Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY FRESH

An ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a fresh hint of tint.

• Sugar is a natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss.
  • A blend of nourishing oils, including meadowfoam and black currant seed oils, helps moisturize.
  • Grapeseed oil helps to smooth and soften and is rich in antioxidants known to protect from damaging free radicals.
  • SPF 15 protection

Cera Alba,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Parfum,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Cera Carnauba,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil,Tocopherol Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Ammonium Glycyrrhizate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Vanillin,Bht,Tin Oxide,Propyl Gallate,Limonene,Citral,Benzyl Alcohol Linalool,Geraniol

How To Use:

Apply to lips throughout the day as needed.

• Loved how tinted this is! It’s also super comfortable, I ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?4 Answers
  • I usually don’t spend too much money on cosmetic products...4 Answers
Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "The best lip treatment there is. very very hydrating. keeps your lips soft for a good while. and if you shop at sephora and have that rewards program thing, you can get it in minis for you birthday!" in 1686 reviews
  • "Doesn't have a tint, goes on very smooth. Really moisturizes and heals lips." in 1611 reviews
  • " I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!" in 903 reviews
  • "I really like this lip treatment. It feels good on. I only wish the SPF was higher. 15 is ok but a higher SPF would be good. It has a little gloss to it. It has hardly any scent to it which is nice." in 856 reviews
Rebecca L.
Harrison , TN
Review for: Sugar Petal more...
This is the amazing, wonderful, life changing product that you bought and secretly hoped it was terrible, because honestly the price tag was a little much... but then it was the best product you’d bought in forever sooo now you’re just gonna suck it up and pay for it. I was soooo not into paying $24+ for a lip balm. I thought it was so ridiculous. However, my lips had become chapped, and even a certain popular $20 lip sleeping mask by another brand hadn’t helped. That’s where this comes in! I got a trial size one, and was immediately impressed at how smooth and moisturized my lips felt, not to mention the sheer tint and sheen was PERFECT- just made me look like I had the most natural juicy pink lips. I kept using it, thinking eventually maybe I’d find something I didn’t like about this lip balm, but I never did. Instead, I ended up going back and buying two more. It’s THAT good.
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sugar Bloom more...
I bought this lip balm because I have heard so much rave about it and I have been trying to find a good tinted balm that will moisturize my lips but add color at the same time. I have work this a few times now and I really do enjoy this, I do want to try more colors because I feel like this color is a little more pink than I was expecting. But in general, this is extremely moisturizing, and the tint is actually quite nice, you can build it up for more color and I love that. My lips felt nourished and colored at the same time. It is really soft so watch out because it seems like it will break or melt easily, but I would highly recommend for people looking for something like this.
Crystal L.
Orange Park
Review for: Sugar Berry more...
I love all Fresh Sugar lip products. As far as the balms go I love how soft they are and how they just glide on effortlessly. They aren’t sticky or shiny so it’s super subtle. I wouldn’t use this as a lip treatment per say, but I do use it as a moisturizing lip balm. It’s a huge plus that it adds a natural hint of color as well.

Color (Berry): The Berry one is my favorite but don’t be intimidated by the dark pink berry color - it doesn’t go on dark. It’s the slightest natural pink tone. An ‘I’m wearing makeup but I don’t want people to know’ color. It’s always in my makeup bag and/or purse.
Ryan J.
Madison, WI
I love this lip balm. I was first introduced to it when I bought a lip kit from Sephora (I think it was a nude one that I bought around one year ago). At first, I was wondering why they had a lip balm in a lip kit because it was a lip balm (How expensive could it be? How good could it be? It's just a lip balm). I thought lip balms were cheap. I was wrong. The kit was $28, so I thought it was around $10 or less. The full size is $24 (The lip balm I got was around one third of the full size). Side note, the Sephora favorites (I think they're called "Give Me Some ____ Lip," where ___ could be nude, bold, summer, red, etc.) lip kits are a fantastic value. You get around six products, with one always being full size and the others being deluxe samples or travel sizes, for $28. It's a great way to try lots of lip products, and I find that I love almost everything in the kits! Anyways, a $24 lipstick. Twenty four dollars. That's really expensive for a lip balm, but this lip balm is great! It makes my lips feel really smooth and soft. I got this in a kit and I don't know if I'll repurchase when this one goes bad because it is so expensive, but it makes my lips feel fantastic every time I use it. The packaging is so sleek and you do get a fair amount of product for the price. I've been using it off and on for around a year, and I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Ana S.
Cantonment, FL
I'm probably going to end up purchasing every shade of these, I love them so much. I'm basically just repeating what 5,000 other people have already said, but this stuff is seriously amazing. My lips are so smooth after using this that they feel like I've rubbed butter all over them -- odd comparison, but whatever, hopefully you get what I mean. Kind of on the pricey side for what's basically a tinted chapstick, but I promise this will be the best chapstick you've ever owned.
Ana U.
San Francisco
Review for: Sugar Tulip more...
I was pretty bummed with how the Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment turned out. I have really dry lips and am really picky with my lip moisturizers and lipsticks. I was excited to try this product and have a natural tint on my lips, but my lips felt uncomfortably dry even application. The more I applied, the more you could see the tint build up on my dry lips. So I ended wiping it off and applying my usual lip moisturizer.
Kristine C.
Bothell
Review for: Sugar Petal more...
I love how pigmented yet natural this product looks on the lips. The packaging feels very high end and overall it provides your lips with a very nice color & hydration, but I think there are comparable lip balms for a cheaper price point. I would only recommend if you are not on a budget. One of the best aspects of this product is its versatility— you can use this underneath or as your main lip color.
Jaclyn s.
Providence
Received this product from a friend as a gift. It was nice, had a light smell, hydrating, and did have a light tint. I was hoping for a bit more moisture but it was still nice. Unfortunately, did not get to finish it as I left it in a jean pocket that went through the washing machine and then the drier. Would try it again or maybe another one from the line as I do like Fresh products.
Amanda W.
Fulton
This stuff is pretty good I've got many of them just laying around the house my room car kitchen lol good gift to give. cheap not exspensive and comes in a variety of different flavors and so fourth and colors as well. I order mine online almost all my makeup unless I stop in to tj max while in the city.
Sydney R.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Sugar Fig, Sugar Berry more...
I thoroughly enjoy these lip products. Fresh always has great ingredients and their products are kind to your skin. While these are a bit pricy for a tinted lip balm ($24), they are HUGE and I find it hard to use them all up. Plus, it’s incentive not to lose them! 🤪 Overall, a great product that has wonderful color payoff and that is comfortable to wear.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Where can you find this product? Would love to try it.
Titilyo D.
Lewisville, TX
Is this a lipstick and dies it have flavor ?
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I buy this?!!! How long does the tint last?
Jessica K.
Is it worth the money?
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Is this good to use around winter time ?

Sephora