Dry Place After Use.

Anyone know if this Clay Treatment Bar help clears up hyperpigmentation from acne?
Start your review of fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Treatment Bar!
Product Highlights
“...endless. I use this as a deep cleanser/mask once every 2 weeks. If you get acne on your chest this is amazing. Treats the acne without irritation to the thin skin. Just remember to keep the bar dry. Because it is pure clay it will dissolve away. I like to let mine dry after use and then keep it I the box. I've had my bar for 2 years now. If I ever use it all up I will repurchase.” in reviews
“This is a great clay mask. Natural, fragrance free, and gentle for sensitive skin. Good for preventing and treating breakoutsin reviews
Henderson, TX
This stuff if the bomb!!! It is a staple in my skin care. It makes my linkages disappear overnight or shrink. I use once a week and have used it for years ❤
Sometimes simple is better. This really helps my super oily skin, I also like taking it on trips in carry-on because it doesn't count towards my liquids.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this mask every other day. It is very gentle, so I use it in between peels and acne treatments, to give my skin a break.
Timmonsville, SC
Pittston, PA
Bar worked wonders ony skin. Left my skin feeling smooth and amazing. Would highly recommend this product.
Is kinda really drying. It says you can use on your face too but I’d recommend to just using on the body.
Newcastle, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fantastic product for oily and acne prone skin. I used this a couple of years back when I was breaking out. It seems like a steep price for a bar of soap but it’s heavy and it lasts forever. I think men would really love this as well.
Sainte, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
I ADORE this bar. I have been using it almost every night for 2 weeks as a quick mask (wet the bar and apply everywhere on the face, wait 5 mins then rinse) and my skin is so nice. I have seen a huge improvement in the texture and softness of it + my imperfections are almost all gone. Love love love and will be repurchasing!
TORONTO, ON
Having concerns with mildly acne-prone skin, slight redness, oily T zone and minor scarring, I felt that I had to focus on using products that are 100% (give or take) natural. This umbrian clay is made of well, 100% clay. No additional ingredients. I find that after I rinse off with lukewarm water, my face is extra fresh and ready to be moisturized! Plus, it’s easy to apply to a damp face and lasts quite long too. I have been using it for almost or just over a year and it is a key part of my natural routine!
Winnipeg, MB
This may look like an ordinary bar of soap, but it is far from it! This soap works wonders for body acne. I use it specifically on my back and it has helped clear up any acne that I have in that area. It is a little pricey just for a bar of soap, but I think it is worth it.