BY FRESH

A multifunctional treatment that can be used as an instant detoxifying face mask, a daily purifying face cleanser, or a spot treatment for blemishes and irritations. A high concentration of Umbrian Clay, a proprietary ingredient to Fresh, imparts the formula with supreme anti-inflammatory and absorbent properties. Thanks to its high mineral content, Umbrian Clay removes toxins, sooths irritations, reduces breakouts, and aids in the regeneration of healthy skin cells. Umbrian Clay Face Treatment is further enhanced with anti-inflammatory nettle, gentle chamomile flower, and purifying olive leaf extract. Regular use of Umbrian Clay Face Treatment will detoxify, tone, and improve the overall condition of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Umbrian Clay occurs naturally and solely in the Italian town of Nocera Umbra. It has been the basis of therapeutic treatments for centuries, dating back to the 6th century B.C. see more...

• I have oily skin, save for a few dry areas near my chin, but some...1 Answers
  • Many people are saying this works well at removing blackheads, wh...3 Answers
  • Does this help with blackheads? And is it safe for sensitive skin1 Answers
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I got a sample of this at Sephora when looking for something to clear pores without causing breakouts. Loved it! I used this every morning on my face for 5 minutes and it really made me feel so much brighter during the day. It does dry on your face making it a little difficult to move your facial muscles but that is temporary. Clay masks are (almost) always the most effective and this one is no exception.
Sierra M.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite face mask of all time! I love the way if feels on your face. When first applicated it feels cool against your skin and it hardens once it's dry! I never have to watch the clock or deal with pesky timers while I'm wearing it. It feels so natural and my face always clears up within a day after its use! I love using it at night before bed. I wake up with my skin glowing by morning!
Ashley M.
Warminster, PA
I love this mask for its multi-purposes! I can use it all over if I want a great detox, as a spot treatment of I'm breaking out, a cleanser if I want a little extra clean, and probably my most favorite of all--in the summer on bug bites! I'm extra sensitive to mosquitoes and this really helps to diminish them much faster then any other bite/itch treatment I've tried!
Christina T.
Emeryville, CA
I love the Fresh Clay Mask! I have very oily skin which is hard to manage, so when I was in Sephora I decided to buy this mask. I like how the mask makes my skin feel tight. As a person who struggles with keeping my face matte, it really cleans my face and takes away the oil. I have very sensitive skin, and I've never had any adverse affects on my skin.
Renee H.
Absolutely obsessed wit this product. I use it once a week on my entire face and it never dries out my sensitive skin or makes me red or itchy at all. Also when I have a break out, I'll put it just on that spot and leave it over night and it definitely clears it up much faster. Smells clean and fresh and is not too expensive. Definitely recommend!
Cindy C.
Portland, OR
This mask is less abrasive than most. I'd say it's perfect for if you have sensitive skin and you don't want it to get irritated. It's really easy to apply, and doesn't have an overly strong clay smell. I do see a difference in my skin after multiple uses. Just make sure to wash ALL of it off so you don't have some clay stuck to your face!
Tina J.
Seattle, WA
I use this mask in the shower. I use a pretty generous amount and leave it on my face for exactly 5 minutes then pat my face dry with a towel. It's super effective and leaves my face feeling nice and soft. I put moisturizer on immediately after and my face is super smooth right before I put any makeup on! I love this mask so much!!
Donna C.
I was very impressed with this mask. I felt like it really cleaned and detoxified my skin. Unlike some clay masks, it didn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight afterward. My skin felt very smooth and glowing. This mask has a subtle, pleasant fragrance, like all Fresh products. I would definitely recommend giving this mask a try.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
I absolutely adore this mask. It left my skin feeling soft and clean and was extremely gentle on my skin. I picked up a sample from Sephora and instantly fell in love. It's a bit pricey, but for a weekly mask, it's so worth it. I highly recommend it to others. I have combination oily skin and my skin has never looked better.
Melisa G.
Amazing mask. I have combo and oily skin. It gets so much worse when it's the summer AND you work long days in retail. When my skin is acting up, I put this mask on. I love how balanced my skin feels after this mask. But I do need to use some moisturizer after this mask because it does draw out impurities and soak up oil!
Shayla S.
Boston
Many people are saying this works well at removing blackheads, what about whiteheads?
Chelsea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with blackheads? And is it safe for sensitive skin
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have oily skin, save for a few dry areas near my chin, but some masks are too drying. Has anyone with oily- combination skin had experience with this mask? I have heard good things but I'm always skeptical not knowing someone's skin type. I would love to know if it made your face feel tight or if you noticed any brightening or refining of skin and pores. Thanks!