BY FRESH

#4 - for dark skin with caramel undertones Umbrian Clay Absolute Concealer is a weightless, long-lasting treatment concealer that camouflages imperfections and under-eye circles while refining and hydrating the skin. Proven to promote a healthy-looking complexion, conceal blemishes, red spots, and imperfections, visibly reduce the appearance of dark under-eye circles, and noticeably improve skin tone.  Removes impurities from the skin to refine, nourish, and balance the complexion, visibly improving its appearance.  Retains optimal moisture levels throughout the day.  Rejuvenates the skin while defending against signs of aging.  Paraben- and fragrance-free Key Ingredients:   Umbrian Clay refines the skin, absorbs toxins, eliminates dead cells, and combats clogged pores.  Porphyridium Cruentum provides moisture where skin needs it see more...

cindy T.
cindy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Umbrian Clay Absolute Concealer #3 3 fl oz
This product not only has cute packaging but is a hundred percent worth the price. I would recommend it to all my friends since it has been such a necessity to me as of lately. There is absolutely no cons and overall great product. I would buy this again.

Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Rochester
I have a lot of bag acne scars from when I was in high school. They very purple and red, I tried this and it has a little but too sheer of coverage BUT I do love the natural materials it is made from and it didn't feel like it was cakey on my face!
Alexa F.
Alexa F.
The best smelling product I've ever used! Makes my skin feeling so soft. Easy to use, best for mild skin issues. Just leaves a nice clean feeling on my face.