BY FRESH

Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant for normal to oily skin gently polishes away and dissolves dead skin cells and impurities to instantly reveal a healthy-looking, clear complexion. The purifying formula further works to refine skin texture and... see more...

Shopmycloset N.
Works even for dry skin!! Super comfortable and non-greasy. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin either. It makes your face feel soft after every use. The effectiveness, though, isn't as 100%. There are so many clay products out there, such as the Aztec Healing Clay, which is so much cheaper and a better option.
JM G.
Hoboken, NJ
Fantastic for a deep cleanse without a facial. I use this product once a week in between spa facials and it keeps my skin looking fresh and clean. If you workout or exercise regularly I highly recommend this product.
joanna c.
Love this product! Skin feels clean and smooth after using it. It feels gentle and not irritating at all! I use it 2 times a week and the tube lasted me for couple of months. Totally recommend this product!
Abby Z.
I have really bad acne and this helped me control my acne and all the oil that my skin produces this is very gentle on the skin. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend this
Rauwolfia M.
Glendale, NY
It's good and has a mild scent to it. It's a pricey product but I don't notice any visible changes immediately. I used this to cleanse my skin for almost a month and I didn't think it does more than just cleaning and exfoliating like it is supposed to. If you are sensitive to scent then this could be a good purchase for u.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I love this exfoliant! It makes my skin super smooth! It is not too gentle, but not too harsh on the skin. I use this a few times a week to make sure my skin is nice and exfoliated. It also helps to control my oily skin when it gets a little out of control. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way and it does last quite a while.
nnenne ☁.
Teaneck
GREAT FOR OILY SKIN! The mattifying properties of these make my reach for it more than my other washes. I do like the price, considering what its worth and how much you get from it, it is 1000% worth it. Sephora had samples but when i saw how it did on my face I had to get the full size.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
HAnna V.
Love this product, its smell is light and dainty just like the product! Not too harsh yet effective. Really love the brand and their soy cleanser too
Chey Chey L.
Beaumont
All Fresh products work really well on my face. The scent of all these is what makes me keep buying but they also are worth the money.