fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum uploaded by Dianelys  N.

BY FRESH

Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum Is A Treatment Formula For Normal To Oily Skin That Tones And Hydrates While Minimizing The Appearance Of Pores And Controlling Shine.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Face. For Best Results, Follow With Umbrian Clay Oil-free Lotion.

Aqua (Water), Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tetrasodium Edta, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol, Bht

Aderonke I.
Overall this is a great product that I recommend. Sometimes it feels as though it is too watery, which would be my only complaint. It does seem to do what it is intended to do.
Amanda W.
Highland Vlg, TX
This is great for the summertime when your skin is extra oily and sweaty! Really helps to keep shininess at bay. It’s on the thicker side as far as serums go and a moisturizer is still needed after. But great value for the price
Drew T.
I just recently started using this and it is one of the best pore minimizes and reduces my oil! I bought it online from Sephora and was a little nervous it’d make me break out but so far it’s been great!
Stephanie P.
I loved this product! Because I have a combination skin, this product worked well as a primer. I noticed that throughout the day, my face didn't get as oily as compared to other primers i've used in the past. When using the Umbrian Clay serum, my skin felt tightened and it felt like the daily oils produced by my skin was absorbed well with this product. I would definitely recommend this product to other individuals with oily or combination skin.
tess j.
springfield il
This product was very disappointing as it didn't mattify my tzone at all. Fresh products are meant to be gentle but I would say I'm averagely oily and this did nothing for me. I got no immediate or long term results. Definitely won't be buying again as this brand is very expensive and just doesn't seem to work for me. Wish it did because the packaging is cute.
Kaitlyn H.
I love this serum. As someone who struggles with oily skin, this product has helped me out a lot. It creates a mattifying look while still keeping your skin nice and hydrated. It is light weight and comfortable enough to wear on a daily basis. After finishing my first bottle, I definitely plan on purchasing this again.
Krista X.
For anyone looking to stay matte throughout the day without drying out your skin, this is a must have in your morning skincare routine. Umbrian clay not only mattifies, but is also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, so it keeps breakouts from being visibly red and angry and helps to prevent new ones from forming, all the while keeping oil production at bay without drying your face to Sahara levels. It's gentle and effective! I have dryer skin, but get a bit of shine thru the day as we all do, so I apply this to my t-zone before my morning oil and moisturizer and it keeps my skin balanced all day long. Love it. Couldn't live without it.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
This serum works!! It gives you a matte finish look without drying out your skin.  It has a very gentle scent.  Very pleasing.  I apply before putting on my foundation.  Perfect for oily to combination skin.  It's also very light, helps with not looking and feeling cakey.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This serum went on the skin nicely and was great under my BB cream but the scent was very strong. It's a very earthy/organic/green scent and it was overwhelming. It did go away after a bit and my skin looked great and was not as oily as usual in my t-zone.
Tricia C.
Sherman, TX
I find the rose smell off putting. The product does work and I do use it under BB cream. The color is odd. I will use it up but probable not purchase again. I wish that I would have tried a sample first.
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
Does this cause breakouts/whiteheads?