14 colors available

BY FRESH #32 in Lip Care

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A bestselling lip treatment and a cult-favorite among all who try it, including Hollywood's elite that moisturizes, protects, and smooths the lips. Solutions for: - Dryness - Rough Texture - Sun Protection If you want to know more… Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 blends reparative oils and waxes with real sugar, a natural humectant, for delectable and dependable moisture. Sweet and tart black currant oil, rich in plumping essential fatty acids, cushions the lips while antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and vitamins A, C, and E provide protection from wrinkle-causing free radicals. It provides essential, year-round protection from damaging UV rays. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. It has a bright, citrus scent and is free of petroleum, mineral oil, and lanolin. Research results: In an independent consumer testing panel on 22 subjects, after 4 weeks of twice-daily application of Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15:- Keep lips moisturized for up to 6 hours after initial application- 97% said it produced softer, soothed lips - 94% said it improved the appearance of dry, chapped lips and noticed more hydrated, healthier-looking lips - 90% said it retexturized the lips - 87% said it prevents dryness

• Can this be applied under matte lipsticks? Will it make the lipstic...2 Answers
  • Does this last on the lips a long time?4 Answers
  • Isn't this the perfect, hydrating lip treatment? So many great thin...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
Review for: Fresh® Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
To start of I would give it a 4 1/2.
The packaging of this product is really nice. It isn't a pop off cap, instead it screws at the bottom reassuring that it won't come loose in my purse

The overall product is rather nice. I've been dealing with a long struggle of dry/chapped/sunburn lips especially in the summer. No matter the moisturizer/cleanser I use I can't seem to get the dead skin away and have my lips looking healthy.
I really have been enjoying this product and the moisturization it gives my lips. The colors have a nice tint to them so you can choose a more pinky or nude.
It isn't actually "sugary" the texture of this is rich and creamy but got me I think it was worth the investment.

Cons: Don't keep in hot areas for long. Since it is rich, creamy and filled with nutrients it acts more like a lip gloss for a while until your lip absorbs all the nutrients(so I wouldn't consider this your average Chapstick)
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
I love this lip balm/chapstick though it can be pretty pricy to purchase alone. I have received multiple in Sephora kits so I have accumulated multiple in the past year. I can attest that there truly isn't another lip balm that is as moisturizing as Fresh Sugar lip treatments but I noticed that the product runs out WAY faster than any other chapstick I have used. The reason being is that the product is a lot softer, thus obviously providing more hydration because you're applying more on your lips, so it also runs out a lot quicker than a more firm chapstick like Burt's Bees.

The tint in the product is actually pretty pigmented so you will definitely see the color on your lips after applying. I prefer the clear one because I like to apply a lipstick on top but that's just my own preference. Overall, great product but I'm not sure it's worth the full price since they tend to run out quickly.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Why I love this stuff:
-Nice heavy packaging with a screw-on lid which means no goopy mess in my purse once June rolls around!

-The scent is really nice. It's like a citrusy, almost sugary smell, but there's none of that lingering chemically scent that lower-quality lip products have. Honestly, it smells like Fruit Loops to me.

-The color payoff is just what I would expect from a tinted balm. It's not lipstick, people! It's supposed to give your lips a light wash of color. I also appreciate that the texture isn't super sticky (it glides on like a dream) and you don't develop that weird inner ring of wax on your lips.

-The shade is beautiful, like my own lips but better!

Yes, it's pricy, but you're not going through it like toilet paper! A full size tube will last me 6 months easily, probably closer to 9. It's definitely a little luxury, but one that's worth it.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Waipahu, HI
Review for: Fresh® Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
BEWARE for those with sensitive lips! I really wanted to love this product because it receives great reviews and I really love the Fresh brand.. however, I have lips that are sensitive to most lip products. It's awful because I waste so much money buying cute lip balms and lipsticks then having adverse reactions after I try them! So, if you've ever had a bad reaction to a lip product, please avoid this... It stung so bad...

Four stars because I gave it to my sister and she thought it was fine. She said it worked just as well as any lip balm. She doesn't care about sun protection at all (sigh!) but I thought that was a definite plus. I live in Hawaii so I don't know how effective SPF 15 is, but it's better than nothing. Also, I love the slight tint to this - so pretty! Recommended, as long as you've never experienced sensitivity to other lip products.
Christine N.
Christine N.
No matter what I put my lips through in terms of matte lipstick, the brutal windy winter weather, and falling asleep forgetting to moisturize my lips, I put this on in the morning on no lipstick days on my visibly chapped lips and they are immediately hydrated, supple, smoothed and smell delicious to boot (like real sugar). I have this in the nude and rose tints and like them equally both. I also appreciate the spf 15 for day in these but the intensely moisturizing and consistency of these is best for fall/winter as opposed to spring/summer. Like I wouldn't apply this and kiss someone as it would get all over them (not as bad as Vaseline or Kiehl's #1, both of which I cannot stand for their consistency), but this is not a light lip balm in the least. But this is a real relief during the winters especially.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this in the Sephora Sun Safety Kit and was not immediately impressed. The product is so soft, it’s almost unusable - if I accidentally extend it beyond the lip of the tube at all, it ends up smushed when I try to use it. That’s in an air-conditioned room; I can only imagine what the texture would be like after putting it in a pocket or walking around with it in my purse on a hot day. I’ve been using this at home so I can wash my hands then use a finger to swipe off a bit and apply. It does smell nice and works very well as a moisturizer (sinks in easily even when your lips are quite dry), but for a lip SPF product I want something that will hold together a bit better in the heat and can be easily applied on-the-go. To me, it's not quite worth the price and effort.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Fresh® Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
I will probably never go back to a drugstore the bomb ever again. I have been chap stick junkie for years. How I've never heard of this brand I don't know! I got a deluxe size of this in the summer favorites kit at Sephora. I absolutely love it. It goes on so smooth and last on the lips for a really long time, like the shine you get with regular Chapstick usually goes away in about an hour because it's absorbed into your lips. This the shines days around for much longer, the slight pink color isn't super noticeable, just a touch of pink. My lips feels so nice and soft after using this. Hey totally planned to buy the full-size but the one that has SPF so I can wear it during the day. For now I've been wearing this one just while home and right before bed.
Vee R.
Vee R.
Daly City, CA
Review for: PLUM
I would rate it 4.5 stars if I could but the reason why I give it four stars is because of the price point and does not do so well in warm temperatures. If put in high temperature it will easily melt and messes up application. Other than that I LOVE this lip treatment in the color tulip! It has a nice pink tint and the hydration is amazing! I have tried the sugar original, rose, and ruby, but for some reason Tulip is my fav! I love wearing this in the morning while I am doing my makeup to help prep my lips for matte lipsticks. I used to also use this at night time before going to bed to help keep my lips soft and refreshed. Yes to Coconut Cooling Lip Oil works just as great and is cheaper. If you do not mind the price point I recommend this!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I don't see how this is any different from chapsticks like Burt's Bees (minus the SPF of course; that's a plus). It feels just as hydrating as a drugstore chapstick, so I can't really justify the price. Luckily I didn't pay for mine, as I got a deluxe sample size with my Sephora purchase. I don't think I'd ever purchase this. It's not bad, it's just not amazing enough to pay that much money for. Definitely moisturizing and hydrating, feels very smooth on the lips and does add a very very sheer tint to your lips, depending on the scent/color you get. The best thing about this is that it's perfect for summer days since it has SPF in it, but I don't know. It's not an extraordinary lip treatment, nor does it smell like anything great.
Lakota W.
Lakota W.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite lip balm of the moment. I picked up a Sephora minis trio which included this one around Christmas and I had to get the full-sized. It is a bit pricey ($22) but it's a beautiful color, perfect for if you like darker nudes or have a more yellow/olive undertone. It adds a perfect amount of sheer color that looks good with no other makeup or a full face of it. The only thing I don't like, besides the price, is that it melts really easily. I kept this in my backpack all last semester and I was sitting in the sun one day and went to put it on, only to have a huge chunk of product break off on my lips. Keep it in a cool place out of direct sunlight, though, and you'll have no problem.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Where can you find this product? Would love to try it.
Titilyo D.
Titilyo D.
Lewisville, TX
Is this a lipstick and dies it have flavor ?
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Is this good to use around winter time ?
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I buy this?!!! How long does the tint last?
Brenna V.
Brenna V.
Decatur, TX
Is this product worth the money?