BY FRESH

Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30 moisturizes and provides UV protection for the lips, face, and eye area. The durable, water-resistant formula is ideal for an active lifestyle, offering a protective shield against damaging rays and other free radical environmental aggressors. Its wide-stick applicator glides on with ease making it perfect for on-the-go use.

How To Use:

Apply every 2 hours or as needed. Can be used on the lips, face, and eye area.

Avobenzone,Octinoxate,Octisalate,Cera Alba (Beeswax),Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,Parfum (Fragrance),Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil,Tocopherol,Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate,Ascorbyl Palmitate Ammonium Glycyrrhizate,Vanillin,Bht,Limonene,Citral,Benzyl Alcohol,Linalool,Geraniol Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
  • "I've been a fan of the Fresh Sugar lip balms for years, so when I saw a version with a high SPF, I immediately wanted to try it. The other lip balms are very soft and melt easily, so I was worried this would do the same...but not at all! It has a very similar texture to the original and feels great on the lips. Love this! It has become my staple lip product when I'm going to be outdoors!!" in 47 reviews
  • "I love the sugar treatments. This one is great because it protects your lips as well as adds moisture to them. Unlike other balms where they dry out your lips so you will use and buy more product." in 14 reviews
  • "I love mine! It's the best and lasts so long! Super moisturizing. If you do have oily skin this might not be for you. It's a thick layer of product that should be smudged around in my opinion. A little goes a long way! I got mine at Sephora." in 11 reviews
Roxanne O.
I don’t play sports but I’m on medicines that make me sensitive to the sun. Even walking to the car burns me! Hence why Fresh suggested this This fresh Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30 sunscreen stick and it is amazing! It smells great ! And it has SPF 30!! My dermatologist told me 30 is the recommendation and anything over is just marketing. So I was happy to see this at SPF 30. I use this stock primarily when I forget to apply a cream sunscreen, or my black tea sunscreen moisturizer duo. It smells great and doesn’t irritate my skin. Most sunscreens say avoid eyes and lips but this is safe for them, waterproof also!

I keep it in my purse so I can use it when I’m out since that’s usually when I remember that I have forgot to apply sunscreen; whenever I’m in the sun already. Also I need to reapply sunscreen every couple hours so this is great for reapplying the stick application is easy and great; you can rub it in if you like for a more even application. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave my skin sticky.

I also really enjoy the packaging it’s very cute! The box is cute and the stick is very convenient, I really like the clicker. If they made a bigger one for the body that would be even better.

#SkinCareFavs #skincare #roxyreviews #mentalhealthmatters #bblogrt #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyreview #mentalhealthmatters #beautyblogger #FreshFace #FreshLove #FreshSugar #FreshBeauty #freshSUgarSport #SportYourSugar #crueltyfree #giftidea #ipsysuggestion #lipbalm #lippylove #makeupreviews #skincare #Sunscreen #SPF
Anne J.
Nashville, TN
Lifeguard and swim coach here! I spend countless hours a day outside and in direct sunlight, and I don't always have the time to apply a fresh layer of sunscreen to my face between lessons, so I LOVE how easy this is to apply! I've always been a huge fan of fresh Sugar Lip Treatments so I was so excited to purchase this when I realized just how burnt my poor lips were.

Just like fresh's other products, this applies easily to the lips as a balm and feels hydrating and smooth. It does apply kind of thick, but I've noticed that even after an hour or two in the water that it's still there because of the water-resistant formula. This is my FAVORITE product to keep in my purse, pool bag, car, EVERYWHERE in the summer for quick application. I also apply it to the bridge of my nose, cheeks, and forehead when I don't have the time to cover my face in regular sunscreen or as touch ups and rub it in. I love, love, love this product and recommend it to anyone, especially those spending lots of time in the water this summer, who is looking for a hybrid lip and face stick with SPF!
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
I loooove Fresh Sugar lip products! I know people see the price and they are like “But is it worth it?” And the answer is YES!!! As someone with medical conditions that make it hard for them to be in the sun, this product is a lifesaver! I have experienced sunburnt lips in the past, and it’s not a comfortable feeling at all! This product is so moisturizing, soothing, long lasting and smooth. The product really seeps into your lips rather than just sitting on top of your lips, so you’ll feel your lips getting hydrated! This is also a summer vacation must bring product! I try to keep one in my carry on, as well as pack a back up in my suitcase (I’m notorious for losing things!). In hot summer months when everything is just burning up and sucking the moisture out of the air, this product is great for keeping your lips hydrated and protected from the sun!
Gabriella T.
This stuff seriously is a lifesaver. As a dancer and college student, being active and outdoors are a part of my every day life. This lip treatment works to keep my lips hydrated and moisturized, while still providing protection against the harsh effects caused by the sun. I highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a new lip treatment that can do more than one thing at a time. Also, the packaging is an adorable orange color that truly makes you want to put it on! SO AMAZING!
Breanna C.
Orlando
I am a “chapstick” addict. I must have something on my lips at all times. However I quickly realized that my lips were getting burnt due to the products I was using when I was in the sun all day. Then I found this Fresh product and have never looked back. It keeps my lips soft and smooth and SPF protected! Plus it smells great! Highly recommend.
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
Bomb.com! I love fresh products! I just knew this lip bomb would be perfect for summer and it wasn’t I love how it’s effective enough to use on my lips but gentle enough to use on my face. I have really sensitive skin and this product has never broken me out.
KT H.
Clinton, CT
I love this product… I love how much product is in the container, how you can use it under your eyes as well as on your lips, and also how long it lasts while also keeping my lips protected from the sun at the beach or while traveling outside.
Virginia W.
Hagerstown , MD
I love how big this casting is! It’s like you can rub it on your shoulders and nose at the beach if you forgot your sunscreen at home ! Or something, a little saver! Perfect for any day time wear! In the summer or winter! Whatever weather!
Whitney S.
Cupertino
I HATE sunscreen especially on my face. I hate the sticky feeling. This is nothing like that! Super convenient and doesn't feel sticky and gross. I used this once at the pool and it kept me burn free all day.
Melinda H.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This one's gets a little bit better of a review for me because it has SPF which is so important but it is very soft like the other ones so when you put it on if your heavy-handed it can be very Katie
Michele M.
Will this melt in the heat like the other Fresh lip balms? And does it stay on the lips longer than the other ones? Thanks
Alex :.
Boise
How does it compared to other Fresh products??