fresh Sugar Sugarbath Cubes uploaded by Nikki  N.

BY FRESH #74 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Sugar Sugarbath Cubes Create A Moisturizing Effervescent Soak. The Aromatic Cubes Are Enriched With Real Brown Sugar, Historically Used In Folk Medicine To Treat Cuts And Promote Healing, And A Bicarbonate Of Soda, Which Creates Bubbles That Gently Lift Away Dull, Dry Skin. The Cubes Also Release Nourishing Swirls Of Oils That Surround The Skin With Moisture For An All-over Body Elixir.

How To Use:

Recommended Use: 2-4 Cubes Per Bath

Bicarbonate Of Soda, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sugar (Brown), Water, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Extract, Honey, Comfrey Root Extract, Avocado Oil (Vitamin A, B, D), Wheatgerm Oil (Vitamin E).

• What do these actually do? Are they suppose to soften and moistur...1 Answers
  • This is a lot on the pricey side to me. I love taking hot baths ...1 Answers
  • What are sugar cubes for?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Beth B.
Mays Landing
Love this product. The scent is beautiful. My skin is sensitive and I sometimes react to bath products. Did I mention I love this product.
I hope they expand their line to include a grapefruit scent
Angelique M.
tampa, FL
This is definitely a splurge product for me and I love it so much my friends and family know its a favorite and often gift it to me during the holidays or birthdays.  The sugar lemon scent is intoxicating and my mood improves and my stress levels fall.  My skin is left soft and smooth and there is no grimey residue left in the tub.
Michael H.
I love most Fresh products, but these are not my favorites. They don't do much, unless you want to use four or five at a time. That being said, they smell great, but definitely not worth the price. If you are after lightly perfumed bath water, however, they might be worth a shot.
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
My sister originally purchased this as a gift for me....used in my whirlpool tub. I then purchased these as a gift for a friend and she loved them. Smells wonderful and skin feels silky smooth!!!!! I even had a guy friend use my tub and used a cube...he liked them too!
Virginia H.
O M G! I first discovered these little gems by trying to find a nice Christmas treat for my grandmother in law and I instantly fell in love! This scent is just mindblowingly amazing! The lemony undertone is fantastic! These will transform your bathing experience into an oasis of greatness! My skin just feels so clean and fresh after the bath it's glorious! Great thing to gift to any person that loves a nice long bath! The container is quite heavy glass though, make sure not to break it in your bathroom!
Sidney R.
These are wonderful. Definitely helps relieve any stress after a long day, all you do is pop it in the tub under your running faucet & let the fizzing cube do the rest! The only issue is that it can leave a bit of a residue on your skin & in your tub, but I found breaking the cube up into smaller pieces before adding it to my bath helped.
Brittany F.
Clovis, NM
Love these things, I bought them online after falling in love with this line through Sephora! I love that all the products are recognizable and smell so great! I dropped one of these in my jetted tub and just enjoyed the fresh sweet scent of brown sugar and lychee. It's amazing. I'm hooked on the brand for life, usually I'm a Lush fanatic, but this brand gives Lush a run for it's money!
Beth M.
I enjoy soaking in a tub after a long day at work. These smell so fresh, like lemons, and dissolve nicely making your bath water so soft & fragrant. Tip: drop one in the tank of your guest bath toilet. When they flush, it will leave behind a wonderful lemon scent!
Layla B.
I love the way my skin feels after using these sugar cubes. My favorite scent is lychee, which has a fresh and sweet smell that lingers on your skin until the next day. In order to get the water how I like, it takes 3 cubes. This product is pricey for the amount I like to use.
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
These are so cute and great in the tub. Great for gifting during the holiday season. Great for sensitive skin, light fragrance. A step up from your average bath bomb. Use it weekly when you need to relax. Id def buy it again and again. Fresh is def. a great company.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Who loves this product? Is it moisturizing?
Caitlen C.
What do these actually do? Are they suppose to soften and moisturize the skin?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite fresh product? i love their sugar lip blam/moisturizer
Sammy M.
What are sugar cubes for?
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
This is a lot on the pricey side to me. I love taking hot baths and use a variety of products. Is this really worth the price ? Does it have a lot of bubbles, skin moisturizing?