BY FRESH

A multifunctional treatment that can be used as an instant detoxifying face mask, a daily purifying face cleanser, or a spot treatment for blemishes and irritations. A high concentration of Umbrian Clay, a proprietary ingredient to Fresh, imparts the formula with supreme anti-inflammatory and absorbent properties. Thanks to its high mineral content, Umbrian Clay removes toxins, sooths irritations, reduces breakouts, and aids in the regeneration of healthy skin cells. Umbrian Clay Face Treatment is further enhanced with anti-inflammatory nettle, gentle chamomile flower, and purifying olive leaf extract. Regular use of Umbrian Clay Face Treatment will detoxify, tone, and improve the overall condition of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Umbrian Clay occurs naturally and solely in the Italian town of Nocera Umbra. It has been the basis of therapeutic treatments for centuries, dating back to the 6th century B.C.

• I have oily skin, save for a few dry areas near my chin, ...1 Answers
  • Many people are saying this works well at removing blackh...3 Answers
  • Does this help with blackheads? And is it safe for sensit...1 Answers
fresh Umbrian Clay Face Treatment Purifying Mask
  • "I love this mask for its multi-purposes! I can use it all over if I want a great detox, as a spot treatment of I'm breaking out, a cleanser if I want a little extra clean, and probably my most favorite of all--in the summer on bug bites! I'm extra sensitive to mosquitoes and this really helps to diminish them much faster then any other bite/itch treatment I've tried! " in 46 reviews
Rey E.
Encino, CA
Fresh to me is one of those brands you just feel good using. They have quality ingredients and work across all skin types. The Umbrian Clay mask is a 3 in 1. You can use it as a daily cleanser, or as a mask to target specific trouble areas. It doesn't leave your skin dry the way other masks can. I saw a huge improvement with the appearance of my pores around my t-zone.
This mask includes ingredients like: sandalwood, chamomile flower, and lavender, which really soothes the skin. This is one of my favorites and I would 100% recommend it. I use it about 3 times week. Just make sure you dont sleep with it on, as to not remove all the good oils in the face.

Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I liked this mask. It smells great and doesn’t dry down to where you it feels uncomfortable on the face. When I take it off my skin feels soft and clean. The price is the only downside, because I think there are cheaper alternatives to get the same result. On the other hand, the ingredients are a lot more natural and better for your skin. If that is a big deal for you, then I highly recommend this. All in all great mask. Just not my favorite for the price.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
I bought this thinking it was a cleanser. Oops! But I’m glad I did. You’re supposed to use it after a cleanser. I love the gritty feeling on my skin. I really notice a difference after using it. I love that it doesn’t dry out your skin like you’d think it would. You can use it up to twice a week, but I only use it once and alternate between fresh Rose Face Mask.
Alex C.
Scottsville, VA
I received this as a sample in a monthly subscription box. I was really excited because I love Fresh products, but they are a little pricey so I love the opportunity to try one before buying a full-size. I like this a lot; some clay masks can make my skin feel overly tight and sort of itchy, this just made it feel very clean and taut-not like it was cracking! It didn’t leave my skin dried out and was very gentle.
Jamie F.
Waltham, MA
This is a good clay mask. I used to use it a lot more and I found it could be a little drying if you use too much. It helps you feel refreshed and it's great when you feel like your skin was oily and sweaty and you want a deep clean. I think it does helps with blackheads. I don't think it helps as much with inflamed spots.
Kelsi F.
Centreville
Fresh was created by a husband for his wife with sensitive skin, so all of their products are gentle for everyone. I use multiple Fresh products in my daily skincare regimen and I love their masks! The clay mask detoxes and tightens pores, but it’s gentle enough that it doesn’t dry out your skin!i highly recommend this!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I love a good clay mask! Although this wasn’t my favorite mask, and I only had a sample size, I did like the product. It was gentle but my skin felt more clear after use. I would recommend this product to someone who wants to add a gentle, effective purifying mask to their skincare routine.
Katie C.
I really love this stuff (although it is really expensive). The clay is very smoothing to my skin and the bamboo/ olive exfoliants are REALLY effective at scraping away my dead skin. The bottle says for normal & oily skin but it’s been great for my dry skin. I use it about 2-3 times a week in the shower and my face feels brand new when I get out. Although I would like to ask if anyone else has a cheaper alternative that they just LOVE and is good for sensitive skin???
Kay L.
A great clay mask! It isn’t drying at all like some clay masks. I apply it in the evenings after washing my face I gently massage it onto my face and keep it on for 20-30 minutes. I then rinse it off with a washcloth and lukewarm water. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed!
Jessica T.
Red Bank
Received this as a sample size from Sephora. From the one use I had, it seemed to work great. I felt like my pores looked cleaner and less clogged. It also left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. When it’s time to purchase a new clay mask, I will definitely be getting this one!
Shayla S.
Brockton, MA
Many people are saying this works well at removing blackheads, what about whiteheads?
Chelsea P.
Does this help with blackheads? And is it safe for sensitive skin
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have oily skin, save for a few dry areas near my chin, but some masks are too drying. Has anyone with oily- combination skin had experience with this mask? I have heard good things but I'm always skeptical not knowing someone's skin type. I would love to know if it made your face feel tight or if you noticed any brightening or refining of skin and pores. Thanks!