fresh Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion uploaded by Newman P.fresh Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion uploaded by Ana B.

BY FRESH

Umbrian Clay Oil-free Lotion Is A Purifying, Balancing, And Non-comedogenic Formula For Normal To Oily Skin.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Smooth Over The Face. Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night.

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender ) Flower Water, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Steareth-2, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Bht, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this product run out quickly? The tube looks so smal...2 Answers
  • Will this moisturizer be strong enough for my (normal) sk...1 Answers
fresh Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion
  • "This product is great. I've been using it for about two weeks now and have already noticed a dramatic difference. My skin has a more matte look to it and is way less oily. My skin tone is more even too. My boyfriend even said My skins been looking so glowy lately!! The smell is wonderful and not overpowering, smells like cucumber and ginger kind of, it's very subtle. My one suggestion would be to not buy this as a replacement for a moisturizer as it's not very hydrating. I use it morning and night, at night I put my moisturizer on and let it dry then put this on." in 3 reviews
Jill T.
My favorite! This does great things for my skin. It goes on thin and doesn't always feel like my skin is hydrated, but the results are noticeable. Kinda pricey, but I feel it's worth it.
Liz D.
I absolutely love this facial lotion. It has a great scent and is very moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling greasy. I really enjoy the sleek white packaging! Makes it very cute to sit out on my dresser.
Jill A.
Heather M.
Great product! I have searched long and hard for a good moisturizer for my oily, acne prone and large pore skin type. This is it! Doesn't interfere with your makeup or coverage of foundation. Moisturizes without feeling heavy! Good smell!
Vanita P.
South Ozone Park, NY
I have dry acne prone skin. I bought this thinking it would help. The first two days it moisturized my face amazingly. However, after a week, I realized that I was breaking out from the product. Also, my face looked excessively oily from the product. I tried using less of the product but my face continued to break out and looked oily. I returned it.
Angelica V.
Ukiah, CA
Love this lotion and has a very simple settle smell, it was very fast delivery wich surprised me!!! it makes my skin soft and clean but not sure if i noticed anything else!!! I'm using it for another month to see if ill be repurchasing again but sooo far i have mixed emotions!!!
Lindsey W.
Naperville
This lotion moisturized my skin while keeping it nice, matte, and oil free. The packaging was clean cut and simple and the lotion itself was very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would highly recommend it!
Rebecca P.
I love this moisturizer! I first started using it last November and I've seen a hug improvement in my skin. I have really oily skin and it hydrates my skin without leaving it feeling oily or too dry. It helps control the oil on my face throughout the day.
Lauren K.
Fullerton, CA
It works really well, but I wish the smell was just a tad bit more pleasant than it already is. Maybe it's just me but the smell bothers me sometimes...
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
Very light and fresh on the skin. It’s very thin and doesn’t make my oily skin feel even more oily. It has no scent and doesn’t bother my sensitive skin.
Alyssa A.
Does this product run out quickly? The tube looks so small for a moisturizer!
Demetra N.
Toronto, ON
Will this moisturizer be strong enough for my (normal) skin during Canadian winters? I have issues with pores and so far the rest of the Umbrian clay line has helped a lot, but I’m not sure if this will be hydrating enough

Sephora