BY FRESH #11 in Lip Care

Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen Spf 15 Moisturizes, Protects, And Smoothes The Lips While Leaving A Tint, Offering Sheer Coverage Or Buildable Color. It Is The Perfect Partner To Our Popular Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen Spf 15.

Cera Alba,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Parfum,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Cera Carnauba,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil,Tocopherol Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Ammonium Glycyrrhizate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Vanillin,Bht,Tin Oxide,Propyl Gallate,Limonene,Citral,Benzyl Alcohol Linalool,Geraniol

How To Use:

Apply To Lips Throughout The Day As Needed.

• Are these worth $24? They look awesome! But I'd like some pigment!3 Answers
  • Does it help with cracked lips?2 Answers
  • How much does this usually cost?Please like question!1 Answers
fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "The best lip treatment there is. very very hydrating. keeps your lips soft for a good while. and if you shop at sephora and have that rewards program thing, you can get it in minis for you birthday!" in 1686 reviews
  • "Doesn't have a tint, goes on very smooth. Really moisturizes and heals lips." in 1611 reviews
  • "I really like this lip treatment. It feels good on. I only wish the SPF was higher. 15 is ok but a higher SPF would be good. It has a little gloss to it. It has hardly any scent to it which is nice." in 856 reviews
  • " I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!" in 840 reviews
  • " I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!" in 838 reviews
Christine B.
Dallas
I use the honey color, which is SO flattering on my fair olive NC15 skin. I’ve tried the advanced lip therapy version but this one is my favorite—it seems to have more humectant properties, whereas the advanced therapy one feels more emollient (sort of like shea butter).

A lot of lip products feel very quenching initially but end up drying out my lips and I end up reapplying incessantly to no avail. Not so with this one. It melts on like butter rather than making my lips feel like I’m coating them in wax; and my lips feel very nourished and soft. I only end up feeling like I need to reapply after meals. I have tried basically everything over the years because my lips are so dry but this is my favorite lip balm ever.

If you’re not sure whether to buy it, go to Sephora and try the product (they can sterilize it for you). I didn’t want to take the risk of spending $25 on yet another lip product that wouldn’t work; but as soon as I tried it my lips were so soft and nourished for the first time and I just knew that had to have it. It probably saves me money because I no longer compulsively purchase tons of lip balms every time I go to the store—I’ve already found my holy grail.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Oh my goodness this is the best lip product out there!!! For one it makes my lips feel oh so smooth and nourished. The color is so pigmented and lasts all day! I got the rose one at first and fell so in love with it I just had to buy more. The packaging is great and I know this is weird but I love how the cap works. It twists on and off and stays very secure all day if you have it in a bag or purse so there will be no accidents at all. I think that the price point is pretty good for the quality of the product. It feels like you are putting on a great quality chapstick but also getting thee color of a lipstick too! whenever I wear this I always get compliments and everyone asking me where I got my lipstick from. It also almost has a glossy feel to it as well and looks perfect for any lip size. I have somewhat large lips and I think that this product would compliment any lip shape or color. There are a lot of colors so you can find one perfect for you. I adore this product and have to doubt that you will too if you give it a try! Highly, HIGHLY recommend this amazingggggggggg product that is the perfect lip item! Couldn't see myself living without it now!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
This is a lovely tinted SPF lippie.  It's moisturizing, and as long as you don't lick your lips, it lasts.  I hven't gotten sunburned lips while using it, even when using a higher SPF on my cheeks left them sunburned!

The tint is mild, and my lips generally look like I'm just wearing a lip balm and not a color (which I like, this just jazzes up my existing color - it isn't a lipstick!).

There is one big problem with it, though. It melts incredibly easily. This is especially problematic since I want to carry it with me when I'm out in the sun.

While I will use this product again, the fact that it melts and is too mushy to use in the summer means that I won't buy it often.

I would only recommend it to someone who's looking for a winter lip SPF.
Samara S.
My saving grace lip product. My favorite one is the Rosè, it gives your lips just a little bit of a pink tint for the perfect natural looking lip. Not only does it feel soft and hydrating while it’s on, but it actually moisturizes and I notice a difference almost immediately. This product surprisingly has a pretty long wear time, in my experience. I always keep one on me. I like the gift sets / favorites sets they sometimes have available; it gives you a chance to try the other scents/colors as the product is kind of pricey.... but it’s so worth every penny. If I’m going to splurge on anything it will definitely be this.
Callie G.
Cordova, TN
This product is amazing! I use the rosé color and love how it looks! It has a slight rose tint to it that leaves the lips looking fresh with some life to them. It moisturizes like crazy too, my lips feel so much softer when I use this product regularly. I love that it has SPF in it too! Being in the medical field, I love seeing products like this with sun protection added in because it is so important to protect every part of your skin. It smells amazing too. I want to try more of the shades because it is such a natural looking color on the lips. Plus the packaging is pretty and I love that the top screws on so that the product doesn’t get twisted up into the top and ruined. Definitely recommend!
Tamara F.
Totally in love with everything Fresh and this is no exception. My lips are always smooth and healthier when using it. I’ve repurchased so many times that I can’t even remember how many I’ve used. It doesn’t last long on me but I have naturally dry, chapped lips all the time. Love that it has SPF! I feel like so many people don’t understand how important it is or I’m just obsessed from living in Florida (The Sunshine State). Definitely recommend to anyone having lip issues and want their lipstick to look phenomenal on. Just be patient, and be consistent with use.
Lauren L.
My lips are perpetually dry so you best believe that I always have a lip balm on me. I especially love tinted balms because my lips aren’t naturally strong in pigment. So it made sense that the first fresh sugar products I tried were their lip balms (in Rose and the Advanced Lip Therapy treatment). To be honest, the color pay-off for Rose wasn’t that great. The pink color was much more sheer than I imagined and provided little tint on my lips. The formula itself was nice and somewhat hydrating but again, different than what I imagined. I wanted it to have a similar consistency to Maybelline Baby Lips. I did appreciate that it had SPF 15 in it. Overall I’m a bit conflicted on how I feel about this product. For the price ($24), I liked it but I think there are better alternatives out there.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I got a sample of this from Sephora when I ordered a larger order. I've always wanted to try it but never committed since there are so many other great lip balms and this one was definitely a bit more expensive than others. It does leave my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. It doesn't go on as smoothly as I thought it would (color wise) and the color is not as sheer as I thought it might be as well. It reminds me more of lipstick than lip balm - not bad! Just unexpected. I do like this brand though and would recommend. The only thing I don't like about it is the texture of the tube in my hand - it just doesn't feel nice.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
When I tell my friends about this product and how much I spent on it some of them look at me like I’m crazy. That much for just a tinted lip balm?! But it’s more than just a simple tinted lip balm to me. I cherish this as much as my favorite lipstick. The smell is great and it feels so smooth and hydrating on the lips plus it leaves an absolutely beautiful and shiny finish. I have only tried the shade Fig but it is so pretty. It’s rosy plum with a bit of ✨glitter in it. I use this alone as my lip color for the day and I also keep it in my bag as a lip balm or to touch up my lips after my lipstick starts to fade and I don’t have a mirror or the time to go re- apply. (It looks lovely over a little bit of lipstick) if you have dry lips and/or if you like having a lip color that is just so easy and convenient to apply than this is a must have. I’ve gone through 2 of them and I never finish lip products lol. I might branch out and try some other colors but so far I’m still obsessed with Fig! ❤️
kita d.
San Jose
These are my very favorite tinted lip balms. I didn’t give 5 stars because I can only use it during the colder seasons. It is very long lasting and hydrating, but during the warmer months, I always find it melts in my makeup bag or purse. The packaging isn’t the best for this problem. The balm lasts longer than any of the other balms I’ve tried and they have a great color selection. Mine were purchased from Sephora. They are pricey, because they use great ingredients. I would suggest purchasing them when there is a sale or coupon is available. I didn’t find myself going through them quickly because they last so long on the lips. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Where can you find this product? Would love to try it.
Titilyo D.
Lewisville, TX
Is this a lipstick and dies it have flavor ?
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Is this good to use around winter time ?
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I buy this?!!! How long does the tint last?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Is this product worth the money?