BY FRESH #95 in Lip Care

A Sephora-exclusive pair of top-selling Sugar Lip Treatments, one offering sheer nourishment and the other a rosy tint. Whether you're looking for sheer nourishment or a rosy tint, this limited-edition pair of mini pout-pleasers calls upon the moisture-preserving benefits of sugar for positively irresistible lips. Each lip essential hydrates, smooths, and protects for a smooth finish. This set contains:- 0.07 oz Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 - 0.07 oz Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In vivo: - Scientifically proven to keep lips moisturized for up to 6 hours after initial application

fresh Sugar Sweeties Mini Lip Duo
  • "Great products, I received this for my birthday one year at Sephora and fell in love. The rose one is a great natural looking tint and both are moisturizing, smooth, and smell of sweet lemonade, which is a fresh alternative to other fruity, artificial seeming scents." in 144 reviews
  • "I love the formula of both of these, and they are definitely moisturizing. These "smaller" sizes are about the same size as regular lip balms." in 132 reviews
  • "Got this as a Sephora bonus for spending a certain amount, My lips were very dry and I got instant smooth, moisturized lips just after one use! will definitely buy!!!" in 47 reviews
  • "Best lip balm EVER. Stays hydrated, non sticky and the SPF is a huge plus! It's actually my daily go to lip product " in 27 reviews
Jacqueline C.
Cleveland, TN
I received this set as a birthday gift at Sephora a couple of years ago. I have since gone on to buy multiple additional sets and full-size lip balms from Fresh. I adore them. They are hands down the best lip balms/treatments I have ever used. They taste slightly lemon-y, and I will admit they can build up on your lips if you use too much and get a little sticky, but you don't need a lot. If I use a thin layer, I can tell a difference in the health and moisture and suppleness of my lips with only one use. I've never found anything that compares. I love the tinted ones just as much as the colorless, and the rose color is a great MLBB shade for me.
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
this was given to me by a family member on christmas. I LOVEEEEE fresh sugar lip balms! they add just a tad of color to my lips, in a very natural way and they keep my lip moisturized and feeling soft.

I have the small versions and they last a fair amount of time. It can be pricey so you’ll want to make sure they are worth the money for you.

I love them so I would totally recommend them.
carla l.
Salem, OR
It's really nice having the mini sizes because they're extremely convenient for throwing into my purse or gym bag or even for keeping at my desk at work. However, the price tag is still a little bit steep considering that these are not full-sized tubes and I've found that I can go through them pretty quickly. I enjoy them, they provide moisture and hydration, and they have a nice taste and smell but I probably wouldn't purchase them again simply because of the cost.
Megan S.
San Francisco , CA
I received this as bday sample set from sephora.com and I have to say its really not my favorite lip balms. I love the packaging, and the fact its a twist cap but I feel like the formulation is too soft. Every time I use these I feel like the so much product gets rubbed off when I’m applying. They do make my lips feel softer, but its really hard to just swipe on my lips. fresh Sugar Sweeties Mini Lip Duo
April H.
Pensacola, FL
Wow wow wow! Since finding these gems 2 years ago I have went through 4 tubes! These little babes are so lightweight and super glossy for a chapstick. Which I love! The scent is kind of like lemon but it’s not overbearing. 1 tube is clear and 1 tube is tinted a nice reddish pink which is lovely. This is my go to chapstick. Instead of just sitting on the lips it actually absorbs. I can always count on it to keep my lips silky smooth. 100% would recommend!
Katelyn G.
Bronx, NY
Really good at helping to keep lips hydrated. The color is very beautiful and subtle which I enjoy about this. I like that it is just a tint so you can put it in quickly and not worry about it being exactly perfect as you would with a normal lipstick. The only downside with these is that they have a very strong taste and scent that I didn’t love. It was almost like floral scented, but just a bit too strong.
Yesenia G.
I love this product! I don’t love the price tag it comes with. I bought this in a multi set and I was very fond of the regular one not so much of the colored ones. It moisturized my lips and made them feel amazing. I haven’t repurchased it because I can’t convince myself to spend that much on a lip balm. I would buy it in a kit which I haven’t found one I liked.
Teenie B.
The FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment glides on very smooth and gives lips long-lasting moisture. Lips feel soft immediately. I love that they contain sunscreen (SPF 15) and only a small amount is needed - so a little goes a long way. It comes in 12 tinted shades that are all in the roses and nude family. It is a bit pricey... but I think it’s definitely worth the splurge. I reviewed them as a birthday gift from Sephora a few years back and I’ve been a fan ever since! fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
Tina R.
Tennessee
I absolutely love these balms. They are so creamy and rich. The petal color is a beautiful, natural pink that is very long lasting. The other tube is a nourishing clear. I love that this has spf to protect my lips when I’m outdoors. They are a little expensive, but they are worth the money. These mini sizes are perfect for my purse.
Sandy Y.
Really good if you have super chapped lips but it does stop working after a little while. It glides on smoothly and has a faint scent. I wasn’t too fond of it but it does go away. Unfortunately, I don’t remember what it smelled like since it was so long ago. It’s also pretty expensive for what it is.