BY FRESH

Thicken, extend and curl with Fresh's ultra-black, glossy formula for the ultimate dramatic lash. The exclusive brush was developed for optimal application and coverage in one coat! Dress up your lashes with our bestselling Supernova Mascara , which defines, thickens, lengthens, and curls in one coat. Our exclusive brush saturates each lash with glossy, jet black color, making them look dramatic, glamorous, and supernatural. An ultra-rich, nourishing formula strengthens lashes and ensures clump-free results that won t smudge or run. Instantly creates dark, deeply-defined lashes  Conditions lashes as it colors  Exclusive, full-bristled, curved brush optimizes coverage and imparts deep, glossy color from base to ends in one coat  Super glossy, jet black finish offers ultimate definition for your eyes  No alcohol  Layers with our Firebird mascara for perfec

Iris E.
Union City, NJ
This has to be the only mascara that make my lashes look like i hve falsies on!! It us long lasting & waterproof but it is expensive! None the less i will make my sacrifice as it is well worth it! I purchase at sephora & am a repeat consumer!
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my favorite mascara ever. Again it’s pretty pricey but totally worth it and doesn’t dry out. I would probably recommend us over any other brand I have used
Nikita C.
Gainesville, FL
I really like the application of this mascara and it's nice and thin but not too thin. It's not clumpy at all. However it always ends up leaving black under my eyes even if I do apply it to my bottom lashes. I'm sure my oily skin has an effect on that but that's my experience. I doubt I'll buy it again but I do like it and I've seen other people have the same good results as me and not get the black under their eyes. So if you have oily skin I'd avoid this.
Abby G.
Pittsburgh , PA
I'm so disappointed that this mascara has been discontinued! I love this mascara because it doesn't leave your eyelashes crusty and hard. It also lengthens them really well and makes them look really full after two coats or so. The only drawback is that it will create raccoon eyes if you touch or rub your eyes at all since it's not waterproof or anything. Overall, I'm going to be heartbroken when my tube dries up since I can't get this holy grail product anymore.
mina t.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this a really long time ago. It was decent. It had that "natural" feeling that more natural mascaras have. If you want drama, this isn't where you'll find it.
Erin R.
Denver, CO
This was my favorite mascara for the longest time. I currently have lash extensions but when I don’t, I still go back to this. Makes my lashes look amazing!
Michaela S.
Punta Gorda
I adore this mascara it really makes your eyelashes high def and keeps them looking plump and fuller in my opinion definetly a product worth purchasing
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I just loveeee this mascara!! It really makes my lashes long and pop! I definitely get a lot of compliments on it!
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
Made my eyelashes look clumpy which is very disappointing for how expensive it was.
esta macara me pareció bien, me gustaría que tuviera sus fibras mas largar, o eso de que tengo las pestañas cortas y siempre siempre me dificulta su uso, su contexto me paro un poco espesa para mi gusto. también me pareció un poco ceca debería estar mas hidratada.