fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen Spf 15 Moisturizes, Protects, And Smoothes The Lips While Leaving A Tint, Offering Sheer Coverage Or Buildable Color. It Is The Perfect Partner To Our Popular Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen Spf 15.
Cera Alba,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Parfum,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Cera Carnauba,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil,Tocopherol Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Ammonium Glycyrrhizate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Vanillin,Bht,Tin Oxide,Propyl Gallate,Limonene,Citral,Benzyl Alcohol Linalool,Geraniol
How To Use:
Apply To Lips Throughout The Day As Needed.see more...
Top Questions See all 811 Q&A
- "The best lip treatment there is. very very hydrating. keeps your lips soft for a good while. and if you shop at sephora and have that rewards program thing, you can get it in minis for you birthday!" in 1686 reviews
- "Doesn't have a tint, goes on very smooth. Really moisturizes and heals lips." in 1611 reviews
- "I really like this lip treatment. It feels good on. I only wish the SPF was higher. 15 is ok but a higher SPF would be good. It has a little gloss to it. It has hardly any scent to it which is nice." in 856 reviews
- " I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!" in 840 reviews
- " I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!" in 838 reviews
A lot of lip products feel very quenching initially but end up drying out my lips and I end up reapplying incessantly to no avail. Not so with this one. It melts on like butter rather than making my lips feel like I’m coating them in wax; and my lips feel very nourished and soft. I only end up feeling like I need to reapply after meals. I have tried basically everything over the years because my lips are so dry but this is my favorite lip balm ever.
If you’re not sure whether to buy it, go to Sephora and try the product (they can sterilize it for you). I didn’t want to take the risk of spending $25 on yet another lip product that wouldn’t work; but as soon as I tried it my lips were so soft and nourished for the first time and I just knew that had to have it. It probably saves me money because I no longer compulsively purchase tons of lip balms every time I go to the store—I’ve already found my holy grail.
It also has very luxurious packaging. The tube is a nice heavy metal type and the lid screws on. You never have to worry about the lid coming off in your purse!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos