Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY FRESH #7 in Lip Care

An ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a fresh hint of tint.

• Sugar is a natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss.
  • A blend of nourishing oils, including meadowfoam and black currant seed oils, helps moisturize.
  • Grapeseed oil helps to smooth and soften and is rich in antioxidants known to protect from damaging free radicals.
  • SPF 15 protection

Cera Alba,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Parfum,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Cera Carnauba,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil,Tocopherol Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Ammonium Glycyrrhizate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Vanillin,Bht,Tin Oxide,Propyl Gallate,Limonene,Citral,Benzyl Alcohol Linalool,Geraniol

How To Use:

Apply to lips throughout the day as needed.

Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "The best lip treatment there is. very very hydrating. keeps your lips soft for a good while. and if you shop at sephora and have that rewards program thing, you can get it in minis for you birthday!" in 1686 reviews
  • "Doesn't have a tint, goes on very smooth. Really moisturizes and heals lips." in 1611 reviews
  • " I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!" in 903 reviews
  • "I really like this lip treatment. It feels good on. I only wish the SPF was higher. 15 is ok but a higher SPF would be good. It has a little gloss to it. It has hardly any scent to it which is nice." in 856 reviews
Leddy F.
Bronx
These balms are absolutely phenomenal! They use sugar to keep your lips hydrated, as opposed to occlusives like petroleum that work to protect lips from losing moisture but do not moisturize.

The colors pack a punch and can be layered for maximum color payoff, but are not as pigmented as a lipstick. They are perfect for everyday wear and the extensive color range offers variety.

The nude colors like honey and petal are wonderful your-lips-but-better shades that I can’t be without. They have a yummy lemon scent and taste like candy. The best part is that you don’t need to worry about the inevitable bit of lip product that we all end up ingesting because this is a clean brand.

These balms also have SPF built in, which make them perfect to wear outdoors and all through the summer.
Madelaine R.
Craig, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve tried a few of these, and most of the shades are quite nice. They’re very very luxe in texture, thin but hydrating and very slick which feels incredible. The scent is the classic Fresh lemony sugar fragrance, which I don’t love or hate, but I know many who adore the scent. The containers are really durable and won’t just come undone and get all over everything in your bag. The only real dud for me was the nude one. It was too pale and emphasized texture, and it almost felt grainy. The rest are dreamy. I really like the clear, Rosé, Bloom, and my favorite of them all is Honey. Honey is a darker and more warm toned nude shade, and it applies like silk. It’s a holy grail for me, and since the formula doesn’t clog my pores on my face either, I reach for Honey almost every day to use as a cream blush and on my lips.
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
I love this lip treatment! 💕 I find it smells quite nice and feels really good on the lips. I love that it has spf in it to keep your lips healthy and safe from the sun and drying out. It it a nice color that is not at all dramatic. It has a nice packaging that is easy to take pretty much anywhere, like in your purse. My lips were quite dry and cracking, but after using this for a couple days there is waaayyyyy less cracking and dryness. They actually feel quite soft and moisturized. I would definitely buy this again if I ever run out. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great lip treatment for more healthy and smooth lips. 👄 ♥️🤗
Ryan J.
Madison
I love this lip balm. I was first introduced to it when I bought a lip kit from Sephora (I think it was a nude one that I bought around one year ago). At first, I was wondering why they had a lip balm in a lip kit because it was a lip balm (How expensive could it be? How good could it be? It's just a lip balm). I thought lip balms were cheap. I was wrong. The kit was $28, so I thought it was around $10 or less. The full size is $24 (The lip balm I got was around one third of the full size). Side note, the Sephora favorites (I think they're called "Give Me Some ____ Lip," where ___ could be nude, bold, summer, red, etc.) lip kits are a fantastic value. You get around six products, with one always being full size and the others being deluxe samples or travel sizes, for $28. It's a great way to try lots of lip products, and I find that I love almost everything in the kits! Anyways, a $24 lipstick. Twenty four dollars. That's really expensive for a lip balm, but this lip balm is great! It makes my lips feel really smooth and soft. I got this in a kit and I don't know if I'll repurchase when this one goes bad because it is so expensive, but it makes my lips feel fantastic every time I use it. The packaging is so sleek and you do get a fair amount of product for the price. I've been using it off and on for around a year, and I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Shehla S.
Austin, TX
I first received a sample of the Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in the color Rose, and absolutely fell in love with it! I've since purchased a full size :) It is so hydrating on the lips and has the best scent - kind of light and citrusy but not overwhelming at all. The texture is really creamy and has the perfect amount of slip to it. It also distributes just the perfect amount of color for a lip balm. It is definitely worth it in my opinon!
Kelsey R.
Holladay, UT
All of the sugar balms are absolutely perfect. Lots of lip balms tend to dry out my lips rather than moisturize them. These balms also are slightly more pigmented than other tinted chap-sticks, so they give a real wash of color rather than just appearing colored in the tube. When travelling, i generally skip packing lipstick and blush and carry a couple shades of Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment instead to use on lips and cheeks.
Kenzie S.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sugar Petal more...
These are so beautiful. They smell nice, are very moisturizing, and add lovely color. I love fresh products. However they include ingredients that are not ideal and I’d rather not have in my products especially lip products you could be ingesting. And they melt! Even in moderate temperatures they are so soft they’ll melt into the cap which is so disappointing. Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
Nicki D.
Bala Cynwyd
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff. It has a texture somewhere between lipstick and a balm but appears on the lips with more of a tint, which is great for a lip treatment. I love knowing that it has SPF. It does tend to rub off on drinks and straws etc, but reapplying isn’t a problem- I feel like I’m never going to run out of the tube. The writing does also come off of the packaging over time but I personally don’t care about that.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
ROSE ROSE ROSE. The scent is so lovely, and the texture of this balm is so smooth and silky and dreamy. I can’t get enough of it. I went through a sample so quickly, and freaked out when I realised I was out. I then ran to the store to get me the full size, and have been using it just about everyday to prep my lips before a drying liquid lip.
Monica R.
I don't know how well the SPF works because I've never noticed a sun burn on my lips, but I love this product. It's been a staple of mine for a few years and tastes absolutely delicious. I've tried the rose flavored lip treatment, but sugar honey is my favorite. It's sweet, but not too sweet and tastes/feels natural and healthy.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Where can you find this product? Would love to try it.
Titilyo D.
Lewisville, TX
Is this a lipstick and dies it have flavor ?
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I buy this?!!! How long does the tint last?
Jessica K.
Is it worth the money?
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Is this good to use around winter time ?

Sephora