fresh Sugar Ultra-Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Kat W.fresh Sugar Ultra-Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Amber B.

BY FRESH #48 in Body Oil

Sugar Ultra-nourishing Body Oil Is A Concentrated Blend Of The Same Precious Oils Found In The Best-selling Brown Sugar Body Polish - Evening Primrose, Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel, And Jojoba - And Is Infused With Its Iconic Citrus Scent. The Highly Nourishing Formula Absorbs Quickly And Is Proven To Provide 24-hour Moisture For Supple, Radiant, Healthy-looking Skin.

How To Use:

Shower And Exfoliate With Brown Sugar Body Polish. Then Apply To Damp Or Dry Skin With Light Sweeping Motions. Can Be Used Daily.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil Limonene Citral Parfum (Fragrance) Panax Ginseng Root Extract Lilium Candidum Flower Extract Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Isobutyrate Tocopherol Benzyl Alcohol Linalool Geraniol Citronellol Eugenol Bht.

fresh Sugar Ultra-Nourishing Body Oil
  • "Body oil is my number one go.to for moisturizing and soft skin. This brand of sugar body oil is the best in quality and smell. I can't go back to a lotion anymore." in 16 reviews
  • "This product has saved my life in more ways than one! I have very dry skin and this has totally changed the game for me. I use it as a cleanser in the shower or as a shaving oil when I shave my legs. It has made my skin so soft and it stays that way for a few days after using it!" in 6 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
If only this didn’t cost so much!!! It would be my number one, as it is about $50 a bottle is a real luxury buy.

Don’t get my wrong it’s worth it, but I can’t shell that sort of money out ever couple of months, so I regularly use the Body shop oil as it’s much cheaper

This is incredibly rich, and the scent smells like a beautiful spa in a bottle. You can smell light notes or ginger and jasmine, truly delicious! It comes out very rich, so like the body shop oil, a little goes a long way.

I used it once a day and I could smell it on my skin until my night time shower. It’s rich but light on the skin. It really moisturized my skin when it was super rough and flaky.

Like I say, expensive but if you have the money, you won’t be disappointed with is purchase
Janeigne N.
I bought this after falling in love with the scent of the sugar scrub. It smells exactly the same. A little goes a long way. Since it's pricey I don't use it all over my body- just my arms and shoulders as a perfume. The citrus smell is calming and makes me happy. Great for a frest summer smell that lasts through sweat unlike alchohol based perfumes.
Fabiola E.
I’ve used this product day and night since my belly started noticeably growing and have not seen a stretch mark,... yet. It also has the best citrous-y, sweet, light, refreshing smell. I even use it on my face sometimes.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Fresh Body Oil had been called the best of the best and I couldn't agree more. First, the packaging is simple yet classy. The scent is a light citrus fragnance that is especially nice in the summer months. It absorbs quickly into the skin and does not leave any greasy film. The result is silky smooth skin that has a beautiful, subtle glow to it. I strongly recommend this body oil and just love it!
Marla Aaron W.
Pikesville, MD
I adore this light moisturizing body oil from Fresh. It has a light, fresh, sweet lemony scent that's light enough to smell fresh but not do overpowering it can't be layered with your perfumes. I apply to damp skin right out of the shower and it is quickly absorbed, leaving behind a light moisturizing layer that is never greasy. The only drawback is the cost. It's incredibly pricey for an after shower skin oil. Sometimes I. Mix it or alternate with Burt's Bees body oil. It has nearly the same lemony scent and moisturizing properties, at a fraction of the price!
Markeria J.
Manassas, VA
Love body oil in general but this one definitely has to be one o my favorites. I purchased this from my local Sephora during the rouge sale and have fallen in love with it. It's lightweight and non greasy so it works well for day to day use. Sometime I even add it into my heavier body creams for added moisture. Definitely something I keep an extra of at all times!
Kimm D.
San Diego, CA
The scent is amazing!! I also love that this oil seems to actually absorb into my skin instead of just leaving me feeling greasy. I've noticed a big difference in how soft and smooth my skin feels since I stated using this oil. I typically put it on just after I shower. Oh and it makes my tattoos look so vibrant again
Keren G.
I liked the consistency of the oil it was really smooth on the sking. I loved the smell because it was very sweet and it made my skin smell nice when you get up close. I wouldn't buy it again only because the price is too expensive for my budget. I would reccoment it
Amber T.
monroe, MI
I cant say enough about this oil it smells like heaven. I bought this at sephora. I will purchase this again. It lasts forever a little bit goes a long way. Lasted me 3 months. The prie is fine and god it smells good. SO GOOD!
Janet T.
Honolulu, HI
I'm not really a big oil fan but this product is an exception. I'm on my second bottle and like how light this oil is on the skin. It doesn't have an oily residue and doesn't leave a thick, rich, oily feel on my skin. Normally I put on body lotion afterwards to mix together and they absorb so well into my skin.
Amber B.
So I love this but how the heck do you get it out of the bottle without making a mess?
Cindy S.
Hamilton, ON
I really love Fresh products, but find the cost to be a bit beyond my regular budget for skincare. Does it seem like the extra cost is worth it for the quality of this body oil?
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
Can anyone explain the scent and what oils it contains?