BY FRESH

A special combination of two iconic products: Oval Soap and Sugar Eau de Parfum, celebrating Fresh's Sweet 16 Anniversary. The premium Oval Soap formula has a pure vegetable oil base enriched with moisturizing shea butter. Because the soap is triple milled, there are no air pockets in the bar, making the soap dense, long-lasting, and extra luxurious. Oval Soaps are nourishing, non-drying, and produce a rich lather. This limited Sweet 16 edition contains the Sugar Eau de Parfum scent, a delicious combination of sparkling citrus, soft floral notes, and gourmand base notes like caramel and vanilla. Fresh's first product launch (16 years ago!) was the Oval Soap collection. This limited edition soap is hand-wrapped in exquisite paper with the Sweet 16 logo and tied neatly with a wire and a semi-precious stone.

Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
I absolutely love fresh products! And soaps that are package are my favorite I think I'm an old grandma at heart because package soaps just have my heart especially this scent!
Bo S.
Flushing, NY
This is soap is amazing!!!! leave your skin clean, shiny and soft. it clean out so much of the dead skin..... and it won't melt like other soaps, it last 4-5 months.
ryanne t.
I absolutely recommend this. I have been using their perfumes and soaps since they first came on the market. It is extremely high quality, will leave your skin with a wonderful smooth, delicious scent.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell and this brand is iconic. But sadly, I have to admit that it dries me out. I don't like the squeaky clean feel. I like a conditioned lather.
Zarah C.
Grovetown, GA
LOVE IT IT SMELLS AMAZING IT MAKES MY SKIN FEEL REFRESHED SND IT LAST FOREVER!!! This is one of my favorite brands will always be a return customer
Maggie C.
Fresh is an amazing brand for people who like more natural products. Their soaps are amazing and smell delightful
Zoë R.
Seriously one of my favorites, smells amazing too! I would definitely recommend, also hydrating
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
Amazing soap I use this to clean my makeup brushes! it works well for that and smells good
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
Big bar of soap. It smells beautifully and is packaged well. Definitely will buy again.
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love the fresh line. I use their skin creams and lip treatments as well. I purchase them at Sephora. Decided to try to the soap and I love it. Smells great and makes the skin feel like butter. I recommend
Kyra G.
Does this have a nice scent? Is it overpowering?