Fresh® Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY FRESH #68 in Lip Care

Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection while leaving a lovely tint. It is proven to provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple lips. The unique formula offers buildable coverage to customize a sheer or rich hue and is the perfect partner to the best-selling Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.

• Are these worth $24? They look awesome! But I'd like some pigment!2 Answers
  • Será que dá pra traduzir pro português ???1 Answers
  • Does it stay like a tint on lips during the day?5 Answers
Caitlin M.
Review for: BERRY
This is a fantastic product all around. The weight of it is sturdy and quality, plus that screw-off top is great for making sure it doesn't come off in your bag.

I love that it has SPF in it, because I'm guilty of forgetting to keep my lippies protected year around. And feel? It's so creamy and smooth. Goes on easily like a balm but has enough color (depending on which shade you get, of course) to pass as a lipstick.

I have multiple versions of this product and don't plan on stopping my love of Fresh now. To me, this deserves all the love in the beauty world it's received.
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Review for: PASSION
This is the perfect product for low-maintenance looks that pop, or for when your lips are chapped but you still want a good bit of color on your lips. This balm is super moisturizing and smells amazing, and tints your lips a wonderful pink-berry color and leaves a glossy shine. Sometimes I use clear lip liner to reign in the color and moisture, but that isn't super necessary if you use only a thin layer of product. My only complaint is that this balm is so soft (sometimes it would smush onto my lips too thickly) and is prone to melting if you keep it in a warm place. That's totally avoidable if you're careful though! Overall, amazing tinted balm.
Jasmine C.
grants pass
Review for: ROSÉ
I am seriously so happy to have had this stuff recommended to me! There are times I have to take medication that dries my mouth out very bad, during that time, my lips suffer as well. Some times to the point of getting deep cracks in them that so many daily things will cause them to crack open again and again making it almost impossible for them to heal while I am on that medication. This product was recommended to me by a friend who works at one of those high end make up places, she is my go to on all things make up and skin care. She knew I was not purchasing it from her store, so it's not like she was thinking she was going to get commission or anything like that. She warned me that is was a bit pricey and said she thought my lips would think it was worth every penny. She was 100% spot on! When I am on the problem medication, I use this anywhere from 3 to 5 times a day and even through my lips get a little tight, since using this, they have not cracked a single time!
Amanda S.
Review for: ROSÉ, HONEY, NUDE
I love FreshSugar Tinted Lip treatment. These products are high quality, super moisturizing, and have beautiful sheer coverage. I love the packaging! The top screws onto the tube so that it does not pop off and cause a potential mess wherever you store it. With that said... this is VERY expensive. My spouse bought me a holiday kit last year for Christmas, which is the only reason I tried it. I love the product, but I do not know that I would spend that much on my own. BUT! I should mention that the holiday kit came with mini lip treatments and I still have all three of them. They are almost gone, but it has been a year.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Review for: ROSÉ
i absolutely love this product and the way it makes my lips feel, sooooo moisturized and soft! I received it as my free birthday gift from sephora a couple years back in the color rose, also with a clear colored one. they both smell amazing, like so good I could eat them! the color is actually awesome for being just a tinted lip treatment and i would love to see what the other colors look like! the only issue i did have with it was that the part that screws away actually came apart and I had to superglue it back together. it didn't twist as good as it did before but it still works for me! I think it happened because I let the product get too warm in my hot car, so definitely watch out for that, it melts super quickly!!
Gracie G.
Review for: ROSÉ
I go back and forth on this product; I kinda have a love hate relationship with it. I was given it as a gift and as someone who hated anything lip gloss related for the bulk of my life, I am proud to say I use it regularly. I use it a lot, I love how it smells and protects my lips SPF wise. I like the primer over the tint, but love the idea of being able to add a little bit of color. I am honestly not sure that the color really lasts that long but I have pretty pink lips as it is. I wish it lasted just a bit longer. It does help my lips a lot on those windy dry days, but if I don't reapply four or five times a day, my lips still crack. All said and done, it is a great product and I would recommend it. It might be a bit expensive compared to a drug store balm, but it is a great soft gloss. I suggest using it under a lipstick, before bed, anything to keep your lips feeling soft and moisturized.
Leah J.
Review for: NUDE
I really like the color of this lip balm. It’s a nice nude with a hint of shine. It’s hydrating and goes on smooth. Like every balm I’ve bought from this brand, the stick of balm tends to break or shift in the tube. It’s the only brand I’ve encountered this issue with. It doesn’t detract from the use. My balm is just a little off center. But for the price, I’d expect it to hold up a little better.
Erin C.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love these lip balms and any balm junkie can attest to that. They are so addicting to buy and I think the fact that they come in little mini ones or that Sephora gifted a little mini one as a birthday gift for BI’s some year ago definitely made them a makeup bag staple. They are great to smooth over any dry patches on your lips on the run. It’s not too shiny and it gets the job done. The packaging is nice and lots of shade range, although the no color one is my favorite. Makes your lips look like they are naturally hydrated and not hydrated by anything that’s resting on your lips.
Vicell L.
Bayside
This is one of the prettiest colors in fresh lip line up. I have purchased the 6 in 1 holiday set which have tulip. As you can see, i couldnt decide on a color and had to go for the set that have six of the best sellers. I ended up loving tulip and poppy. It is super moisturizing and so cute. Now i need to get myself the full size.
Alexis O.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Review for: BLOOM
I love a good lip balm! The Fresh Sugar treatments are amazing super hydrating with a beautiful tint of color! I love that the container itself is metal like so it’s durable. And not to mention sugar is a great natural product to use to rehydrate your lips! It’s great if you pair it with their sugar lip polish!!
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Where can you find this product? Would love to try it.
Titilyo D.
Lewisville, TX
Is this a lipstick and dies it have flavor ?
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I buy this?!!! How long does the tint last?
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Is this good to use around winter time ?
María A.