BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFresh
Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash

Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash

by Fresh

What it is:

A gentle exfoliating face cleanser that removes impurities and excess oil—without drying—while refining the look of pores for smooth, soft skin.

What else you need to know:

Lift away dirt and dullness with a daily scrub made with real strawberries and smoothing sugar crystals that melt as they polish. This gentle face wash exfoliates and cleanses all in one while smoothing the skin’s texture and maintaining its natural moisture.

How to use:

Apply to damp skin and massage with warm water until the sugar dissolves, then rinse. Customize your level of exfoliation by using less water for a stronger scrub or more water for a gentler exfoliation. Mild enough to be used daily.

Beauty Tip:
For a silky smooth complexion, use Soy Face Cleanser to thoroughly remove makeup then Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash to gently exfoliate & cleanse while refining the skin’s texture.

Glycerin, Sucrose, Butylene Glycol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Juice, Sapindus Mukorossi Peel Extract, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool <13392/A>

Key Ingredients:

Customized blend of white sugar crystals: Helps to smooth and soften the skin.

Strawberry and black currant fruit extracts: Help to maintain a healthy-looking complexion.

Grapeseed oil: Helps to maintain hydration.

Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, & Sulfates

Skincare Concerns:

Dullness and uneven texture

Dryness

Oiliness

Research Results:

97% said it immediately exfoliated their skin and removed daily impurities & excess oil*

94% reported it immediately refined their skin’s texture*

Proven to immediately soften and smooth**

Proven to maintain skin’s moisture for 6 hours***

*self-assessment on 32 subjects during 4 weeks

**clinical assessment on 32 subjects during 4 weeks

***instrumental test on 10 subjects

Is this gentle on the skin?
I have very sensitive skin, is it a rough or gentle scrub?
Will this over exfoliate my skin? Or is this a gentle everyday/ every other day cleanser?
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash!
Jess S.
Philadelphia, PA
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Jess S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a free sample of this with my Sephora order. When I first used this, I was shocked by how gentle this scrub was and I liked how you could change your experience with this product based on the amount of water you use. Using more water, makes the sugar dissolve quicker and less water will make the scrub feel rougher. I also found the scent to be lovely. It says it can be used daily but I think this would be too harsh if I did this everyday since I would prefer using this once or twice a week as a scrub. It was also pretty cool to feel the sugars dissolve as you scrub and I love how this left my face soft and smooth. I was able to get about 2 uses with the sample. The full size product would be too expensive, but the mini size would be perfect as a way to occasionally pamper myself. Overall, this is not a necessity but I would recommend this to others who want to try out this gentle scrub.
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just love Fresh!!! I ADORE this face cleanser! I have a lot to choose from and I keep coming back to this one! The smell is just amazing and if you get it in your mouth the taste is sweet. I love how the sugar gently exfoliates, then disintegrates when you massage the cleanser into your skin. My face always feels soooo soft after using this! This is a must have for me! Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash #followforfollow 💜 I always follow back! 😘
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Shannon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Fresh but I find myself not reaching for this product that often. It does a nice job of doing an exfoliation with sensitive skin and is a thick grain though, not super fine. I’m not sure I would repurchase but nice, gentle physical exfoliation if that’s what you’re looking for.
Labiba R.
NY
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Labiba R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mild exfoliating has been a great one for me. I have dry and sensitive skin yet it does not dehydrates or dry out my skin. Love it! Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Sephora
My first time using this. It smells close to yellow or green sour patch kids lol. It was easy to use just had to keep ribbing into face till it dissolves into skin. Face felt cleaned and moisturized.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by MANDY K.
I had never heard of this brand before I got a box from Influenster to try out two of their face washes. I'm happy I did because I really liked both products, especially this Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Wash! It comes in a simple white squeeze tube with little strawberries decorating it. The product itself looks almost gel like, and genuinely smells like when I make strawberry jam. I have more sensitive skin, so some exfoliating washes and scrubs can be a bit abrasive for me, but this one was surprisingly gentle and left me with smooth clean skin that didn't feel like it stripped me of moisture. I would definitely recommend, and am probably going to end up purchasing it myself in the future!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,542 reviews
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Jolie D.
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Fresh Sugar strawberry exfoliating face wash and it comes in two sizes. It is a Dual face wash and scrub in one. I found this to be almost too gentle in terms of exfoliation, it's very fine. Definitely more of a face wash. This work for all skin types. After applying the product to damp skin, you can use just a dash of water while you massage it in to create a more exfoliating effect. There is fragrance in the formula and that won't agree with some skin types. Amber colored and has a syrupy texture. The wash started breaking me out so it didn’t work out for me.
Elle P.
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Elle P.
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash is a beautiful, exfoliating cleanser after a long, hot day. After doing a gentle first cream/gel soy cleanse, I use this to help get the dirt and dry flakey skin off. It feels gentle with the small granules, but I know many frown on the physical exfoliant. I like to use it on my legs especially. Smells divine.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Michaela H.
What I appreciate about this product is that it’s truly gentle exfoliater. I feel like a lot of products these days say that (you can use daily!) but if you do you end up with dry flaky skin. This one doesn’t do it. You could say it just exfoliates the tiny little bit of extra dry skin from the last day but won’t go any deeper. You do need a little bit more product than you are probably used to which is because of the sugar which melts in like 5 seconds and you will end up rubbing your face with basically just water. It also doesn’t foam AT ALL which bothers me because I feel I didn’t clean my skin enough. I personally need at least a little bit of foam even on my body. The smell is really natural strawberries like so it’s nothing strong or fake. Even if you don’t like scented products I think you would be fine with this one. It is not overly drying like most other face washes. This is a great exfoliating face wash but I wouldn’t call it a Holy grail.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Emily H.
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash uploaded by Emily H.
This is such a good face scrub! I’ve been using it every morning for about 2 weeks now and wow. So good! It’s so gentle and doesn’t dry out my face or make me feel like I’m ripping it off lol it really does just gently scrub off the dead skin and makes my skin so soft and smooth. It’s not drying at all and doesn’t make my sensitive skin flare up. It’s perfect for the mornings to start my day off with exfoliated skin for my morning skincare and then my makeup! I love it!

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rylee F.
Maple
il y a un an
Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Laura H. il y a un an
I have sensitive skin and have no issues. Love this product