BY FRESH

Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant For Normal To Oily Skin Gently Polishes Away And Dissolves Dead Skin Cells And Impurities To Instantly Reveal A Healthy-looking, Clear Complexion. The Purifying Formula Further Works To Refine Skin Texture And Absorb Excess Oil For Perfectly Balanced Skin.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Massage Onto Damp Skin For 30 Seconds, Then Rinse. For Best Results, Use Twice A Week, Followed By Umbrian Clay Oil-free Lotion.

Water, Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth), Kaolin, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Powder, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I loved this product. My face looked better and felt smoother after one application. I would recommend this to anyone. Very nice on sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
I tried the clay exfoliant, it has a nice amount of abrasion and left my skin feeling smooth. I have oily skin and felt like this left me feeling a little dry and tight, only for very oily and acne prone otherwise it might feel a little too drying.
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
The Umbrian clay products work so great on my acne prone/oily skin. They are so gentle and leave my skin looking amazing. The products are definitely pricey but it doesn’t bother me too much because the results are great.
Riannon A.
San Mateo
I really enjoy using this mask. I wish I could afford the full size, but I got two applications from a sample tube and noticed a marked difference in skin texture and brightness after using it. It didn't do much for my black heads, lets be real nothing does, but I did notice as it was drying it pulled out some liquid from other acne spots on my skin and when I washed it off those spots were smaller and were gone by w days later.
Erin P.
This product does what it says! It totally detoxifies and purifies your skin. I would recommend to a friend to start with this and then go further and apply another one of Fresh's face masks to finish the job and help moisturize!
joanna c.
Love this product! Skin feels clean and smooth after using it. It feels gentle and not irritating at all! I use it 2 times a week and the tube lasted me for couple of months. Totally recommend this product!
Autumn D.
Jacksonville
I love this cleanser. It has a nice earthy/natural scent and does a great job at leaving your face feeling clean and moisturized. I have dry skin so I appreciate how gentle it feels but still remains effective.
Abby Z.
I have really bad acne and this helped me control my acne and all the oil that my skin produces this is very gentle on the skin. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend this
Rauwolfia M.
Glendale, NY
It's good and has a mild scent to it. It's a pricey product but I don't notice any visible changes immediately. I used this to cleanse my skin for almost a month and I didn't think it does more than just cleaning and exfoliating like it is supposed to. If you are sensitive to scent then this could be a good purchase for u.
Shopmycloset N.
Works even for dry skin!! Super comfortable and non-greasy. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin either. It makes your face feel soft after every use. The effectiveness, though, isn't as 100%. There are so many clay products out there, such as the Aztec Healing Clay, which is so much cheaper and a better option.
Amanda B.
The Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant leaves my skin feeling clean and matte as it removes the oils and impurities from my skin. I do feel that there could be some improvements as it is not the most effective face exfoliant I have used. For the price, it is a good value though.