fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant uploaded by andrea t.fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant uploaded by andrea t.fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant uploaded by andrea t.

BY FRESH

Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant For Normal To Oily Skin Gently Polishes Away And Dissolves Dead Skin Cells And Impurities To Instantly Reveal A Healthy-looking, Clear Complexion. The Purifying Formula Further Works To Refine Skin Texture And Absorb Excess Oil For Perfectly Balanced Skin.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Massage Onto Damp Skin For 30 Seconds, Then Rinse. For Best Results, Use Twice A Week, Followed By Umbrian Clay Oil-free Lotion.

Water, Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth), Kaolin, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Powder, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant
  • "I loved this product. My face looked better and felt smoother after one application. I would recommend this to anyone. Very nice on sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Can’t live without the Umbrian clay mattifying face exfoliant, love using it in the morning and at night after removing makeup. It helps me remove my dead skin and helps with my uneven tones of skin. The exfoliant is very gentle with my delicate skin leaving it feeling smooth after I raise it off.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
 This is my go to face grab you really feel the difference I have been using it for over a year need to get another one the beads are not harsh on your skin but it does the job    Easy to grab love the packaging   Definitely recommended for everyone
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
This stuff is amazing! I use it once or twice a week, as part of my regular skincare routine and it leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth and super soft. Best of all it doesn't break me out, in fact I believe it helps prevent break outs.
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
The Umbrian clay products work so great on my acne prone/oily skin. They are so gentle and leave my skin looking amazing. The products are definitely pricey but it doesn’t bother me too much because the results are great.
Kelli C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this product when I’m having horrible breakouts. I cleanse my face and the. Slather this on my face. I feel like it helps pull the oils out of my face. I also will leave this on a problematic zit overnight.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I tried the clay exfoliant, it has a nice amount of abrasion and left my skin feeling smooth. I have oily skin and felt like this left me feeling a little dry and tight, only for very oily and acne prone otherwise it might feel a little too drying.
safa l.
san diego
Y’all I know want you to know get want that you know get it and then you I can get your family family friend friends family family and family friend family family and friends and family friend family friends and family and friends
Rauwolfia M.
Glendale, NY
It's good and has a mild scent to it. It's a pricey product but I don't notice any visible changes immediately. I used this to cleanse my skin for almost a month and I didn't think it does more than just cleaning and exfoliating like it is supposed to. If you are sensitive to scent then this could be a good purchase for u.
Shopmycloset N.
Works even for dry skin!! Super comfortable and non-greasy. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin either. It makes your face feel soft after every use. The effectiveness, though, isn't as 100%. There are so many clay products out there, such as the Aztec Healing Clay, which is so much cheaper and a better option.
Amanda B.
The Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant leaves my skin feeling clean and matte as it removes the oils and impurities from my skin. I do feel that there could be some improvements as it is not the most effective face exfoliant I have used. For the price, it is a good value though.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Does this do a good job at exfoliating dead skin off?

Sephora