Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner uploaded by Janet M.Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner uploaded by Janet M.Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner uploaded by Lisa B.

BY FRESH

Which skin type is it good for?

• Normal Oily
  • Combination
  • Dry
  • Sensitive

A balancing toner formulated with mineral-rich Umbrian clay that combats skin congestion, absorbs excess oil, and instantly purifies for soft, healthy-looking skin.

Solutions for:

• Pores
  • Blemishes
  • Oiliness

If you want to know more… Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner helps to clear skin of impurities while absorbing excess sebum for a smooth, healthy appearance. Formulated with Fresh's proprietary mineral-rich Umbrian clay, as well as cinnamon bark, burnet root, and lavender floral water, the refreshing liquid formula balances and clarifies the complexion without stripping skin of essential moisture.

It is formulated Without:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

"Tucked away on the top of a hill in central Italy is a small gem of a town called Nocera Umbra. I traveled to this picturesque village almost 18 years ago to discover their hidden secret Umbrian clay, an ultra-fine mineral-rich clay. This unique clay has been around for centuries and was even used by the ancient Etruscans for its array of benefits. I have been impressed with its versatility and high level of effectiveness ever since my first visit. I am always excited to develop new products that deliver the clay, which I call a 'miracle ingredient,' in its purest form. Our newest innovation is a purifying toner which does just that. Ideal for all skin types, I use the toner to gently remove impurities while toning and balancing my skin. The refreshing formula also minimizes the appearance of my pores without drying out my skin, leaving my complexion soft and smooth. I can't live without it!" -Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder

Research results:

Buy on Sephora
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Warminster, PA
This new treatment toner is fantastic!!!! It really mattifies the skin without drying and leaves the skin looking super soft and smooth. It's also very calming and soothing for redness because of the natural clay and lavender that's in it. This will be especially good for those people who get a T-zone shine in the summer because the clay helps to neutralize oils before they get to the surface of the skin. I would recommend this for anyone with a normal/combo/oily skin type.
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
I got this as a sample from sephora and i already have bought a full-size! This smells amazing and i really have seen a differance in my skin. This product does not dry out your skin but it just makes you feel fresh and amazing! Wish the product wouldn't soak into the cotton ball as much but i guess thats my fault for not using a cotton pad! Love the smell $32 for full size which isn't bad because it's real clay
Wroxanna W.
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti , MI
Using this product has been very tricky for me. I would recommend this toner for dry skin, or very acute problem areas/blemishes. If you apply this to your entire face with a cotton swab, you will break out. If you apply it to very small areas that have a blemish or problem you want to go away? Works like a charm. Just don't go too overboard with this product if you decide to purchase it.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora, and I absolutely love this toner! It makes your skin feel really soft, and is made of clay so it's a natural skin toner. The only thing I don't like is that I can't see the difference in the cotton ball because the product is already brownish colored.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this toner. It keeps my skin incredibly soft and it really minimizes pores. It smells good, very natural. I have very sensitive skin and this does not cause any sort of irritation, I find that it minimizes redness as well. This has replaced every other toner I've tried.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I first used it oh my god my pores disappeared and I was over the moon. It kept my skin from getting oily. But unfortunately, it made my skin break out and I NEVER break out. Ugh so sad I wanted to love this so bad.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Los Angeles, CA
This toner is fantastic! Even though there is Umbrian clay in the toner itself, it doesn't overly dry out your face. Compared to toners you get at the drug store, Fresh gets pricey. It's worth the $$ everyone!
Narmin V.
Narmin V.
I totally recommend this product. The packaging is amazing and it's super gentle. It looks amazing and it was so so so worth the price. It definitely met my expectations and I would so buy it again and again.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Best toner ever! I have oily skin, keeps oiles at bay and does not break me out at all. Surprising as I have sensitive skin. No drying, smells great, isn't clear but works well and very worth the price!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
This. Toner. Is. My. ISH. I used to use a toner that was... lets just say... BARBARIC. It was somewhat of an alcohol concoction probably from 2008. TORTURE. WHAT WAS I THINKING. About 5 years ago I started taking seriously good care of my skin and the last 3 years this has been on my "Must buy when empty" list. It's a little bit difficult to choke down the price (but really.. theres a lot more expensive toners out there) but the approximate $30 price tag is worth it every time. I use it x2 a day, AM and PM and the toning/tightening feeling makes my skin feel fresh and light all day and night. The scent is a little strange but its super light and clean, (just a little "earthy" but HEY its CLAY) I'm even looking forward to using it tonight!!! :)
Megan R.
Megan R.
How often should this product be used?
Ivon H.
Is this toner too drying to use on a daily basis? Would you recommending using in only on certain spots on the face, like the T-Zone? I have used this before and it basically absorbed all the oil on my skin, which was great but it was also super dry after so I wanted to get another opinion.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Is this good for oily skin? I am pretty oily in my t-zone. I am currently using Clinique's 3 step system for combination oily skin, but it is not helping. I am looking for a solution without having to apply makeup.
Carli D.
Carli D.
Is this worth it? I have combination skin with a lot of texture and struggle with blackheads. I don't really seem to notice a difference with toners, they tend to just be an extra step in my routine.