Skin CareSun CareFresh
Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF

Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF

by Fresh

A cult-favorite hydrating and smoothing lip balm that offers clear, sheer, or effortless color with long-lasting moisture and essential sun protection

Has anyone tried this? I am looking for a new spf lip balm
What does this taste like?
What does this taste like?
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF!
Product Highlights
The best lip treatment there is. very very hydrating. keeps your lips soft for a good while. and if you shop at sephora and have that rewards program thing, you can get it in minis for you birthday!in reviews
Doesn't have a tint, goes on very smooth. Really moisturizes and heals lips.in reviews
I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!in reviews
I really like this lip treatment. It feels good on. I only wish the SPF was higher. 15 is ok but a higher SPF would be good. It has a little gloss to it. It has hardly any scent to it which is nice.in reviews
Joan M.
San Diego, CA
Callie G.
This product is amazing! I use the rosé color and love how it looks! It has a slight rose tint to it that leaves the lips looking fresh with some life to them. It moisturizes like crazy too, my lips feel so much softer when I use this product regularly. I love that it has SPF in it too! Being in the medical field, I love seeing products like this with sun protection added in because it is so important to protect every part of your skin. It smells amazing too. I want to try more of the shades because it is such a natural looking color on the lips. Plus the packaging is pretty and I love that the top screws on so that the product doesn’t get twisted up into the top and ruined. Definitely recommend!
Nancy T.
Black Hawk, SD
I love this lip balm. I was first introduced to it when I bought a lip kit from Sephora (I think it was a nude one that I bought around one year ago). At first, I was wondering why they had a lip balm in a lip kit because it was a lip balm (How expensive could it be? How good could it be? It's just a lip balm). I thought lip balms were cheap. I was wrong. The kit was $28, so I thought it was around $10 or less. The full size is $24 (The lip balm I got was around one third of the full size). Side note, the Sephora favorites (I think they're called "Give Me Some ____ Lip," where ___ could be nude, bold, summer, red, etc.) lip kits are a fantastic value. You get around six products, with one always being full size and the others being deluxe samples or travel sizes, for $28. It's a great way to try lots of lip products, and I find that I love almost everything in the kits! Anyways, a $24 lipstick. Twenty four dollars. That's really expensive for a lip balm, but this lip balm is great! It makes my lips feel really smooth and soft. I got this in a kit and I don't know if I'll repurchase when this one goes bad because it is so expensive, but it makes my lips feel fantastic every time I use it. The packaging is so sleek and you do get a fair amount of product for the price. I've been using it off and on for around a year, and I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Jen C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF uploaded by Jen C.
This balm is amazing, I’ve been using this for years starting when I got it as a Sephora birthday gift. The tint is just enough to have a nice light wash of color on your lips. The balm itself can be pricey but worth it as it lasts a while. Photo was shot and edited by me.
Rana R.
Phoenix, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF uploaded by Rana R.
Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF uploaded by Rana R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I never tried this tinted lip treatment before, but I got it with a package i ordered from Sephora, it has a very light and nice smell into it, it’s not sticky and I feel like it’s pretty effective and keeps my lips from drying out!!
Christine B.
Dallas
I use the honey color, which is SO flattering on my fair olive NC15 skin. I’ve tried the advanced lip therapy version but this one is my favorite—it seems to have more humectant properties, whereas the advanced therapy one feels more emollient (sort of like shea butter). A lot of lip products feel very quenching initially but end up drying out my lips and I end up reapplying incessantly to no avail. Not so with this one. It melts on like butter rather than making my lips feel like I’m coating them in wax; and my lips feel very nourished and soft. I only end up feeling like I need to reapply after meals. I have tried basically everything over the years because my lips are so dry but this is my favorite lip balm ever. If you’re not sure whether to buy it, go to Sephora and try the product (they can sterilize it for you). I didn’t want to take the risk of spending $25 on yet another lip product that wouldn’t work; but as soon as I tried it my lips were so soft and nourished for the first time and I just knew that had to have it. It probably saves me money because I no longer compulsively purchase tons of lip balms every time I go to the store—I’ve already found my holy grail.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Oh my goodness this is the best lip product out there!!! For one it makes my lips feel oh so smooth and nourished. The color is so pigmented and lasts all day! I got the rose one at first and fell so in love with it I just had to buy more. The packaging is great and I know this is weird but I love how the cap works. It twists on and off and stays very secure all day if you have it in a bag or purse so there will be no accidents at all. I think that the price point is pretty good for the quality of the product. It feels like you are putting on a great quality chapstick but also getting thee color of a lipstick too! whenever I wear this I always get compliments and everyone asking me where I got my lipstick from. It also almost has a glossy feel to it as well and looks perfect for any lip size. I have somewhat large lips and I think that this product would compliment any lip shape or color. There are a lot of colors so you can find one perfect for you. I adore this product and have to doubt that you will too if you give it a try! Highly, HIGHLY recommend this amazingggggggggg product that is the perfect lip item! Couldn't see myself living without it now!
melody R.
Kate R.
Winnetka, CA
Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF uploaded by Kate R.
Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF uploaded by Kate R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this product and at first I am ignoring it until one Influenster asked about the difference between this and my favorite Kiehl's Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25. So I tried this and I had fun with it, this have scent that I noticed right away. I have tasted a little sweetness on this lip treatment which is okay. It was light on my lips not unless you add more of it. It have sheer tint. It was okay but I am not fan of the scent.
Lexy B.
Bellevue , WA
Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF uploaded by Lexy B.
Very very pretty and moisturizing to your lips. Almost gloss-like look if you put on a few layers. Buildable and natural looking! The product does transfer and doesn’t last long on your lips, but it doesn’t really mean to. The full size tube usually lasts me 3 months.

660 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Whitney B.
Fresno, CA
il y a 2 mois
Has anyone tried this? I Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF am curious because of the SPF and the seemingly good reviews. Let me know!
Magda V.
Naples, FL
il y a 7 mois
Tara M. il y a 7 mois
Yes I adore them all ! They help for dry lips which I have and add a pop of color too as an added benefit !