BY FRESH

#4 - for dark skin with caramel undertones Umbrian Clay Absolute Concealer is a weightless, long-lasting treatment concealer that camouflages imperfections and under-eye circles while refining and hydrating the skin. Proven to promote a healthy-looking complexion, conceal blemishes, red spots, and imperfections, visibly reduce the appearance of dark under-eye circles, and noticeably improve skin tone.  Removes impurities from the skin to refine, nourish, and balance the complexion, visibly improving its appearance.  Retains optimal moisture levels throughout the day.  Rejuvenates the skin while defending against signs of aging.  Paraben- and fragrance-free Key Ingredients:   Umbrian Clay refines the skin, absorbs toxins, eliminates dead cells, and combats clogged pores.  Porphyridium Cruentum provides moisture where skin needs it

Katie B.
San Diego
Fresh is my favorite natural beauty line. All of their products are lightweight and work very well. The fact that this is a clay, makes it last longer and more coverage!
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but is a hundred percent worth the price. I would recommend it to all my friends since it has been such a necessity to me as of lately. There is absolutely no cons and overall great product. I would buy this again.

Heather F.
Oxford, AL
This concealer is a pretty good concealer and blends well on the skin!! It doesn't crease too much and the shade matches perfectly to my skin!! It lasts all day on my undereyes and conceals all of my imperfections!! I recommend this concealer to everyone!!
Jennifer G.
Concord, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! It combats my dark circles and dark spots on my face as well as minimizes pores and offers great coverage. I love that the powerful ingredients in this make my skin look phenomenal. I would definitely buy again!
Taylor M.
Rochester, NY
I have a lot of bag acne scars from when I was in high school. They very purple and red, I tried this and it has a little but too sheer of coverage BUT I do love the natural materials it is made from and it didn't feel like it was cakey on my face!
Alexa F.
The best smelling product I've ever used! Makes my skin feeling so soft. Easy to use, best for mild skin issues. Just leaves a nice clean feeling on my face.
paris🗼 o.
Pasadena
covers up my under eyes well! i love how it covers so much but the product may be a little too cakey and thick for my type of skin.
Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
Soooo good. Refreshing and nice to skin. My go to. Easy to apply and blend. I would recommend. Goood mask
Kayla P.
Owen Sound , ON
I actually enjoy this more than I thought I would. The price point isn't too bad for what it is. It's quite easy to apply , and I would recommend it for moth under eye and blemishes!