Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum uploaded by Dianelys  N.

BY FRESH

Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum is a treatment formula for normal to oily skin that tones and hydrates while minimizing the appearance of pores and controlling shine. It is also proven to provide 24-hour antioxidant protection. Key ingredients: Umbrian Clay, Fresh s proprietary ingredient, has a uniquely high-mineral content that works to neutralize acidity, purifying and clarifying the complexion. A ginger root pore-refining complex helps to control oil production, minimizing the look of pores. Meadowsweet extract is known to regulate excess sebum production to control oil and shine* &l. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Krista X.
For anyone looking to stay matte throughout the day without drying out your skin, this is a must have in your morning skincare routine. Umbrian clay not only mattifies, but is also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, so it keeps breakouts from being visibly red and angry and helps to prevent new ones from forming, all the while keeping oil production at bay without drying your face to Sahara levels. It's gentle and effective! I have dryer skin, but get a bit of shine thru the day as we all do, so I apply this to my t-zone before my morning oil and moisturizer and it keeps my skin balanced all day long. Love it. Couldn't live without it.
Amanda W.
Highland Vlg, TX
This is great for the summertime when your skin is extra oily and sweaty! Really helps to keep shininess at bay. It’s on the thicker side as far as serums go and a moisturizer is still needed after. But great value for the price
tess j.
springfield il
This product was very disappointing as it didn't mattify my tzone at all. Fresh products are meant to be gentle but I would say I'm averagely oily and this did nothing for me. I got no immediate or long term results. Definitely won't be buying again as this brand is very expensive and just doesn't seem to work for me. Wish it did because the packaging is cute.
Stephanie P.
I loved this product! Because I have a combination skin, this product worked well as a primer. I noticed that throughout the day, my face didn't get as oily as compared to other primers i've used in the past. When using the Umbrian Clay serum, my skin felt tightened and it felt like the daily oils produced by my skin was absorbed well with this product. I would definitely recommend this product to other individuals with oily or combination skin.
Kaitlyn H.
I love this serum. As someone who struggles with oily skin, this product has helped me out a lot. It creates a mattifying look while still keeping your skin nice and hydrated. It is light weight and comfortable enough to wear on a daily basis. After finishing my first bottle, I definitely plan on purchasing this again.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
This serum works!! It gives you a matte finish look without drying out your skin.  It has a very gentle scent.  Very pleasing.  I apply before putting on my foundation.  Perfect for oily to combination skin.  It's also very light, helps with not looking and feeling cakey.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This serum went on the skin nicely and was great under my BB cream but the scent was very strong. It's a very earthy/organic/green scent and it was overwhelming. It did go away after a bit and my skin looked great and was not as oily as usual in my t-zone.
Stephanie F.
My T- zone is pretty oily and I tried this and it's ok if you have combination skin but if you are truly oily then I don't recommend this product too much.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
This party is amazing many people have talked about it I've seen tv ads on the I've seen in magazines well I decided to give it a try I loved it
Elaine D.
Providence, RI
love it, it really is mattifying and doesn't break me out, wish it was a little but cheaper but is still work the money
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this cause breakouts/whiteheads?