BY FRESH #12 in Lip Care

Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen Spf 15 Moisturizes, Protects, And Smoothes The Lips While Leaving A Tint, Offering Sheer Coverage Or Buildable Color. It Is The Perfect Partner To Our Popular Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen Spf 15.

Cera Alba,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Parfum,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Cera Carnauba,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil,Tocopherol Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Ammonium Glycyrrhizate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Vanillin,Bht,Tin Oxide,Propyl Gallate,Limonene,Citral,Benzyl Alcohol Linalool,Geraniol

How To Use:

Apply To Lips Throughout The Day As Needed.

• Are these worth $24? They look awesome! But I'd like some...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this.. does it only softens or helps to get r...1 Answers
  • Why so expensive?? Is it even worth it's price? What is ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The best lip treatment there is. very very hydrating. keeps your lips soft for a good while. and if you shop at sephora and have that rewards program thing, you can get it in minis for you birthday!" in 1686 reviews
  • "Doesn't have a tint, goes on very smooth. Really moisturizes and heals lips." in 1611 reviews
  • "I really like this lip treatment. It feels good on. I only wish the SPF was higher. 15 is ok but a higher SPF would be good. It has a little gloss to it. It has hardly any scent to it which is nice." in 856 reviews
  • " I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!" in 840 reviews
Ryan J.
Madison
I love this lip balm. I was first introduced to it when I bought a lip kit from Sephora (I think it was a nude one that I bought around one year ago). At first, I was wondering why they had a lip balm in a lip kit because it was a lip balm (How expensive could it be? How good could it be? It's just a lip balm). I thought lip balms were cheap. I was wrong. The kit was $28, so I thought it was around $10 or less. The full size is $24 (The lip balm I got was around one third of the full size). Side note, the Sephora favorites (I think they're called "Give Me Some ____ Lip," where ___ could be nude, bold, summer, red, etc.) lip kits are a fantastic value. You get around six products, with one always being full size and the others being deluxe samples or travel sizes, for $28. It's a great way to try lots of lip products, and I find that I love almost everything in the kits! Anyways, a $24 lipstick. Twenty four dollars. That's really expensive for a lip balm, but this lip balm is great! It makes my lips feel really smooth and soft. I got this in a kit and I don't know if I'll repurchase when this one goes bad because it is so expensive, but it makes my lips feel fantastic every time I use it. The packaging is so sleek and you do get a fair amount of product for the price. I've been using it off and on for around a year, and I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Roxanne O.
I have recently started some medication that makes me super sensitive to the sun and easily burns my skin. I received this fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 with another purchase from Fresh’s website on National Rose day!

I already use Fresh’s lip balms and sunscreen on a regular basis; so this lip balm that ALSO contains sunscreen is a natural progression for me to try. I was SO excited to get this in the mail. It’s also tinted so it gives my lips a slight tint making them look more natural when I’m not wearing lipstick.

I truly enjoy this lip treatments formula and it protects my lips from overdrying from the sun. I would definitely buy this again! It’s a great gift and a great stocking stuffer as well.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Oh my goodness this is the best lip product out there!!! For one it makes my lips feel oh so smooth and nourished. The color is so pigmented and lasts all day! I got the rose one at first and fell so in love with it I just had to buy more. The packaging is great and I know this is weird but I love how the cap works. It twists on and off and stays very secure all day if you have it in a bag or purse so there will be no accidents at all. I think that the price point is pretty good for the quality of the product. It feels like you are putting on a great quality chapstick but also getting thee color of a lipstick too! whenever I wear this I always get compliments and everyone asking me where I got my lipstick from. It also almost has a glossy feel to it as well and looks perfect for any lip size. I have somewhat large lips and I think that this product would compliment any lip shape or color. There are a lot of colors so you can find one perfect for you. I adore this product and have to doubt that you will too if you give it a try! Highly, HIGHLY recommend this amazingggggggggg product that is the perfect lip item! Couldn't see myself living without it now!
Christine B.
Dallas
I use the honey color, which is SO flattering on my fair olive NC15 skin. I’ve tried the advanced lip therapy version but this one is my favorite—it seems to have more humectant properties, whereas the advanced therapy one feels more emollient (sort of like shea butter).

A lot of lip products feel very quenching initially but end up drying out my lips and I end up reapplying incessantly to no avail. Not so with this one. It melts on like butter rather than making my lips feel like I’m coating them in wax; and my lips feel very nourished and soft. I only end up feeling like I need to reapply after meals. I have tried basically everything over the years because my lips are so dry but this is my favorite lip balm ever.

If you’re not sure whether to buy it, go to Sephora and try the product (they can sterilize it for you). I didn’t want to take the risk of spending $25 on yet another lip product that wouldn’t work; but as soon as I tried it my lips were so soft and nourished for the first time and I just knew that had to have it. It probably saves me money because I no longer compulsively purchase tons of lip balms every time I go to the store—I’ve already found my holy grail.
Kelli Y.
Harold
This has been my go-to lip product for the past few months. I was looking for the perfect lip balm to give a natural tint and kept my lips hydrated and protected. This has been amazing. This has kept my lips very hydrated. The formula is very soft, but I’ve never had any issues with the stick breaking. My favorite colors have been the tulip and honey. Tulip is a beautiful bright pink, but the sheerness of the formula make it a perfect for everyday wear. And honey is a gorgeous warm nude. I have light skin tone and they are both very flattering. Fresh also has beautiful packaging. These feel very luxurious and I love that I know the color by looking at the tube. My next purchase will be one of the orangey shades.
Callie G.
This product is amazing! I use the rosé color and love how it looks! It has a slight rose tint to it that leaves the lips looking fresh with some life to them. It moisturizes like crazy too, my lips feel so much softer when I use this product regularly. I love that it has SPF in it too! Being in the medical field, I love seeing products like this with sun protection added in because it is so important to protect every part of your skin. It smells amazing too. I want to try more of the shades because it is such a natural looking color on the lips. Plus the packaging is pretty and I love that the top screws on so that the product doesn’t get twisted up into the top and ruined. Definitely recommend!
Tina H.
Portland
I can't express how much love I have for this line from Fresh. Every lip tint is to perfect, from the color down to the formula. Even in my lips are dry, the application from this balm wouldn't show the dryness. I am planning on purchasing every color of this line, and probably repeats on some. My favorite as of this moment is Rose and Honey. Both are very flattering and is perfect for an everyday look. The price is a up there, but you're definitely getting your money worth. My makeup bag always have at least one color in it.
Tamara F.
Totally in love with everything Fresh and this is no exception. My lips are always smooth and healthier when using it. I’ve repurchased so many times that I can’t even remember how many I’ve used. It doesn’t last long on me but I have naturally dry, chapped lips all the time. Love that it has SPF! I feel like so many people don’t understand how important it is or I’m just obsessed from living in Florida (The Sunshine State). Definitely recommend to anyone having lip issues and want their lipstick to look phenomenal on. Just be patient, and be consistent with use.
Lauren L.
My lips are perpetually dry so you best believe that I always have a lip balm on me. I especially love tinted balms because my lips aren’t naturally strong in pigment. So it made sense that the first fresh sugar products I tried were their lip balms (in Rose and the Advanced Lip Therapy treatment). To be honest, the color pay-off for Rose wasn’t that great. The pink color was much more sheer than I imagined and provided little tint on my lips. The formula itself was nice and somewhat hydrating but again, different than what I imagined. I wanted it to have a similar consistency to Maybelline Baby Lips. I did appreciate that it had SPF 15 in it. Overall I’m a bit conflicted on how I feel about this product. For the price ($24), I liked it but I think there are better alternatives out there.
Meredith F.
This is my absolute holy grail lip balm. When it comes to beauty I have ADD and I’m always trying new products and rarely keep using the same ones over time. But I have the Fresh sugar lip balms in like five different colors and buy them over and over again. I recommend them to everyone. I use the rosé for every day just for a subtle tint to give me lips some color. I have the advanced treatment for when my lips are super chapped. I also just bought the candy for a little bit of a pinker lip and I also have the tulip for a brighter pink. They go on like lip balms but look like lipsticks. And they stay on for so long. You don’t have to keep applying like others. I can’t recommend them enough!! I love all of Fresh’s products.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Where can you find this product? Would love to try it.
Titilyo D.
Lewisville, TX
Is this a lipstick and dies it have flavor ?
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Is this good to use around winter time ?
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I buy this?!!! How long does the tint last?
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
Does this help if you have constantly dry lips?